What's new

Free Tibet, Our Right: Tibetan exiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you are comparing one company's deed to USA 's daily base killing of Pakistani Citizen. Bhopal incident happened in 1984. You are breaking your own records in low.

And still no justice, '84 thousands of Sikhs murdered still no justice, 2002 Muslims massacred in Gujarat still no justice, kinda see a pattern developing here.

WELL THERE ARE SOME INDOITS WHO ARE SUPPORTING ILLEGAL TIBETAN SEPARATISM AND EXTREMISM!
if you say that Tibetien claim as illega, so it the HURIAT claim in INIDA,
you call one more time INDOITS, then you confirm the entire PDF members that you are the biggest troller of all times.
why is that reasonable posts ever get discussed, only troll post gets discussed.

Why so generalize? Do u mean all Italians are related to Mafia? Excellent!

Many indians claim themselves, that Madam Sonia and her kids are an Italian Mafia.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Now it's time to pay back. You saw it in 1971.

For a thousand years, not even close.

You have some serious inferiority complex man. Superior whites, inferior whites? Why think so lowly of your kind.?

LMAO, some nation with 1.2 billion population needs to be ruled by an Italian woman, this is the most pathetic thing i've ever seen.

And still no justice, '84 thousands of Sikhs murdered still no justice, 2002 Muslims massacred in Gujarat still no justice, kinda see a pattern developing here.

These are internal matters and will solved internally. What about other nation crossing your boundry and killing thousands of citizens. And what are doing about that? Regret ?

Many indians claim themselves, that Madam Sonia and her kids are an Italian Mafia.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

For a thousand years, not even close.

What? your country ripped off in 2 parts and still you think it's not that humiliating? USA killing your citizens and you think it's cool. Spineless i must say.

These are internal matters and will solved internally. What about other nation crossing your boundry and killing thousands of citizens. And what are doing about that? Regret ?

So internal matters allow for the mass murder in Bhopal, against Sikhs, against Muslims. india is a soft state. Now the Maoists are taking over.

IMAO, some nation with 1.2 billion population needs to be ruled by an Italian woman, this is the most pathetic thing i've ever seen.

She was democratically elected by voters of India. But wait i need to educate what is democracy because you are chinese. Democracy means..............:rofl:

how many thousands killed in karachi??where is justice??
how many killed in drone attack??where is juctice?
how many killed in bomb blast??where is justice??

:azn:

We have food to eat, and the Maoists are coming, where is the justice - LoL where is juctice, don't get too excited typing fast eh sonny.

Magnolia-mafia2.jpg

The Italian mafia owns india.

The so-called rising superpower controlled by the Italian Mafia, jeez those people are so delusional here. :lol:

What? your country ripped off in 2 parts and still you think it's not that humiliating? USA killing your citizens and you think it's cool. Spineless i must say.

People conquering india, with a few hundred horsemen, spineless I must say.

So internal matters allow for the mass murder in Bhopal, against Sikhs, against Muslims. india is a soft state. Now the Maoists are taking over.

As well as we are not ripped in 2 parts and our army does't surrender to arch rival it's ok with us.:cheesy:

Actually it was Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Burma who tore "British India" into several pieces.

Now you guys dream of Akand Bharat. :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom