What's new

Free & fair 2013 elections

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
OMG...what jahal aurtain! Inka kaam ghar par bhath na hota hai ...telling others that aap ka kaam baythna hai!

OMG...what jahal aurtain! Inka kaam ghar par bhath na hota hai ...telling others that aap ka kaam baythna hai!

This video is a prime example of why we need election reforms and electronic voting in our country. It also shows why the status quo forces are against election reforms and induction of EVMs.

I salute the brave lady who recorded that video.

Election system must change, everyone should support it... its a national issue, beyond party affiliation

everyone is bloody corrupt , if someone accuse there women they will start shouting ....:blah::blah::blah:
and so called media and judiciary will take their side .. such a shame ... not just on few peoples as a whole nation ...

Someone show this to Fakhruddin G Ebrahim, who still calims that elections were not badly rigged.

OMG... This man has gone nuts.
FGI.JPG
FGI2.JPG
FGI3.JPG

I have no doubts that if elections are re-held, we would get same result. therefore, Reforms is the only way remains. PLM-N is trying its best inorder to stop reforms.I would like to quote Dr. Allama Iqbal for all people who thinks/believes that elections were not rigged:

Mein Ne Iqbal Se Azrah-e-Nasihat Ye Kaha
Aamil-e-Roza Hai Tu Aur Na Paband Namaz

Tu Bhi Hai Shewa-e-Arbab-e-Raya Mein Kamil
Dil Mein Landan Ki Hasas, Lab Pe Tere Zikr-e-Hijaz

Jhoot Bhi Maslahat Amaiz Tera Hota Hai
Tera Andaz-e-Tamluq Bhi Sarapa Ejaz

English translation
:
One day by way of advice I said to Iqbal
Neither you fast nor are regular in prayers

You are also perfect in the ways of hypocritical people
You pine for London in the heart but you talk of Hijaz

Your lies are also based on what is expediency
The manner of your flattery also is fully miraculous

Last edited:
BTW where are the N-League supporters? C'mon guys man up and show up on this thread? You guys've been defending these elections a lot in other threads. :lol:
You're a supporter of democrazy aren't you ???

Man up !!!!

@Jazzbot Bhai.....Yeh Vdo Kahan ki hay? Kab ki Hay? Source?

Waisay mujhay Karachi ki lagtee hay.

Aur Dunya main Konsa Election hay jo Rigg naheen hota, Baat hoti hay dominant factor keee.....which is better than previous in May 11, 2013.

A glimpse of so called free and fair 2013 elections for those who defend these elections and are against Votes Recounting & election reforms.

@RAMPAGE @cb4 @hasnain0099 @arushbhai @I FLY HIGH @Tameem @rockstar08 @AdeelFaheem @tarrar @Shahmir kashmir @KURUMAYA @airmarshal @Leader @ahstpk @Pakistani shaheens @chauvunist @pkuser2k12 @mr42O @Jzaib @Talon @batmannow @Patriots
O Bhai inn k tu lahjay he bata rahay hain k Karachi ke Video hai and Karachi mai tu Musharraf era mai b Fair election nahi ho sakay infact Mushi ne khud MQM ko free hand day rakha tha and + i think yai vdo me nay koi 2years pahlay dekhi thee.

O Bhai inn k tu lahjay he bata rahay hain k Karachi ke Video hai and Karachi mai tu Musharraf era mai b Fair election nahi ho sakay infact Mushi ne khud MQM ko free hand day rakha tha.

Aur Shor IK nay ISI kay kehnay pe Punjab main dal huwa hai:lol:

Sorry can't see the clip, as for as electrol reforms it's need to be change I'm fully agree on that point but the timing of it missed. It was TuQ who was crying alone and we all was busy in election campaigns. Now there is only one chance left and it's a mid term elections! Break the power of N League in center and put the vote of no confidence THATS ALL!
Anyway current electrol system is so corrupt and we need to change it before next elections.

Back
Top Bottom