What's new

French Presidential and Legislative Elections 2017-News and Updates

J'avais cru mal entendre...
Next Q:
Ruth: What do you think about France future?
Lassalle : Jackie&Michel!! :)

C'est officiel... Les supporters de Lassalle sont avec lui pour du StandUp gratos...

Cheminade qui dit le mot "Jihadiste" avec l'accent Arabe... :)
Vivement la Fin de cette élection...

Lassalle et la Theorie de L'arc électrique...

Ce débat restera das les Annales durant les décennies à venir... comme étant la Ligne rouge à NE JAMAIS reproduire...

Poutou retrouve ses racines de classe de College/Lycee...

Last edited:
J'avais cru mal entendre...
Next Q:
Ruth: What do you think about France future?
Lassalle : Jackie&Michel!! :)

C'est officiel... Les supporters de Lassalle sont avec lui pour du StandUp gratos...

Cheminade qui dit le mot "Jihadiste" avec l'accent Arabe... :)
Vivement la Fin de cette élection...

Lassalle et la Theorie de L'arc électrique...

Ce débat restera das les Annales durant les décennies à venir... comme étant la Ligne rouge à NE JAMAIS reproduire...

Poutou retrouve ses racines de classe de College/Lycee...

Poutou who obliterated Le Pen. Everyone applauding.

Pas d'immunité ouvrière... gg patou :)

OMG hahaha avec le smic...

Melonchon a Lepen: "Vous servez a rien alors?" lol Le debat des rois de la casse.

Une chose de bien dans ce Debat, tout le monde vide son sac.

Et Hop Macron dans l'habille du roi salomon... Il parle..le silence règne...

ahhahaha la liste des dettes des parties. Trump l'amateur c'est officiel... ça dépasse les sketchs GAD+Debbouze... et co.

Last edited:
@Vergennes So who's the favorite right now to win?

What's the 'air' like in France before elections? In Pakistan we have this saying that you can 'sense' the 'air being flown in a particular direction' (in direction of some candidate that is on path win the elections).

Who what is your view?

Macron or Le Pen? (Or can't say for sure)

@Vergennes So who's the favorite right now to win?

What's the 'air' like in France before elections? In Pakistan we have this saying that you can 'sense' the 'air being flown in a particular direction' (in direction of some candidate that is on path win the elections).

Who what is your view?

Macron or Le Pen? (Or can't say for sure)

If you could see what happening btw those candidates right now on TV... you will love France...

LASSALLE Je suis mort de rire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j'en peux plus avec lui :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@Vergennes What you think about this?:

Basically if there is depressed voter turnout more than being predicted in polls (in anti-FN crowd) in the final round, Le Pen has a road to victory.

This is kind of what happened with Trump...the polls misjudged who truly were "likely" to vote and anti-trump ppl simply didn't come out to actually vote in the numbers needed esp in the swing states.

@Vergennes What you think about this?:

Basically if there is depressed voter turnout more than being predicted in polls (in anti-FN crowd) in the final round, Le Pen has a road to victory.

This is kind of what happened with Trump...the polls misjudged who truly were "likely" to vote and anti-trump ppl simply didn't come out to actually vote in the numbers needed esp in the swing states.

France as you know has a very different system than in the US. (Even more with that system of great electors)
Trump would have never won with less than 50% of the votes (majority.)
It is very unlikely that Le Pen will reach the 50% on the first round. She will go on a second round with the other candidate that also made it.

There's a thing in France called "Front Républicain" (Republican Front) where people,irrespective of the party go to vote to block the National Front and their candidates and cast their votes to whoever faces Le Pen/NF.
The turnout is always higher on the second rounds where the NF is present. This happened during the Regional elections,like others. The NF has no reserve of voters.
Let's even think there's a surealistic situation that makes Le Pen win. She would still have to win enough seats in the general elections that will follow some weeks later,to form a government,and this is unthinkable,nearly impossible.
No party would ever want to cooperate with her. So she's doomed,if she loses or win.

Last edited:
^^^

Yeah, Le Pen has a chance but won't get a majority for her party.
Macron solves the same paradigm by not requiring a party at all.

Still, the percentage of ayant voté means nothing to me and I'd
want 50% + 1 vote of all enabled citizens for Président. And if you
tell me that maybe neither gets it and then what do we do, I'll just
answer that you keep the old prez until someone gets a majority.

In the present case, keeping Flanby should be scary enough to get 98% participation
... Le Pen or no Le Pen.

All good reasons to be sur les nerfs, tiens! Vivement l'été!

Great day all, Tay.

Last edited:
^^^

Yeah, Le Pen has a chance but won't get a majority for her party.
Macron solves the same paradigm by not requiring a party at all.

Still, the percentage of ayant voté means nothing to me and I'd
want 50% + 1 vote of all enabled citizens for Président. And if you
tell me that maybe neither gets it and then what do we do, I'll just
answer that you keep the old prez until someone gets a majority.

In the present case, keeping Flanby should be scary enough to get 98% participation
... Le Pen or no Le Pen.

All good reasons to be sur les nerfs, tiens, Vivement l'été!

Great day all, Tay.

Never I tho' to see the "Flanby" joke on a foreign Forum and less in a Def one... :)
Miskine le Flanby...

^^^​
1066 - Guillaume Le Conquérant.
2016 - Guimauve Le Consternant.

Où va la France, je vous le demande ma brave dame?

I'm just giving credit where credit's due? :hitwall:

:whistle:Tay.

P.S. Et Les Guignols, c'est devenu un classique, non?
Bruno Gaccio reçu à l'Académie et tout ça, toussa?

Well...

mms.jpg

^^^​

Où va la France, je vous le demande ma brave dame?

I'm just giving credit where credit's due? :hitwall:

:whistle:Tay.

P.S. Et Les Guignols, c'est devenu un classique, non?
Bruno Gaccio reçu à l'Académie et tout ça, toussa?

On M6 yesterday night there was a Docu on our "hypothetical ancestor" . THe main idea is that Evolution gave Us, the Homo sapiens, the Modern intelligent Human being, with a sense of "Civilization"... tbh I'm still doubtfull about their BS... I'm really am... when watching Le Débat...

Still doubtfull on who was the Monkey and who was the Man...

Which French presidential candidate is the best match for you?

Vote Compass is a tool developed by political scientists that calculates how your political views compare with those of the French presidential candidates.

===============> https://votecompass.france24.com/president/home

An interesting tool,why don't you guys try it ? ;-)

@waz @flamer84 @Blue Marlin @SMS Derfflinger @Nilgiri @LA se Karachi @Philia @Penguin @T-123456 @Providence @vostok
Fillon 68%,Dupont-Aignan 58%,Le Pen 56 %,Macron 45%

Which French presidential candidate is the best match for you?

Vote Compass is a tool developed by political scientists that calculates how your political views compare with those of the French presidential candidates.

===============> https://votecompass.france24.com/president/home

An interesting tool,why don't you guys try it ? ;-)

@waz @flamer84 @Blue Marlin @SMS Derfflinger @Nilgiri @LA se Karachi @Philia @Penguin @T-123456 @Providence @vostok

Le Pen 68% lol.

Back
Top Bottom