What's new

'Free Sarabjit to bring India, Pakistan closer'

if we gived hafiz saeed to india than all the guns of kashmiri mujahideen would turn towards us and we are not stupid you can take the matter to international courts or some where else but forget that pakistan will hand over hafiz saeed to india

forget Hafiz Saeed, it seems you have no political will to expedite the trial of any of the 26/11 culprits who are already in your custody. With repeated adjournments your judicial process looks farcical. If that is how your judicial process works for a case which has international media interest, then all I can say is that it is in Pakistan's interest to present a fair trial albeit rather slowly.

Coming to Sarabjit, he did not get a fair trial (witness retracted his statement given to the media) hence the cloud of doubt is hanging over his culpability. It could be one of the reasons he was never hanged. If you hang him now then you are like punishing him twice for a crime he may or may not have committed. He already served long sentence hence the rallying cry from his supporters, well wishers, friends and family that he should be let go for time served.

forget Hafiz Saeed, it seems you have no political will to expedite the trial of any of the 26/11 culprits who are already in your custody. With repeated adjournments your judicial process looks farcical. If that is how your judicial process works for a case which has international media interest, then all I can say is that it is in Pakistan's interest to present a fair trial albeit rather slowly.

Coming to Sarabjit, he did not get a fair trial (witness retracted his statement given to the media) hence the cloud of doubt is hanging over his culpability. It could be one of the reasons he was never hanged. If you hang him now then you are like punishing him twice for a crime he may or may not have committed. He already served long sentence hence the rallying cry from his supporters, well wishers, friends and family that he should be let go for time served.

Same rallying cry we heard in case for Kashmir Singh and Surjeet Singh, both of whom later confessed that they were indeed Indian agents and celebrated the fact that they fooled Pakistais? Don;t take us for complete suckers now :coffee:

Same rallying cry we heard in case for Kashmir Singh and Surjeet Singh, both of whom later confessed that they were indeed Indian agents and celebrated the fact that they fooled Pakistais? Don;t take us for complete suckers now :coffee:

Even if they admitted proudly to be spys (you guys turned out right), they did serve long sentences, didn't they??? It is question of fair play?? Did Sarabjit get his due share is prison time?? Could his death sentence be commuted to prison time? Was his sentence politically motivated ?? only you guys can decide?? We are reacting to this pakistani lawyer and other like minded people who went out of their way to publicize his case. Why has this lawyer spent his time and effort to write a book on Sarabjit
? Maybe you fail to see a side of human element in this because of your hatred? I don't know??

if we gived hafiz saeed to india than all the guns of kashmiri mujahideen would turn towards us and we are not stupid you can take the matter to international courts or some where else but forget that pakistan will hand over hafiz saeed to india

Less than 50 now. PA can handle it

Even if they admitted proudly to be spys (you guys turned out right), they did serve long sentences, didn't they??? It is question of fair play?? Did Sarabjit get his due share is prison time?? Could his death sentence be commuted to prison time? Was his sentence politically motivated ?? only you guys can decide?? We are reacting to this pakistani lawyer and other like minded people who went out of their way to publicize his case. Why has this lawyer spent his time and effort to write a book on Sarabjit
? Maybe you fail to see a side of human element in this because of your hatred? I don't know??

There is no hatred. That man was provided public prosecutor and his case was heard till supreme court. Your insistence that all the courts somehow shared an objective to hang Singh are distasteful (same courts declared the ex-singhs guilty, and they were right at the end of the day). In both ex-cases we heard the same exact story mistaken identity, bachoun k a baap, border crossing etc etc so don't blame me if the same sob story doesn't work THIRD time around :coffee:.

Pakistani lawyer is milking Indians and NGOs like always are working for photo shot opportunity. Last two Singhs have sealed this Singh' fate.

I can't believe you guys are trying to sell the same story third time. Every Singh is father to many innocent children, gets drunk dances to other side of border then gets caught in case of mistaken identity. When released accepts that he actually was a spy raises his middle finger to Pakistan and trains and sends the next one in :cheesy:

There is no hatred. That man was provided public prosecutor and his case was heard till supreme court. Your insistence that all the courts somehow shared an objective to hang Singh are distasteful (same courts declared the ex-singhs guilty, and they were right at the end of the day). In both ex-cases we heard the same exact story mistaken identity, bachoun k a baap, border crossing etc etc so don't blame me if the same sob story doesn't work THIRD time around :coffee:.

Pakistani lawyer is milking Indians and NGOs like always are working for photo shot opportunity. Last two Singhs have sealed this Singh' fate.

I can't believe you guys are trying to sell the same story third time. Every Singh is father to many innocent children, gets drunk dances to other side of border then gets caught in case of mistaken identity. When released accepts that he actually was a spy raises his middle finger to Pakistan and trains and sends the next one in :cheesy:

Hang the man if he guilty or let him off.

But for gods sake do something.

Thats all that needs to be done.

I am glad to hear that you have no hatred. Both the ex-singhs were in your prisons for more than 3 decades. It was your own conscious which motivated your decision to release them not some sob story. Looks like 30 plus years of prison term is the norm for a spy. If Sarabjit is not hanged in the mean time then he can see the light of the day in another 8 years.

Back
Top Bottom