What's new

Fresh clashes erupt between Azerbaijan, Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armenians can't do anything,but it doesn't mean Azeris are right.

From what I'm reading,Armenians are gathering outside the parliament now.
let them gather. only he can sign treaties. thats his job to make the tough unpopular decisions. You are a greek, you accept Turkish sovereignty over Istanbul. Istanbul is worth more to a greek than Sarajevo is worth to us. If some politician promised you that they will return Istanbul, you will laugh at them. because you are smart, and not brainwashed by the narrative if loss and injustice.

Armenians need to be smart like greeks. take what is possible and move on. Armenians should not follow the Palestinian example.

let them gather. only he can sign treaties. thats his job to make the tough unpopular decisions. You are a greek, you accept Turkish sovereignty over Istanbul. Istanbul is worth more to a greek than Sarajevo is worth to us. If some politician promised you that they will return Istanbul, you will laugh at them. because you are smart, and not brainwashed by the narrative if loss and injustice.

Armenians need to be smart like greeks. take what is possible and move on. Armenians should not follow the Palestinian example.
Their lands are shrinking more and more though. I just want to see what the Russians will do. If they will act somehow. Their war is not going well at all. It has become a tiresome thing and the Kremlin insists on trying to win...what? Even they don't know what they want now.

Then I'm sorry,but you don't know history. Nagorno-Karabakh had been Armenian land since the ancient times. It became part of the Sassanid empire in the late 4th century,later independent again. In 1000 A.D. it became a kingdom. Basically,it was ruled by Armenians until the early 19th century. It then became part of the Russian Empire.

Later,when the Bolsheviks took power,they gave it to Azerbaijan SSR with a small part as autonomous oblast.

When the war started in the early '90s,the Soviets actually supported the Azeris at first,before they left.

The Armenians actually re-took their lands,it wasn't the other way around.

View attachment 879007

View attachment 879006
View attachment 879005

The Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast

View attachment 879010

The Republic of Artsakh (NKR) after the 90s war

View attachment 879008

So did live Indians in North America, aborigines in 😆 Australia. Typical Western argument to valid a stolen land.

How come Western world did not put ambargo on Armenia 30 years ago?

Still farting about Armenians and ther stories.....

Armenian trash captured. First attack and then cry baby...

Last edited:
Expecting things to really heat up here. Is India going to rescue Armenia?

So did live Indians in North America, aborigines in 😆 Australia. Typical Western argument to valid a stolen land.
And you're always using natives as an excuse to everything. What the **** does the West have to do with Armenia? Armenia and Azerbaijan are in the Caucasus. You laugh at this arguement now,but you nag about lost Ottoman lands and "hur dur mah islands,yunan take my islands",which is an even worse arguement. That's what you do.

Karabakh in 1993. Who remember? Armenian forces ethnically cleansed muslims, murdering women, children and old men, raping little girls. The UN condemned it, but no one made anything for more than 30 years. Despite all the embargoes, Azerbaijan solved this problem by its own means, not by those who ignored it. And, Azerbaijan is reclaiming what rightfully belongs to it according to int’l law & justice.
You are correct here. The tables have turned, Azerbaijan is now stronger and is taking revenge.

What a stupid post and daydreamer person who compare weak-useless Iraq with regional power Turkiye which was super power in history to rule 44 countries including Greece and Iraq for centuries

IRAQ
Iraq was so weak without defense industry
Full of foreign weapons
Smaller population
Arabs dont know how to fight
Traitor KESNIZANI Organization seized Army , Police , Intelligence for American interests
Shiite İraqis welcomed invasion of Iraq by USA-UK

TURKIYE
Turkiye has great defense industry and one of the best in the world
Turkiye has bigger population and warrior nation
Turkiye has great military traditation since 209 BC
Turkiye kicked traitor FETO Organization out of Army , Police , Intelligence
Turks have the best military history with 16 Empires who ruled India , İran , Anatolia , Caucasia , All Middle East , Egypt , North Africa , Greece and all Balkans for centuries

Turkish Army has the best experince of real conflicts since 1990s and now in İraq , Syria , Libya , Azerbaijan , TRNC , Somalia and Qatar

loser Greek again hiding behind France and dreaming about fighting Turkiye which kicked Greeks+French+Armenians in the last war
Sorry but in a war against NATO Turkey will be wrecked just as Saddam was.

You are correct here. The tables have turned, Azerbaijan is now stronger and is taking revenge.
He forgot to mention the Azeri massacres and butchering. Or the footage from the 2020 war,where Azeris in full gear butcher and execute Armenian civilians and POWs in sadistic ways.

And you're always using natives as an excuse to everything. What the **** does the West have to do with Armenia? Armenia and Azerbaijan are in the Caucasus. You laugh at this arguement now,but you nag about lost Ottoman lands and "hur dur mah islands,yunan take my islands",which is an even worse arguement. That's what you do.

LoL

Stealing land and trying to valid that with ancient time stories do not work. Tommorow can Indians in America go park bomb and demand ther land back.

The thing is you are not capable to reason your argument, you are good with trolling like now.

And NKR is de facto disputed territory.

It seems that you didn't read my post correctly. Nagorno-Karabakh had been ruled by Armenians until the early 19th century when it became part of the Russian Empire. It always had Armenian majority,that's why it became an autonomous oblast under the Soviets,even though they had diminished it's area.

Let's see who did what:

View attachment 879080View attachment 879081

Don't blindly follow a side,just because they are muslims.
1663188448771.png

Technically the Armenians started it. Anyways both sides are idiots in my opinion, Armenians for starting it and Azeris for being so brutal and inhumane (Seen a ton of beheading footage and f*cked up shit)

If this news is true, Russia is of the opinion that Armenia is on the side that broke the agreement.
Not really, Russia quite simply can't send any military assistance, it's preoccupied in Ukraine.

He forgot to mention the Azeri massacres and butchering. Or the footage from the 2020 war,where Azeris in full gear butcher and execute Armenian civilians and POWs in sadistic ways.
Yeah, as I said, many Azeris are kinda insane. I know Azeri Jews, they're also the same. They will bring out a knife over the simplest arguments lol.

LoL

Stealing land and trying to valid that with ancient time stories do not work. Tommorow can Indians in America go park bomb and demand ther land back.

The thing is you are not capable to reason your argument, you are good with trolling like now.
Then by your logic,Azeris stole the land about 100 years ago or so. So again,Armenians should have it. It's not like the Jews who were kicked out 2,000 years ago and returned after 2,000.

Nagorno-Karabakh had Armenian majority since ancient times and it was ruled by Armenians for the majority of its existence as a kingdom,province or satrapy.

Then by your logic,Azeris stole the land about 100 years ago or so. So again,Armenians should have it. It's not like the Jews who were kicked out 2,000 years ago and returned after 2,000.

Nagorno-Karabakh had Armenian majority since ancient times and it was ruled by Armenians for the majority of its existence as a kingdom,province or satrapy.

Ancient times arguemtn can go to be flushed in a toilet. Might is Right in this case, 30 years of bs talk and Azerbadjian did recaptured ther lands. Enough talked wiht a troll and ancient time stories.

Ancient times arguemtn can go to be flushed in a toilet. Might is Right in this case, 30 years of bs talk and Azerbadjian did recaptured ther lands. Enough talked wiht a troll and ancient time stories.
Did you even read what I just wrote? You're stuck in ancient times and ancient times. I told you it has been Armenian land since ancient times,populated by Armenian majority and ruled by Armenians. Wake up.

But of course,thieves don't care about that. Thieves....want to "come one night,suddenly" and dream of stealing islands.

Did you even read what I just wrote? You're stuck in ancient times and ancient times. I told you it has been Armenian land since ancient times,populated by Armenian majority and ruled by Armenians. Wake up.

But of course,thieves don't care about that. Thieves....want to "come one night,suddenly" and dream of stealing islands.

Island is ours, we did not gived to you. We will take it back troll budy...

Armenia is not honouring the ceasefire agreement. Its not provided Azerbaijan with a corridor.
there is disagreement on what the ceasefire term meant . Azerbaijan claim Armenia must give control of the corridor between Nakhchivan and Azerbaijan to Azerbaijan , Armenia say it mean Armenia allow Azerbaijan to drive in the road between two tritory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom