What's new

Free Tibet, Our Right: Tibetan exiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
tera baap bhi dega azaadi

Lol, that was twelve people, and other people are casually strolling by them.
:cheesy:

Our agent (Zardari) will take care from your side. I heard already he has sold some nuclear secrets..its only a matter of time ;)

Uncle MMS has already helped us in a big way. I salute the great Congress party of india, may you win elections from today to eternity, and help peace prevail. ;)

20090119_AntiWarKashmir_HighRes.jpg

these are the ones who started the troll no Indian member started trolling until these people posted there crap to start the flame war

This topic was created to troll, and you created this mess, then better to swallow it at the same time.

do u know what they are saying?:rolleyes:
they want to divide the a big state into 2 parts.:lol:

a typical pakistani denial mode

Buddy the people from telengana, having lived under the Nizam, are some of the most virulent anti-Pakistanis and these Pakistanis post pictures of them...:lol:

lol, look at your forum picture. Your forum picture depicts Mr. Modi. Everybody says he has blood in his hands for the Gujarat riots.

yeah and nothing going to happen to him because he didn't do anything to start or plan Gujarat riots

lol, look at your forum picture. Your forum picture depicts Mr. Modi. Everybody says he has blood in his hands for the Gujarat riots.

Modi, the SOB can't even get into the US, they blame him for murdering thousands of innocent indian citizens. :rofl:

Uncle MMS has already helped us in a big way. I salute the great Congress party of india, may you win elections from today to eternity, and help peace prevail. ;)

And I do the same to Zardari who is slowly but steadily doing our order to destroy Pakisstan from inside.

All hail Zardari..;)

Lol at the Baluchistan videos. It's a propaganda piece where no more than 20 people are protesting for money, unlike Kashmir where there was a genocide upon Muslims and the issue of unmarked graves.

You want more people, help yourself then.

You must be blind. There are still fifteen of them, and people watching them and media personel.
:woot:

I am just posting these photos so that the GReat Firewall of China kicks in:lol:

188092_126986977374039_4295780_n.jpg

Don't worry, China won't block this.

In fact it would be a great honor to have Hu Jintao, Wen Jaibao to be members of defence.pk and fight you Indian savages with facts! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom