What's new

Fresh atrocities on Hindu families in Bangladesh - A Shame on Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reopen that thread and let's see if you are right and this thread is to do with Bangladesh not Kashmir
I don't entertain any Bharati that are mortal enemy of mankind. If your itch is bad enough then dig.

1) Yes, RAW may take the horse to the river, but it cannot make the horse drink. On the contrary, our DGFI has trained the ULFA horses how to drink, and they are drinking well. Please, do not make us laugh about your insignificant RAW and its supposed disciples in BD.
Don't try to be Shelly's disciple to create a new Frankenstein. Oiling DGFI for penetrating ULFA to become an efficient horse is like creating mountain out of a mole. This only strengthen Bharati's case to paint us terror's nurturer and timing is not right in claiming such bravado either. Also it shows that you make us playing in Indian hand through injecting such foolish pride.

2) Hindus are equal citizens of BD. When many Muslims still tend to believe that the Sun is revolving around the earth, Hindus in BD study hard to learn science and technology well. They get good scorings and get good jobs in the country, whereas many ignorant Muslims go to nurse the date trees in the Arabian deserts. Hindus are our assets..
Question is if Muslims are equal citizen of BD as Hindus are far superior than average Zabanya (Bankim's derigatory name of Muslim)! And gone are the days of Dhoti's intellected supremacy since JI-SHIBIR/Islamic's influence has created many students that are equal or better than IIT/MIT goers. Hindu's getting good jobs has no relevance with good scoring under RAWAMYS as they have grabbed them by sitting on UNKIL's neck and blackmailing MUA/FUA/Hasina's advisors/disciples. The following is what you need to look at..

Mujib Bahinee” is reorganized with new design. Government has positioned 4,86,000 (Four Lac Eighty Six thousands) Fanatic Hindu since it`s empowerment to squeeze the Muslim majority.

Mujibbahinee Reorganized: Catastrophes eminent in B`desh!

4) We have issues with the Indians, but we have no issue to settle with our local Hindus.
Don't try to sugar coat. Hindus of BD eat, sleep and make money over there but dream about Bharat-Mata. Hindus are the Historic arse lickers of Goras and mortal enemies of Abrahamic followers. They don't have any loyality for BD as everyone has connection with IND. Infect riches are already Pogar-Parred/out with exploited wealth and poors and middle classes stay BD for ripe time to flee away.

Don't try to be Shelly's disciple to create a new Frankenstein. Oiling DGFI for penetrating ULFA to become an efficient horse is like creating mountain out of a mole. This only strengthen Bharati's case to paint us terror's nurturer and timing is not right in claiming such bravado either. Also it shows that you make us playing in Indian hand through injecting such foolish pride.

Question is if Muslims are equal citizen of BD as Hindus are far superior than average Zabanya (Bankim's derigatory name of Muslim)! And gone are the days of Dhoti's intellected supremacy since JI-SHIBIR/Islamic's influence has created many students that are equal or better than IIT/MIT goers. Hindu's getting good jobs has no relevance with good scoring under RAWAMYS as they have grabbed them by sitting on UNKIL's neck and blackmailing MUA/FUA/Hasina's advisors/disciples. The following is what you need to look at..

Mujib Bahinee” is reorganized with new design. Government has positioned 4,86,000 (Four Lac Eighty Six thousands) Fanatic Hindu since it`s empowerment to squeeze the Muslim majority.

Mujibbahinee Reorganized: Catastrophes eminent in B`desh!

4) We have issues with the Indians, but we have no issue to settle with our local Hindus.
Don't try to sugar coat. Hindus of BD eat, sleep and make money over there but dream about Bharat-Mata. Hindus are the Historic arse lickers of Goras and mortal enemies of Abrahamic followers. They don't have any loyality for BD as everyone has connection with IND. Infect riches are already Pogar-Parred/out with exploited wealth and poors and middle classes stay BD for ripe time to flee away.[/QUOTE]

How do you know this?? Ever been one or have you ever talked to one before. You have something against hindus dont you??

Muslims across the borders need to be taught to respect other religions. I wonder if such anti Hindu sentiment is because hindus are pessimists, is it prevalent in all muslim majority states? I know they do suck Christians balls to please western bullies so that they can live peacefully in their states. Hindus took the aggression during partition on their chest while muslims spared Christian without a hitch. Its high time for Hindus of India to get a rid of this secularism nonsense cause we are still tagged as bigoted when those who point fingers against us has inception on the basis of religion.

There is a saying 'Badd Changa Badnaam Bura'' Its good be be bad than infamous.

Don't try to sugar coat. Hindus of BD eat, sleep and make money over there but dream about Bharat-Mata. Hindus are the Historic arse lickers of Goras and mortal enemies of Abrahamic followers. They don't have any loyality for BD as everyone has connection with IND. Infect riches are already Pogar-Parred/out with exploited wealth and poors and middle classes stay BD for ripe time to flee away.

How do you know this?? Ever been one or have you ever talked to one before. You have something against hindus dont you??
I'VE not only seen, investigated or experienced from enemy Hindus but from friends of mine that have directly betryed me, simply because cherishing my Muslim spirit, talking straight, telling truth asking tough question. And I'VE grown up with more Hindus than Muslims to learn their secretive mission against Abrahamic follower. Finally one of my briliant friends has proved that partion caused downfall of Muslims in sub-continent and wanted vehemently to anul BD from map by aligning with BR walas. After three years of untiring efforts that following is what he has to say..

After dealing with Indians in BRF (bharat rakshak forum) for more than a year, I realized the following:

- that the Hindu Indians consider us as traitors, because they think those of us who converted to Islam, we left hinduism/buddhism and joined the enemy
- those of us who have foreign blood are of course descendant of mass murderers
- we even took their land away from them
- they will not cooperate with us under any circumstances
- all Muslims on this planet are their sworn enemy and Jat-shatru
- they will work with anyone including Zionists to malign and harm Muslims in any way possible and if possible wipe out Islam from the face of the earth
- if not for the unfortunate fact that it is beyond their means, they would exterminate all Muslims from the face of the earth (without using nukes, as it will render the soil unusable, which they need)
- they are only polite and want to hide their murderous intentions when they say they don't hate Muslims, they only want to convert us back, but not exterminate us

Now that I no longer post there, since the start of the Arab spring, they think that I have pulled a fast one on them, while posing as a friend and working with them, they think that I know too much, I have learnt the secret desires of their heart
The reality as I see it is:

- in 1947 we divided the Muslim community of subcontinent in 3 separate parts and by 1971, they are forever separated in 3 different countries, thus making it weaker and fragmented
- India since 1947 has a dominant hindu majority of around 85%, so they never want to dilute their majority, that is why they are so allergic to Bangladeshi Muslim migration, but are willing to accept Hindu Bangladeshi migrants and even have some saarc type union with Nepal and Sri Lanka, but not Bangladesh, Pakistan or Maldives. They want our land, but not Islam or Muslims.
- Indians have lost dominion over Pakistan and Bangladesh, but we, both Pakistani's and Bangladeshi's, forever lost our ownership of all of Indian landmass and its use
- if we did not have partition in 1947 and there was no Pakistan, we Muslims would be 40% of India, we could hold the Hindu by their throat and they would not dare their raise their finger on us today

So rightly they see that in 1947 partition, they were the winners and we, Muslims of subcontinent, were the losers. Once they have gained this position of advantage, under no circumstances will they allow us Muslims to gain this position back. So all this talk of SAARC was pure psy ops trying to fool me and the people through me, while they can continue to use AL and Hasina to control Bangladesh.Their ultimate intention is to keep Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan or any Muslims in the world, weak, fragmented and dependent on them or their friendly powers, while they continue to malign Muslims together with Zionists, saying that we are violent extremists and we want to take over the world.

My intention for the whole effort with them was a sincere attempt to find out, whether they are willing to work with us in a SAARC union, whether they can change their mind about Muslims, which fortunately gave me the opportunity to understand them well. The Arab Spring also came up while I reached and completed my understanding about them, and this Arab spring gave me hope as I was totally hopeless before about Muslims, which was the reason why I approached them in the first place.

After I understood all of the above and that it is not possible to gain anything from India, I started looking elsewhere. First my thought was that we need to organize ourselves and also look for alliances. To organize ourselves, I have started an effort:

I'VE not only seen, investigated or experienced from enemy Hindus but from friends of mine that have directly betryed me, simply because cherishing my Muslim spirit, talking straight, telling truth asking tough question. And I'VE grown up with more Hindus than Muslims to learn their secretive mission against Abrahamic follower. Finally one of my briliant friends has proved that partion caused downfall of Muslims in sub-continent and wanted vehemently to anul BD from map by aligning with BR walas. After three years of untiring efforts that following is what he has to say..

After dealing with Indians in BRF (bharat rakshak forum) for more than a year, I realized the following:

- that the Hindu Indians consider us as traitors, because they think those of us who converted to Islam, we left hinduism/buddhism and joined the enemy
- they will work with anyone including Zionists to malign and harm Muslims in any way possible and if possible wipe out Islam from the face of the earth
- if not for the unfortunate fact that it is beyond their means, they would exterminate all Muslims from the face of the earth (without using nukes, as it will render the soil unusable, which they need)
- they are only polite and want to hide their murderous intentions when they say they don't hate Muslims, they only want to convert us back, but not exterminate us

Now that I no longer post there, since the start of the Arab spring, they think that I have pulled a fast one on them, while posing as a friend and working with them, they think that I know too much, I have learnt the secret desires of their heart

- in 1947 we divided the Muslim community of subcontinent in 3 separate parts and by 1971, they are forever separated in 3 different countries, thus making it weaker and fragmented
- India since 1947 has a dominant hindu majority of around 85%, so they never want to dilute their majority, that is why they are so allergic to Bangladeshi Muslim migration, but are willing to accept Hindu Bangladeshi migrants and even have some saarc type union with Nepal and Sri Lanka, but not Bangladesh, Pakistan or Maldives. They want our land, but not Islam or Muslims.
- Indians have lost dominion over Pakistan and Bangladesh, but we, both Pakistani's and Bangladeshi's, forever lost our ownership of all of Indian landmass and its use
- if we did not have partition in 1947 and there was no Pakistan, we Muslims would be 40% of India, we could hold the Hindu by their throat and they would not dare their raise their finger on us today

So rightly they see that in 1947 partition, they were the winners and we, Muslims of subcontinent, were the losers. Once they have gained this position of advantage, under no circumstances will they allow us Muslims to gain this position back. So all this talk of SAARC was pure psy ops trying to fool me and the people through me, while they can continue to use AL and Hasina to control Bangladesh.Their ultimate intention is to keep Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan or any Muslims in the world, weak, fragmented and dependent on them or their friendly powers, while they continue to malign Muslims together with Zionists, saying that we are violent extremists and we want to take over the world.

My intention for the whole effort with them was a sincere attempt to find out, whether they are willing to work with us in a SAARC union, whether they can change their mind about Muslims, which fortunately gave me the opportunity to understand them well. The Arab Spring also came up while I reached and completed my understanding about them, and this Arab spring gave me hope as I was totally hopeless before about Muslims, which was the reason why I approached them in the first place.

After I understood all of the above and that it is not possible to gain anything from India, I started looking elsewhere. First my thought was that we need to organize ourselves and also look for alliances. To organize ourselves, I have started an effort:

Bro seriously???? Secretive mission lol? Haha, bro dont judge hindus from indian nationalistic forum, most of them are trolls. Sorry for intruding but i would like to know how has your friend betrayed you when you asked questions,

hindustani lamenting about hindu atrocities in Bangladesh is so laugh worthy, when Islamist Bangladeshis were being massacred by indian sponsorship in 1971; and since 1948 Kashmiri Muslims are being massacred by the occupation forces (a.k.a. the sissies) across the Line of Control in ioK.

so it's very bizarre to see this dramatic twist

(a failed attempt at raising ''awareness'' here)

We saved the Bangladeshis (mainly Muslims) from the distant Pathans in 1971.

Proud of it. 90000 of them threw their hands in the air at the first sight of IA.

first sight of IA? keep telling yourself that....maybe it makes you feel better, especially since looking to today the so-called ''liberator'' is now hated by the same people (as demonstrated even on this forum) :lol:

Were you the Bangladeshi on Bharat Rakshak posing as being proud of Indic Race rather than being Arabized?

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

We saved the Bangladeshis (mainly Muslims) from the distant Pathans in 1971.

Proud of it. 90000 of them threw their hands in the air at the first sight of IA.

Bengali Muslims and Kashmiri Muslims are forever Indebted to us! ;)

There have always been ungrateful people in the world. They are not the first, nor the last.

Like some ungrateful Pushtun Afghans turned on the USA after they were saved by the same USA from the Soviets (by sheltering the AQ terrorists).

Of course, they also turned on each other and destroyed the whole country after the USSR went home.

Bengali Muslims and Kashmiri Muslims are forever Indebted to us! ;)

Absolutely. We are there to save the Kashmiris from some brutes.

The Pathan tribesman under Khurshid Anwar’s command halted after reaching Baramulla, only an hour’s bus ride from Srinagar, and refused to go any further. Here they embarked on a three-day binge, looting houses, assaulting Muslims and Hindus alike, raping men and women and stealing money from the Kashmir Treasury. The local cinema was transformed into a rape centre; a group of Pathans invaded St Joseph’s Convent, where they raped and killed four nuns, including the Mother Superior, and shot dead a European couple sheltering there. News of the atrocities spread, turning large numbers of Kashmiris against their would-be liberators. When they finally reached Srinagar, the Pathans were so intent on pillaging the shops and bazaars that they overlooked the airport, already occupied by the Sikhs.

Tariq Ali · Bitter Chill of Winter: Kashmir · LRB 19 April 2001

You can go a few more years earlier in 1984 when General Zia sent his notorious lashkar led and supervised by no other than Brigadier Musharraf aka General Musharraf, the enlightened, the moderate. This proto-Talibanic lashkar not just burnt alive hundreds of the Shias of Gilgit, it burnt alive the animals too owned by the Shias. Of course, this can be justified because those animals were not human, Muslim, or Pakistani.

Talibanization of the heart | Pak Tea House

I feel really sorry for the people in the other part of Kashmir. There is nobody to save them, especially the Shia.

There have always been ungrateful people in the world. They are not the first, nor the last.

Like some ungrateful Pushtun Afghans turned on the USA after they were saved by the same USA from the Soviets (by sheltering the AQ terrorists).

Of course, they also turned on each other and destroyed the whole country after the USSR went home.

We have ourselves to blame for...Unknowingly we have always practiced Gujral Doctrine...

Bro seriously???? Secretive mission lol? Haha, bro dont judge hindus from indian nationalistic forum, most of them are trolls. Sorry for intruding but i would like to know how has your friend betrayed you when you asked questions,
Wait for the reply as I've just lost the post.

You need treatment, your decease is curable, you still living in 1947 when rest of the world has moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom