be able to decipher the methodology from taking the
test. As NilG points out, do you feel the answers you
gave where fixed in stone or do some depend on the
context?

Let me show that based on my Trotsko-Gaullist self-call :

On things pertaining to survival of the State, I'm hardcore
efficiency without compromise so for example on defence,
Compute what is needed for security, add for foreign policy
and give the forces the full amount, no less!
I'd score below right of NilG above ...

But then on liberties, I'm a great big fan of what's not forbidden
is allowed so that I'd be in the tiny space up and left of Poutou-
Arthaud and I can prove it ... Philippe Gros-Bisou said in that
second debate that he wants to outlaw firing peeps never ever!
o_O
I think people should be fired when incompetent, it's part of the
efficiency thing ... so that I actually protect one more liberty than
the red duo!!!
:jester:

On all the rest, my answers depend on context. In America, I'd vote
to diminish defense budgets [ with caveat of spending those better ].

In fact, I have more than one nationality and vote very differently in
different places. I am the same guy, no split personality but different
political landscapes, choices and tasks to prioritize.

None of that was really found in this simple association test so that as
NilG ( though not using neutral, you SwitzerHund ), I had to answer
a notch or two away from my strict personal view on occasion.

No one should lose any sleep over where they scored.

Have a great night then, or nap, or day if you must, Tay.

I have taken a few of these kind of tests before in other forums. So I know the problems governing them pretty well hehe.

François Fillon was floured during his arrival in one of his rally in Strasbourg. A person who was pretending to be a pro-Fillon activist,emptied a bag of flour on François Fillon. @Louiq XIV Damn,you Strasbourgeois !

View attachment 389229

BTW,it's not the only French politicial who was floured. We had Hollande.

View attachment 389230

Oh and it's not the first time a politician is floured in Strasbourg. There was also Valls some months ago.

View attachment 389233

Not easy being a French politician. Between those being egged,floured,'pied'....

Wish this happened more around the world haha.

Would love to see some pie, eggs and flour etc...on both Trump and Hillary hehehe just to see how they took it.

66% Fillon 58% Le Pen

Hmm.....I feel so far right atm

What was your commie support looking like (Arthaud)?

Indeed anything can happen,and anyone's victory will be a surprise. Depends also on the turnout and the high percentage of undecided people who will decide at the last minute for who their vote will go.

Does the French presidential election hold one last shock?

https://www.thelocal.fr/20170407/does-the-french-election-hold-one-last-shock

I didn't know Macron is pretty left of centre as shown in the quiz. I thought he was more centrist than that.

Really rotten that Fillon had this controversy, I thought France needed to be balanced so cycle can continue more gently.

What is Macron position on immigration btw? (its really the only thing of real importance for me)

I didn't know Macron is pretty left of centre as shown in the quiz. I thought he was more centrist than that.

Really rotten that Fillon had this controversy, I thought France needed to be balanced so cycle can continue more gently.

What is Macron position on immigration btw? (its really the only thing of real importance for me)
Don't remember.

Macron supports open door policy of Merkel. Afaik he's open to more immigration and taking in more refugees.

Well,he himself say he's neither right or left. Depends on his policies,can be right or left,center-right,center-left.

As for immigration,if you understand French enough ---> https://en-marche.fr/emmanuel-macron/le-programme/immigration-et-asile

Melenchon is scoring like 18-19% in the latest polls......that's as good as Fillon

And both Macron and Le Pen's numbers have fallen behind 25%.

I don't know what to think if Melenchon goes to second round. That's fucking hilarious

Melenchon is scoring like 18-19% in the latest polls......that's as good as Fillon

And both Macron and Le Pen's numbers have fallen behind 25%.

I don't know what to think if Melenchon goes to second round. That's fucking hilarious

Polls of course must be taken with a pinch of salt,with a large part of the voters still undecided and those that will finally change their minds inside the polling stations. (very possible)

As for Melenchon,even in 2012 several weeks before the election,he surged in the polls,not only to finally get 11% of the votes.

Polls of course must be taken with a pinch of salt,with a large part of the voters still undecided and those that will finally change their minds inside the polling stations. (very possible)

As for Melenchon,even in 2012 several weeks before the election,he surged in the polls,not only to finally get 11% of the votes.

They will "mostly" be a Melonchon+Hamon+ Left parties bf the vote.
Melonchon around 18% - Hamon around 8-9% - other left around 2-3%
You'll get around 25-29%.

Meaning Fillion is out, so who are they going to vote for? Macron? Lepen?
or keep voting for Fillion?

If Fillion retire himself:
- 1/3 LR voters to Macron
-2/3 to Lepen.

So the left even tho' under one Banner, their chance to pass is low...

Ps: if things stay that way, no more problems/affairs or whatever.

One thing, if we still see Melonchon going up, while Hamon staying at the same % then it means Melonchon is getting more and more those who didn't choosed to vote at the first place and/or few workers voters from FN

New Poll

Melonchon first ever ahead of Fillion.

If Lepen is not in Second round... THen it will be a Melonchon vs Macron... and It's almost win for Melonchon... Why? Lepen voters will mostly vote for Melonchon.

C8_CrDsXUAAPKmT.jpg:large

Are there some final round "head to head" polls out there?

Back
Top Bottom