What's new

Friendship, Pyar OR War...(Open only for Nationals of India and Pakistan)

Should India and Pak go for another war to end all War or India and Pakistan solve this peacefully.

• Total voters

Kurama

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Till day India and Pakistan have fought 4 wars namely war of 1948,1965,1971 and 1999.
I have seen many Pakistani friends on PDF have hostile attitude towards India.Though there are some liberals also.Most Indians have liberal attitude and few are hostile towards Pakistan.

So, in this thread I would like to ask a very simple question to people of both country.

they are a weak country, they want more Indian land and revenge for 71

and let me tell you one more thing, these peace talks are just eyewash,....a war between India-Pakistan is due

thread should be closed asap and op handed infraction for opening this thread...:hitwall:
open a thread like will aishwarya's second child be boy or girl... we will participate there. :p:

thread should be closed asap and op handed infraction for opening this thread...:hitwall:
open a thread like will aishwarya's second child be boy or girl... we will participate there. :p:
Why, I jut want to know what people think on both side...

I think if i compare the relationship with Pakistan in comparison to 1990 then i can say that we are normal good neigh our with each other....Every country has issues with its neigh our...

Gutthi style . . .:girl_wacko:
M_Id_438386_sunil-grover.jpg

Quarantine each other in each others business.
In short leave each other hell alone.
We need to co-exists. No need for war-Love or friendship. That would be great for both sides.

Wishing for a nuclear war is beyond stupidity and if we have stooped that low as to not give a damn about the repercussions of a nuclear strike then we very well deserve to be third world countries. Wars complicate matters even further instead why not focus on our respective countries. The people of both the countries need to grow up first and learn to accept that the other exists and has every right to. Mature and sensible nations do that, instead of aiming to annihilate those they despise or have issues with, thats exactly why they capitalise on the likes of us who are too busy feeding our egos.

Friendship will do just fine. Rest other two options are extreme and must be avoided :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom