What's new

French Arriel 2C engines (built under license in China), for the Z-9WE

My mother was there in 1989, the situation was nothing like the way western propaganda described.

I don't know why Indians and westerners continue to believe in things that they never saw, and just dismissed every other version as lies.

Every Chinese here have access to western sources, you really think we can get brainwashed by CCP all the way in Canada?

Also your signature is outdated, Chinese poverty line has been raised, is not much higher than Indian standard.

that is what we already knew the true face of the West media and India. all are BS, hypocrisy and whatever like that.
the west sponsored Taliban before, they never discuss that :D they sponsor Dalai lama now, you know

In 89 I Lived in Tianjin some one and a half hours drive from beijing. I remembered the 'protestors' blocking off the entire square and some 15 blocks around it with hijacked buses and trucks and then setting them alight so that the police can not even walk close to the square. The 'protestors' were armed and had a very long time to prepare for any circumstance and Chinese 'protestors' are not stupid they aim for maximum destruction especially with them help of foreign forces. Trucks and vans could not go into the square only tanks could move through the hundreds of metres of burnt tires and smoldering vehicles. The entire city came to a stand still taken hostage by a bunch of Pro Western traitors who would rather see my country burn and not afford each human their basic human rights. Deng had no choice but to do what he had to and if it were me I would have exterminated every last one of those 'protestors'.

now europe is facing bad economical crisis
many countries are pressuring their leader for removing arms sanctions against china

Back
Top Bottom