What's new

Fresh atrocities on Hindu families in Bangladesh - A Shame on Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We saved the Bangladeshis (mainly Muslims) from the distant Pathans in 1971.

Proud of it. 90000 of them threw their hands in the air at the first sight of IA.
Your Jack arses enslaved Bengalis by invading independent Pakistan. And you couldn't do it until your type became real Muslim's alike/atributed like them. Stunned? Just look at Arora and Niazi's picture to find out who wore turban and kept bear.

Your Jack arses enslaved Bengalis by invading independent Pakistan. And you couldn't do it until your type became real Muslim's alike/atributed like them. Stunned? Just look at Arora and Niazi's picture to find out who wore turban and kept bear.

Fantastic. I am stunned!

So all non bearded people are non Muslims?

And all bearded ones are Muslims, even Jews?

We did it as we are doing it Today! ;)

Fantastic. I am stunned!

So all non bearded people are non Muslims?

Vinod2070 said:
[/And all bearded ones are Muslims, even Jews?

Bear is the symbol of masculine ness and sunnah of Rasul (PUBH). Now a days devoted Muslims keep it mostly and that's why I'VE included 'Real', but you conveniently omitted the 'real' word.

And all bearded ones are Muslims, even Jews?
Wait for Rabindranath to answer it in your after life.

^^ The shallowness of you guys about your own faith never ceases to amaze.

I would request the moderators to close this thread down as this thread has come down to making derogatory remarks about each other's countries and their histories and is no more suitable for discussion.

Just went through Gulshan today from university. There was a huge Durga Puja gathering at the Banani entrance. And the traffic! Sheesh!

Hindus do fine for the most part in Bangladesh and their numbers are more or less the same compared to previous decades.

Just countering the propaganda here guys.

Anyways...
Mods, lock this thread :mod:

Muslims across the borders need to be taught to respect other religions. I wonder if such anti Hindu sentiment is because hindus are pessimists, is it prevalent in all muslim majority states? I know they do suck Christians balls to please western bullies so that they can live peacefully in their states. Hindus took the aggression during partition on their chest while muslims spared Christian without a hitch. Its high time for Hindus of India to get a rid of this secularism nonsense cause we are still tagged as bigoted when those who point fingers against us has inception on the basis of religion.

There is a saying 'Badd Changa Badnaam Bura'' Its good be be bad than infamous.
Manipulative post at its best. Demolishment of Babri Masjid and massacre of Muslims in Gujrat demonstrate Hindu's pessimism, right? Pointing Hindu's satanic venture in Muslim majority's state and returning their miss-deeds in Bharat similarly are same, right too? If hatred in BD is socially prevalent then why don't you try to break us? Just try us once, will ya? I can swear that there wouldn't be any left over Bharat-Mata at this time. It doesn't matter whether you lie here million times on Muslim's phantom agresson during partition or not because our loses of numerous times than yours is still in the memory.

Once we had the biggest economy in Mughalistan for yrs but our non-vigilence over Benya hydra's conspiracy led the down fall. This time it would be different. Your new found wealth through connivence led you to become such cocky in defining pessimism in your term whilest ours was never leveraged to create a Muslim majority Bharat.

Hatred of Muslim in Hindu's heart is empirically documented and time has come to cleanse it, so calling spade a spade could be inconvenient to you but it derives the process of the acquisition of raw materials to clean it thoroughly.

With your patronizing attitude you are looking like a fool. Instead of understanding the pain these people are going through, you are putting salt on the wound. It is very natural for us to react like we did because we feel a kinship. It is akin to what you guys feel when Palestine people are butchered by Jews and thrown out of their land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom