What's new

Free Tibet, Our Right: Tibetan exiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CIA backed rebels dressed up as the students and they burned our soldiers alive.

I basically thank our government to roll the tanks over those murderers.

Don't blame you. Clearly side effect of depression of free information and freedom of expression.

For a thousand years indians were our workers, now you work for Sonia's crew ;)

After replies to your this BS, you repeatedly retreated and run away in past. Still going on? :lol: Now retreat again or you will cry again. :)

We don't mind. We don't believe that all the wisdom and knowledge is limited to our country. And it's still better than Pakistan where people's life and death will be decided in AC room of Washington.

And india is ruled from Milan - a third rate European city.

And india is ruled from Milan - a third rate European city.

The pre-1947 India: Ruled by Anglo-Saxon

The modern India: Ruled by Italian

The modern India definitely got a major downgraded. :lol:

A Pakistani who is calling Milan a third rate city :rofl:

Italy is heavily debted, soon they gonna turn into an African nation.

Too bad Sonia Gandhi is going to use India's money to bailout Italy, despite so many Indians are starving there. :cry:

My prayers for a a strong and independent Tibet. Love live Tibet. May the innocent Tibetan blood shed by Chinese trolls and agencies alike, be avenged.

My prayers for a a strong and independent Kashmir. Love live Kashmir. May the blood shed by Indian trolls and agencies alike, be avenged.

Yawn... Where do I get a buy-one-get-one-free Tibet?

Stupid thread, started by stupid people.

Too bad Sonia Gandhi is going to use India's money to bailout Italy, despite so many Indians are starving there. :cry:

Reserve your sympathy to people who wants some freedom of expression and some basic rights in your country.

IMAO, some nation with 1.2 billion population needs to be ruled by an Italian woman, this is the most pathetic thing i've ever seen.

She is not an Italian. She is an Indian citizen. Equal opportunity for everyone you see.

Sonia Gandhi probably works in the kitchens of the Indian National Congress, afterall she was a former waitress with no university degree!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom