What's new

Free Tibet, Our Right: Tibetan exiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not an Italian. She is an Indian citizen. Equal opportunity for everyone you see.

Don't utter these words here. You are talking about Chinese members here. They need to teach all things related to democracy.:azn:

my prayers for more drone attacks and independent sindh with baluchistan with punjab united with india back:D

Rahul Gandhi has a girlfriend. Don't you think this is wrong?

rahul_gandhi_gouri_20090601.jpg

I mean in Eastern cultures like Pakistan, China, and India fidelity is taken seriously!

Sonia Gandhi probably works in the kitchens of the Indian National Congress, afterall she was a former waitress with no university degree!:lol:

This nation basically is helpless, but it is good for us to see that our enemy is a such weakling in fact.

I mean in Eastern cultures like Pakistan, China, and India fidelity is taken seriously!
Times are changing in India.Most Indians here have a girl friend or a boy friend.
Also mid your language.

Indian and people around the world will support a Free and democratic Tibet over dictatorship. A new generation of Tibetans are born which are more eager for their independence from the dictatorship and one party/one man rule.

Rahul Gandhi has a girlfriend. Don't you think this is wrong? He has a B I T C H.

rahul_gandhi_gouri_20090601.jpg

ur knowledge is so very poor about india.....

Indians not only bowed down to the superior whites like Anglo-Saxons, but also to the inferior whites like Italians.

This is pathetic.

And Hans to Mongols, Manchus and Japanese.....:lol:

and we need to arm the tibetans rebels:azn:
with tibetan embassy in all western nations with independence of xinjiang,taiwan and tibet:azn:

Oh yeah, what are those separatists going to do? Light themselves on fire and save us the trouble of finding and arresting them? :lol:

President Dawood and the Maoists meanwhile, take out hundreds of Indians in one attack.

This nation basically is helpless, but it is good for us to see that our enemy is a such weakling in fact.

Helpless?? :lol: Is it it a nation ruled by a two pie party under dictatorship? No man. You cannot even think about this how it feel like to live in a free world. The day so called communist revolution was there in china, from that day CPC became master of common chinese without their support, more like a nazi germany.

IMAO, some nation with 1.2 billion population needs to be ruled by an Italian woman, this is the most pathetic thing i've ever seen.

and 1.4 billion chinese dont even have the freedom to procreate...a luxury they cant even understand..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom