What's new

Free & fair 2013 elections

jab 1 baar fakhru bhai boldiay kay saaf shafafa election hai toh hai.... jhoota propaganda mat karo fakhru bhai kay baray mai :mad::angry::nono::pissed:

You're a supporter of democrazy aren't you ???

Man up !!!!

So rigging comes free with democracy? Sorry my friend but I can only pity on you if this is your state of mind.

@Jazzbot Bhai.....Yeh Vdo Kahan ki hay? Kab ki Hay? Source?

Waisay mujhay Karachi ki lagtee hay.

Aur Dunya main Konsa Election hay jo Rigg naheen hota, Baat hoti hay dominant factor keee.....which is better than previous in May 11, 2013.

The video is from Karachi, 2013 elections. Even it is from Karachi, its a slap on the faces of all those who say there wasn't any rigging in 2013 election. Fakhru Ibrahim just yesterday said that it was most free and fair elections in Pakistan's history. :hitwall:

O Bhai inn k tu lahjay he bata rahay hain k Karachi ke Video hai and Karachi mai tu Musharraf era mai b Fair election nahi ho sakay infact Mushi ne khud MQM ko free hand day rakha tha and + i think yai vdo me nay koi 2years pahlay dekhi thee.

:lol: This video is from 2013 elections, confirmed.

1056035_14883636.jpg

O Bhai inn k tu lahjay he bata rahay hain k Karachi ke Video hai and Karachi mai tu Musharraf era mai b Fair election nahi ho sakay infact Mushi ne khud MQM ko free hand day rakha tha and + i think yai vdo me nay koi 2years pahlay dekhi thee.
whats the differnce then in musharaf era , elections in karachi then & now nothing?
same results?
affraid of MQM PTI, UNITY for electoral reforms?lolzzz

Last edited:
Around 20-40 Million fake votes were casted in Musharraf's famous referendum.
refrendum wasnt was election?
& what about genrl zia, s refrendum , in which nwawaz was the helping hand?
dont compare oranges to appples just because you cant see them?

refrendum wasnt was election?
& what about genrl zia, s refrendum , in which nwawaz was the helping hand?
dont compare oranges to appples just because you cant see them?
FYI using the same bogus referendum, Musharraf became the president.

FYI using the same bogus referendum, Musharraf became the president.
FYI zia ul haq became the president using the same bogus refrendum, & then made his illegal son NAWAZ became , the CM of punjab?
so whats the point?

affraid of MQM PTI, UNITY for electoral reforms?lolzzz

They start pissing in their pants after hearing about electoral reforms. They know their business will be gone if these reforms will ever materialize.

They start pissing in their pants after hearing about electoral reforms. They know their business will be gone if these reforms will ever materialize.
they are affraid of IMRAN,s & PTI,s ability to convince & unite other political parties so smoothly, that can bring a 3rd force in to power, thats the fear?
& i think, if PTI keep working on that, i m sure IK is going to be the prime minster by hook or crook, which i really dont care much?
cause its happening in a country, in which fakly elected govt is in power, now & before?
cause when you are fighting with the devil, you cant win , proving yourself an angel?

they are affraid of IMRAN,s & PTI,s ability to convince & unite other political parties so smoothly, that can bring a 3rd force in to power, thats the fear?
& i think, if PTI keep working on that, i m sure IK is going to be the prime minster by hook or crook, which i really dont care much?
cause its happening in a country, in which fake elected govt is in power, now & before?
cause when you are fighting with the devil, you cant win , proving yourself an angel?

Well, the issue is that MQM is pressed against the wall with no other option but to support current regime (which can be witnessed in Karachi).

PPP will never support another party as supporting anyone else will simply means their own destruction (which even PPP knows, when they had supported PML-N).
JI is strange party, going in ALLAH know which direction, and no one knows what exactly they want.

PML-A/Q is just like rain drops during thunderstorms.

Now, PTI is still fighting its battle for electoral reforms, which are not possible unless their stand Major Opposition, which in the current scenario, it won't happen.!

Well, PML-N still is/will be currently ruling party unless, another majority arise, which can challenge its simple majority, which is NOT POSSIBLE....

TUQ...well, no political presence.

PTI Needs votes and for that you need NA seats.

Current Scenario:

PML-N = 189
PPPP = 45
+ = 234
Total NA seats = 339
(%) of PML-N+PPP = 69%

I do guess, PTI or TUQ will have to ultimately resort to Martial Law, which aint happening..

Well, the issue is that MQM is pressed against the wall with no other option but to support current regime (which can be witnessed in Karachi).

PPP will never support another party as supporting anyone else will simply means their own destruction (which even PPP knows, when they had supported PML-N).
JI is strange party, going in ALLAH know which direction, and no one knows what exactly they want.

PML-A/Q is just like rain drops during thunderstorms.

Now, PTI is still fighting its battle for electoral reforms, which are not possible unless their stand Major Opposition, which in the current scenario, it won't happen.!

Well, PML-N still is/will be currently ruling party unless, another majority arise, which can challenge its simple majority, which is NOT POSSIBLE....

TUQ...well, no political presence.

PTI Needs votes and for that you need NA seats.

Current Scenario:

PML-N = 189
PPPP = 45
+ = 234
Total NA seats = 339
(%) of PML-N+PPP = 69%

I do guess, PTI or TUQ will have to ultimately resort to Martial Law, which aint happening..
sorry these articls, these surveys, are mostly paid noora prapoganda to, dis credit the PTI,s succsessfull efforts, to reforms the electoral system which was & is reason why these croupts get elected again & again.
MQM maybe is in the corner because of its past, but its not finished yet?
its history can tell you that, once deceided, it can go against any worst, kind of state opperesion? 92, 94 , 96 are the clear examples of it?
if PTI can form a really organized democratic movemnet for electrol reforms , i m 1000% sure that, PMLq in punjab , MQM in sindh, & TUQ in whole pakistan, has the ability to bent the noora rule for good?
i m not saying that marshall law is the solution now, but have you seen EGYPT, same things used to said there too?
now with genrl SISI kick, it all vanished?
whenever PAKARMY would decide, in the best national intersts of pakistan, i will br standing with my army for sure?
but if noora govt is really , intersted in keeping real democrcy intact in pakistan, its strickly important for them to listen PTI/PLUS OPPOSITION,S VOICE & its rightfull demands?
if not, you wont find many crying the time this undemocratic, fake mandate kicked out to hell?

PTI did his all best from Apa killing to leash out terrorists aka JI/TTP to get some seats in Karachi, Operations against MQM from 90s and politically black mail by PPP all the time all are failed miserably to bring any break out to finish MQM vote bank. The last elections were monitored and held by in presence of Army in each single NA or PA seat and still result was very clear that whatever actions took MQM mandate is the same from day first. Don't be worry ptians try more hard in next elections the result would be same.

Back
Top Bottom