What's new

Friends what you guys did last Sunday without PDF?

Han Egoboy taupahle hi bohat udas ha,yar Ego boy wese eik bat kahon FB is the worst thing for a person in situation like you,

Mani sometime u find friends online that r much better than actual friends in real.........there is no obligations or anything else online....u just sign in have a nice time or have a nice fight but best thing is every thing stops at a click of a button. :cheers:

In free time, i usually watch some movie for few minutes then pause it, come back to defence.pk read few posts, reply to some if needed, then go back to the movie, few minutes later same story...
Because of defence.pk i had to watch a movie non stop and it Sux Big time :tdown:

ResponsibleCatDog.JPG

how can you watch a movie with ugly pauses man ,:what:

Mani sometime u find friends online that r much better than actual friends in real.........there is no obligations or anything else online....u just sign in have a nice time or have a nice fight but best thing is every thing stops at a click of a button. :cheers:

For me FB is full of depression,i never used it even when i created account and that was good 4 years back .don't know but everything looks fake at FB

For me FB is full of depression,i never used it even when i created account and that was good 4 years back .don't know but everything looks fake at FB

Not everything is fake on FB, like ur relatives or real friends profiles but yes after that there is no guarrentee, u may be chatting with a 60 year old man thinking she is just 18 how sweet.

Nothing online is 100% u just have to judge and be vigilent and lucky.

I tried to find some alternate forum but I misereably failed to find another respectable place. I tried Bharak-Rakshak, Pakdef.info and couple of more such places. I Believe PDF Rocks and no other defense forum comes closer to it!

PDF is actually my resource of NEWS and I know everything that has significance to Paksitan, India, China or the world would surely pop-up here. Ever Since I joined PDF, I have stopped reading newspapers. :pakistan::pdf:

I tried to find some alternate forum but I misereably failed to find another respectable place. I tried Bharak-Rakshak, Pakdef.info and couple of more such places. I Believe PDF Rocks and no other defense forum comes closer to it!

PDF is actually my resource of NEWS and I know everything that has significance to Paksitan, India, China or the world would surely pop-up here. Ever Since I joined PDF, I have stopped reading newspapers. :pakistan::pdf:

Im assuming half of the thanks went to Sri Lankan rite? ;)

I agree to most of the users here, PDF make more sense to me than many other def forums. Sunday was a boring Sunday and I went out to eat and at the same time was checking PDF status on my Corby. Maintenance is bad. Admin’s must do it off line LOL.

I'm a new member of PDF, but this weekend i checked different times whether the forum was online !!!

i was very angry .. i was just sitting on my computer & don't know what to do .

i was very angry .. i was just sitting on my computer & don't know what to do .

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

get a freakin lyfe man!!!!

imagine if your computer breaks down and you dont have unternet for like one month, your whole purpose for life will be wasted :cheesy:

I am a little worried about the members that spent time with their GF's only because PDF was down :blink:

If the GF's ever get together they might set up a DOS attack so they can get taken to dinner.

Back
Top Bottom