What's new

Fresh clashes erupt between Azerbaijan, Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my turk friends , Greek is an old man of Europe . Don't fall for the trap the powers behind it want to engage turk with Greek to weaken turkey
Just ignore the poor Greek they will die of their old age

greece is not even a regional power
so tiny weak country which rules by USA-France

USA-France use their puppets greece , Armenia , FETO , PKK/YPG , HAFTAR to weaken rising power Turkiye

and Turks kicked all of them in İraq,Syria,Karabakh,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

Last edited:
And Azerbaijan's best Ally Award goes to..... Nikol Pashinyan.
Armenians themselves say that.

@Primus Don't be angry,the Turks did the same to Greek Orthodox churches in Cyprus and various parts of Anatolia. Turned churches into stables,warehouses,art galleries,clubs etc.

Anyway,from an Armenian friend:

307073375_5641687382559517_3185392626218051271_n.jpg

I think they should put some French and Iranian peacekeepers there. Russians are notoriously unreliable, especially with the war going on in Ukraine.

Religion has never been that big a deal. In Thirty Years War Catholic France fought against Catholic Holy Roman Empire on the side of the Protestants. In 1999 Christian America fought on the side of Kosovar Muslims against Christian Serbs.

Don't be angry,the Turks did the same to Greek Orthodox churches in Cyprus and various parts of Anatolia. Turned churches into stables,warehouses,art galleries,clubs etc.

You may or may not know but in Australia, churches get turned into nightclubs and mosques all the time. The church will lose member because the people stop going to church and they will sell the building to the muslims to make a mosque. Also very good nightclubs in Sydney that were churches, great atmosphere, noone has a problem with this in Australia.

You may or may not know but in Australia, churches get turned into nightclubs and mosques all the time. The church will lose member because the people stop going to church and they will sell the building to the muslims to make a mosque. Also very good nightclubs in Sydney that were churches, great atmosphere, noone has a problem with this in Australia.
I think they do that in America too with some gothic-style churches.

I think they do that in America too with some gothic-style churches.

Most Muslims I would say respect churches traditionally. they dont turn them into nightclubs thats for sure. the usually turn them into mosques for the same reason mentioned above. A lack of christians, often it is not that the Christians were killed but that they stopped going to church. Or the christians converted to Islam, as was the case in Bosnia. If the church was wooden it would simply be built over or as in the case in Istanbul minarets added to Hagia Sofia.

Azerbaijanis in my experience are pretty unforgiving people. totally unforgiving. Not to be messed with. From my dealings with them I can see why they would react in such a manner. It is wrong of course.

BTW as a side note, I dont think anyone has demolished more churches than the Russians. Mostly their own in their own country.

Azerbaijanis in my experience are pretty unforgiving people. totally unforgiving. Not to be messed with. From my dealings with them I can see why they would react in such a manner. It is wrong of course.
All Caucasians are like that. And when I say Caucasians,I mean Caucasus people. Armenians,Georgians,Azeris, Chechens, Ingush,Circassians,Ossetians,Abkhazians etc. etc.

Specifically,Georgians are notorious in Greece for being some of the worst criminals.

All Caucasians are like that. And when I say Caucasians,I mean Caucasus people. Armenians,Georgians,Azeris, Chechens, Ingush,Circassians,Ossetians,Abkhazians etc. etc.

Specifically,Georgians are notorious in Greece for being some of the worst criminals.
I've only met Armenians and Azeris. Armenians the 100 or so that I've met seem universally very kind and pleasant people to be around. I have not met a single one that is objectionable in any single way. So this Israeli style land taking and behaviour just really puzzled me over the last 25 years. I think its unacceptable and hopefully things can be resolved soon.

And Azerbaijan's best Ally Award goes to..... Nikol Pashinyan.

Armenians themselves say that.

@Primus Don't be angry,the Turks did the same to Greek Orthodox churches in Cyprus and various parts of Anatolia. Turned churches into stables,warehouses,art galleries,clubs etc.

Anyway,from an Armenian friend:

View attachment 879295
Tbf tho
Armenia was gonna lose no matter what. He accepted defeat and saves 15000 lives

I've only met Armenians and Azeris. Armenians the 100 or so that I've met seem universally very kind and pleasant people to be around. I have not met a single one that is objectionable in any single way. So this Israeli style land taking and behaviour just really puzzled me over the last 25 years. I think its unacceptable and hopefully things can be resolved soon.
Well like I said,it goes back to the late 80's and then to the early 20th century. NK wanted to be independent,during the war they liberated (or occupied for the Azeris) the parts around it,which were also historically Armenian and they created the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic or Artsakh. The Azeris considered Qarabagh as part of their country. They had oil and gas,bigger population and they bought some very nice weapons. They modernized their army,while the Armenians had little new equipment and weapons. They still fought very well and caused some 3,000+ casualties to the Azeris,even if they got obliterated by the UAVs and artillery.

Tbf tho
Armenia was gonna lose no matter what. He accepted defeat and saves 15000 lives
That's usually what Turks or fanatic Pashinyan's supporters say. The thing is that they could have gotten a much better deal. But Pashinyan only helped the NKR army to collapse faster. And those Su-30s weren't even used during the war...

Wait a minute,which PM are you talking about? If it's Pashinyan,yes he is an idiot. He is either too incompetent or he wanted to start such a war and leave NKR alone,so he could sign all the deals with Turkey and Azerbaijan.

No they didn't. For many years there were incidents or small skirmishes at the borders of NKR,but nothing crazy. They would snipe or shoot each others soldiers,shell a guardpost or trenches or a small base,but not that often.

In 2020,it was the Azeris who started the attack. And if you remember,Turkey and Azerbaijan had some common exercises during the summer,before the war.Some Turkish soldiers and equipment never left Azerbaijan.

As for now,again it's Azerbaijan's fault. They invaded and captured parts of Armenia proper in 2021 and never left.

You think the Azeris wanted to settle this? Aliyev would have fallen if he gave all that land to Armenia or even half of it. Plus,the war was still fresh and they had little chance of negotiating succesfully.

I'm sorry,what are you talking about?

This is the agreement after the 2020 war:

View attachment 879177

Azerbaijan was given all the red parts,although they hadn't captured them. Do you know what happened in the areas where Azeris got? Despite promises of protecting the Armenian churches and monasteries,they either left them in ruins,demolished them,they started destroying Armenian crosses and monuments here and there,they started harassing locals,even in villages close to areas they were not given,telling them to leave,sending them messages asking to buy their houses,I remember a case where they even harassed a village with a loudspeakers.

They harassed farmers,drivers passing by from checkpoints,tearing or covering the stickers with the NKR flag or the license plates. Doesn't that remind you a bit of Zionist tactics?

Bhai,check post #74

Those areas were given because if not, Azerbaijan would have taken all, including the 5 green districts. Technically all of NK belongs to Azerbaijan and could take it over but they didn't and settled for the red ones. Did Armenia give Azerbaijan such concessions 30 yrs ago?? I dont think so. Armenians are cocky idiots and should be thankful for what they get. Peace is possible if both give access to each other's exclave. If pashinyan wants to solve it and work to improve economy and lives of ppl then i think he is doing well.

Those areas were given because if not, Azerbaijan would have taken all, including the 5 green districts. Technically all of NK belongs to Azerbaijan and could take it over but they didn't and settled for the red ones. Did Armenia give Azerbaijan such concessions 30 yrs ago?? I dont think so. Armenians are cocky idiots and should be thankful for what they get. Peace is possible if both give access to each other's exclave. If pashinyan wants to solve it and work to improve economy and lives of ppl then i think he is doing well.
The enclave access should have been settled a long time ago. However,for Armenians,Artsakh was a dream come true,they had liberated part of their homeland. And after what they went through in the early 20th century and the late 80's,they didn't want to give it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom