What's new

Friendship day -Hope to see India & Pakistan standing side by side as friends

Kashmir has got to be one of those historical knots which can be undone without a hatchet.:toast_sign:

Of course Kashmir is a big issue with Pak sending in the Jihadis (non state variety of course) and supporting terrorism. That has to stop.

Hey watch your self and don't be too full of your self your country does enough as well perhaps worse! :hitwall: this thread /topic is about friendship show some class and be a sport lets talk about friendship & peace rather then blaming it on each other! plzzzzz

Hey watch your self and don't be too full of your self your country does enough as well perhaps worse! :hitwall: this thread /topic is about friendship show some class and be a sport lets talk about friendship & peace rather then blaming it on each other! plzzzzz

Topgun,
Fine, I can be a sport and in fact I fully endorse our PM's feelings about stopping this non sense and learning to be good neighbours in the interests of all of us. But the negative vibes on this "Friendship" thread came from Super Falcon, osamaziadxb and Patriot. You will have to advise them as well.
Regards

Topgun,
Fine, I can be a sport and in fact I fully endorse our PM's feelings about stopping this non sense and learning to be good neighbours in the interests of all of us. But the negative vibes on this "Friendship" thread came from Super Falcon, osamaziadxb and Patriot. You will have to advise them as well.
Regards

Hello, my dear pmukherjee;

I have been looking for you for quite a while !! Let me see what we

got here, a Friendship day thread, HA HA, pmukherjee comment

about friendship? Is this a joke ?

By the way you still own me an answer of your great achievement,

(1) taste good? (2) Full production? (3) Export date? :smitten

Happy Friendship Day to you as well, sir. I think the best relations Pakistan and India can enjoy is a friendly rivalry. We will always try to show each other up, that's just human nature, but the hostilities must stop, from and on both sides.

That said, I hope we always kick your butt in Cricket. Always. We can be friendly afterwards, but when Afridi is batting, I want him to hit the ball so hard, the echo is heard all over India. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but there is nothing better than a Pak win over India, mate, and I'm sure it's the same there.

A wonderfull sentiment the only thing better would be if the black caps could beat you both :woot:

Correct, we are talking friendship and not the regular battle :guns: :pakistan:.

Better we discuss the way to solve the problems and common with Giant Asian Nations.

The way to friendship.

1.) No Terrorism from Pak Side.
2.) No Morale support to the freedom fighter of Baloch or etc, if any from India Side (as claim by Pak Media)
3.) Start of Talks, Initiative from India. (off course, opposition will oppose it)
4.) Solve of Kashmir Issue. (probably LOC be international border as no one will ever want to loose any land)
5.) Extending Visas to each other nationalist.
6.) Supporting Each other on International Level.
7.) Opposition from Indian side on use of soil of Pakistan by USA.
8.) Bilateral talks with China sitting together India and Pakistan.
9.) Forming Asian Block consisting Giants like China, India, Japan, Pakistan, Reunified Korea (hopefully), Thai, Burma, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, and other small countries.

The above points are possible but it only lacks trust which has to be gathered and prove by each country in the initial stages.

We r always thinking positive Sir..Like how we encourage Gilani and Manmohan Talk but u can c Indian Parliment reaction..
Thinking Positive by only us will give no fruit..

That is Opposition. Whether it's BJP or Congress, all Opposition party will always oppose most of talks to enemy (of India) countries. So, that was nothing wrong in the real sense. This is what one of the prominent feature of Democracy. :toast_sign:

Hi grey boy, was looking for you too. Imagine finding you on the Friendship Day!!! Does that mean we should be friends, well I am willing to give it a try if you are.

^^ I wonder what this post has to do with either Indo-Pak friendship or Indo-Pak war.:blah:

DEAL, brother;

Nothing personal, may be both of us just got a little bit carried away.

:cheers:

Careful comrade, some people's ego are especially tender and fragile. :cheers: We need to develop thicker skin, not be so sensitive to matters with little significance while standing strong against important matters. :police:

That is Opposition. Whether it's BJP or Congress, all Opposition party will always oppose most of talks to enemy (of India) countries. So, that was nothing wrong in the real sense. This is what one of the prominent feature of Democracy. :toast_sign:

Ye sure..if the democracy doesnt want frendship thn want can we do.. :)

1.) No Terrorism from Pak Side.
2.) No Morale support to the freedom fighter of Baloch or etc, if any from India Side (as claim by Pak Media)
QUOTE]

Nice blaming..then u r saying that we r thinking negative..:guns::guns:

Back
Top Bottom