What's new

French and US aircraft carriers operating in the Northern Arabian Gulf

im asking you. or is it a tough question to answer ? didnt your leaders begged them to come ? lol
Who are my leaders??

Last time it was you who brought them to liberate Kuwait from saddam

Who are my leaders??

Last time it was you who brought them to liberate Kuwait from saddam
of course we did. we did it through UN security council. did you hear any kuwaiti in 1991, i doubt you were born that time, saying to Americans " gtfo from the region nobody wants you " ?!
so all your leaders now whether religious shia leaders or political shia leaders are asking for their help including iran.
those same leaders made it possible for Americans to attack afghanistan and iraq until this day. so stop being a 2 faces hypocrite. without americans your leaders would be buried 6 feet under by muslims right now. from lebanon to yemen.

of course we did. we did it through UN security council. did you hear any kuwaiti in 1991, i doubt you were born that time, saying to Americans " gtfo from the region nobody wants you " ?!
so all your leaders now whether religious shia leaders or political shia leaders are asking for their help including iran.
those same leaders made it possible for Americans to attack afghanistan and iraq until this day. so stop being a 2 faces hypocrite. without americans your leaders would be buried 6 feet under by muslims right now. from lebanon to yemen.
Iranian government didn't ask anyone to come

As for iraqi governmant they also refused they only need advisors and weapon supplies

As for the religious shia leaders nobody ask the Americans to come that's why they called for popular mobilization

Back
Top Bottom