What's new

Fresh clashes erupt between Azerbaijan, Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know how much truth in it. But, why Azerbaijan attacking mainland Armenia?

Dont believe fake news and lies

Azerbaijan took back occupied area from Armenia in 2020

and 4 days ago sabotage groups of the Armenian army laid mines on land and roads between the positions of the Azerbaijani army in various directions

and the Armenian army carried out extensive provocations on the border in the direction of Dashkesan, Kalbajar and Lachin.

Clashes break out on border after Armenia’s attacks

Last edited:
But why? Why mainland Armenia instead of NK?
I don't know,I guess they want it all. The Russians and others asked them to leave,but they never left. And today they advanced even more.

Also,I'm not telling you not to check other sources too,but don't listen to the bull MMM-E says. For him,everything non-Turks say,is a lie. Just to inform you,the 301 is a very good source for Armenian news. You can check it out and then check Azeri and other sources as well.

Azerbaijan took back occupied area from Armenia in 2020

and 4 days ago sabotage groups of the Armenian army laid mines on land and roads between the positions of the Azerbaijani army in various directions
4 days ago Azeris attacked Armenian positions and today they advanced more,despite the ceasefire.

The area were the fighting broke out was occupied parts of Armenia since 2021. Get your facts straight,before you come saying "lies lies".

Idk why SU-30s were not used tho.

Check what the idiot Pashinyan posted after the war in 2020:

295096935_388301176714587_3791932612645810345_n.jpg

4 days ago Azeris attacked Armenian positions and today they advanced more,despite the ceasefire.

The area were the fighting broke out was occupied parts of Armenia since 2021. Get your facts straight,before you come saying "lies lies".

Says bull Foinikas who is anti-Turkiye
of course you are liars ... bandit USA-France backed puppet Armenia and Greece

Armenia occupied Azerbaijani territory around 30 years
still wth are you talking about ?

why You don't see the military provocation initiated by the Armenian Armed Forces against Azerbaijan since September 12 ? because you are anti-Turkiye and liars

4 days ago sabotage groups of the Armenian army laid mines on land and roads between the positions of the Azerbaijani army in various directions

and the Armenian army carried out extensive provocations on the border in the direction of Dashkesan, Kalbajar and Lachin.

This is in complete contradiction to the 10 November declaration.

USA-France use PASHINYAN to attack Azerbaijan and PUTIN sees everything

Russia stated that the organization hopes for a peaceful resolution of the conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan and does not intend to send troops.

Armenia is attacking Azerbaijan , but Azerbaijan is kicking Armenia and Armenia is crying like little girl

Armenia occupied Azerbaijani territory around 30 years
still wth are you talking about ?
Armenia retook part of its homeland during the '90s war. The Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast was Armenian territory given to Azerbaijan SSR by the Bolsheviks. The war was unfortunately,but it was the fall of communism and nationalism went up everywhere.

why You don't see the military provocation initiated by the Armenian Armed Forces against Azerbaijan since September 12 ? because you are anti-Turkiye and liars
Because Armenians didn't start the shelling. Azeris also occupied those parts of Armenia proper since 2021.

4 days ago sabotage groups of the Armenian army laid mines on land and roads between the positions of the Azerbaijani army in various directions
That's what the Azeris said.

This is in complete contradiction to the 10 November declaration.
What is also in complete contradiction to the 10 November agreement is this:

USA-France use PASHINYAN to attack Azerbaijan and PUTIN sees everything

Pashinyan is more pro-Turk than you think

Armenia is attacking Azerbaijan , but Azerbaijan is kicking Armenia and Armenia is crying like little girl
Stop talking like a retarded 15 year-old.

Armenia retook part of its homeland during the '90s war. The Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast was Armenian territory given to Azerbaijan SSR by the Bolsheviks. The war was unfortunately,but it was the fall of communism and nationalism went up everywhere.

typical daydreamer who doesnt know what about international law

The UN Security Council with its resolutions 822, 853, 874 and 884 in 1993, demanded the end of the occupation of Kelbajar, Agdam and Zangilan and the evacuation of the Armenian occupation forces there, respectively.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 822

The Council demanded the immediate cessation of hostilities and the immediate withdrawal of Armenian occupying forces in the Kalbajar district Karabakh in Azerbaijan

Keep crying loser puppets , where is your useless France ?

Last edited:
ypical daydreamer who doesnt know what about international law

The UN Security Council with its resolutions 822, 853, 874 and 884 in 1993, demanded the end of the occupation of Kelbajar, Agdam and Zangilan and the evacuation of the Armenian occupation forces there, respectively.
Both sides were not keeping parts of the agreement and that's why the whole thing kept going slowly. Russians also couldn't enforce either side to listen to them.

The Council demanded the immediate cessation of hostilities and the immediate withdrawal of Armenian occupying forces in the Kalbajar district Karabakh in Azerbaijan
Currently Azerbaijan is occupying parts of Armenian territory,so shut it. You're on the wrong.

Currently Azerbaijan is occupying parts of Armenian territory,so shut it. You're on the wrong.

Both sides were not keeping parts of the agreement and that's why the whole thing kept going slowly. Russians also couldn't enforce either side to listen to them.

keep crying loser puppets

PUTIN sees everything

Weak Armenia is attacking Azerbaijan? Are you that naive to believe that? Or is your head filled with nationalism so much? You're ridiculous. You don't know the facts,you don't know nothing. You're an ignorant salesman. Go advertise Kizelelma and the 750+ Turkish indigenous projects.

Weak Armenia is attacking Azerbaijan? Are you that naive to believe that? Or is your head filled with nationalism so much? You're ridiculous. You don't know the facts,you don't know nothing. You're an ignorant salesman. Go advertise Kizelelma and the 750+ Turkish indigenous projects.

Yes puppet Armenia attacked Azerbaijan in 1993 , in 2020 and 4 days ago

USA-France says jump and Armenia says how long sir
American slut Nancy Pelosi travel to Armenia for provoking its puppet against Azerbaijan/Turkiye

Russia stopped supporting Armenia led by USA-France backed PASHINYAN
And Azerbaijan kicked Armenia one on one

Your Greece is also a puppet with dreaming to attack Turkiye when the green light comes from USA-France as like 1919-1922

100 years ago USA-UK-France used same puppets Greece and Armenia against Turkiye
and Turks kicked French+Greeks+Armenians

You are ignorant daydreamer
go and dream about Rafale , F16V

Last edited:
Yes puppet Armenia attacked Azerbaijan in 1993 , in 2020 and 4 days ago
Puppet puppet puppet.

I don't know if I should waste my time to even show you what really happened.

You always say your things and refuse to discuss like a normal human. It's useless.

Puppet puppet puppet.

I don't know if I should waste my time to even show you what really happened.

You always say your things and refuse to discuss like a normal human. It's useless.

You know nothing about politics and military to show me anything

I show you The UN Security Council with its resolutions 822, 853, 874 and 884 in 1993, demanded the end of the occupation of Kelbajar, Agdam and Zangilan and the evacuation of the Armenian occupation forces there, respectively.

and you are talking tales and your dreams ... nothing else
"" Armenia retook part of its homeland during the '90s war. The Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast was Armenian territory given to Azerbaijan SSR by the Bolsheviks ""

what a joke you are

You Greeks and Armenians have big hatred against Turkiye ,
therefore USA-UK-France easily use Greece-Armenia as puppets against Turkiye

stop spreading your lies and dreams

Last edited:
You know nothing about politics and military to show me anything

I show you The UN Security Council with its resolutions 822, 853, 874 and 884 in 1993, demanded the end of the occupation of Kelbajar, Agdam and Zangilan and the evacuation of the Armenian occupation forces there, respectively.

and you are talking tales and your dreams ... nothing else
"" Armenia retook part of its homeland during the '90s war. The Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast was Armenian territory given to Azerbaijan SSR by the Bolsheviks ""

what a joke you are

You Greeks and Armenians have big hatred against Turkiye ,
therefore USA-UK-France easily use Greece-Armenia as puppets against Turkiye

stop spreading your lies and dreams
Stop spamming threads with you nonsense. You're ignorant of history,you're a racist,Turkic superiority advocate and propaganda tool of the AKP government. That's what you are. Even your compatriots don't like to talk with you. Move on and sell some car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom