What's new

Illegal barriers Punjab Govt said? What about this?

Section 106 of Pakistan Penal Code-PPC | Right of private defence against deadly assault when there is risk of harm to innocent person:
If in the exercise of the right of private defence against an assault which reasonably causes the apprehension of death, the defender be so situated that he cannot effectually exercise that right without risk of harm to an innocent person, his right of private defence extends to the running of that risk.
Illustration
A is attacked by a mob who attempt to murder him. He can not effectually exercise his right of private defence with out firing on the mob, and he cannot fire without risk of harming young children who are mingled with the mob. A commits no offence if by so firing he harms any of the children.

Wonder why Europe and US don't apply such sections when protests are in those Countries. How many were KILLED in Occupy Wall Street Protest despite deep US concerns.

Mate I understand but you are giving too much credit and protection to police/noon league.

Yes, as i said above, Butt is one of the weak links, they would have got away with everything, the women ,the youth , the old. But thanks to the uncontrolled media, they got everything on camera.
What i personally believe is, it was not SS who gave the orders but, Law Min Rana Sanaullah, who for his personal hatred felt threatened by TuQ.
SS and Ch. Nisar are the smart ones UK in pmln, in fact they always advice NS not to engage people like tuq.....
Just look at PPP, how they handled TuQ, SS skilled have done the same but thanks to Sanaullah, everything is a list cause.....
As far as killing women ate concerned then read the section 106, killing innocents in the heat PDF mob attack is no offence
Whoever gave the order needs to be trialed but the haqiqat yeh hai that PM has been no where in sight whenever plight hits Pakistan from Karachi airport to Model Town Lahore...PM prefers being out of Pakistan why not just exile him? He can stay out as long as he wants! :enjoy:

Whoever gave the order needs to be trialed but the haqiqat yeh hai that PM has been no where in sight whenever plight hits Pakistan from Karachi airport to Model Town Lahore...PM prefers being out of Pakistan why not just exile him? He can stay out as long as he wants! :enjoy:
he is acting like a classic King, who leaves all the masters to his Wazirs while he sits with his herm :D..... He believes he is like Zardari, who went on foreign trips and stayed off the spotlight, what he forgot is, Zardari was President and he is the PM....

Wonder why Europe and US don't apply such sections when protests are in those Countries. How many were KILLED in Occupy Wall Street Protest despite deep US concerns.

Mate I understand but you are giving too much credit and protection to police/noon league.
This is Pakistan Penal Code....
As far as protecting and defending is concerned then no dear, am just thinking logically, i have criticized them to o

[quote="balixd, post: 5812366, member: 141953"This is Pakistan Penal Code....
As far as protecting and defending is concerned then no dear, am just thinking logically, i have criticized them to o[/quote]

I have avoided debating on this thread because its useless however just wanted to say this there is no logical explanation or thinking when you see the events that took place on that day. You storm a place for absolutely no reason, people protest, law minister comes online and shows his usual arrogance, more police comes and starts shooting and beating people like their are not people but animals and on top of that brings in one of their goon and he leads the charge. There is no logic in that.

Moreover just see the timing of this incident, Nawaz knew that TUQ is coming to Pakistan and there were already news that cases are being built against him with the FIA and they are going to arrest him, and then this happens. The whole point was to show Qardari power of the noon league. Lets not forget that N league has a very long history of using violence to curb their opposition.

Pakistanis have a very short memory, remember when he attacked the supreme court with his thugs. Those who say he has learned and is a changed man are only fooling themselves. He is the same guy and so is his thugs.

May i suggest you not pick a panel code just for the sake of it and twist it to suit some agenda. The circumstances here are completely different. There is no question of self defence when you are the attacking party.

If you have the proper paper works then its not illegal to have barriers and its not unheard of as to have barriers on govt buildings.; Heck many private schools and buildings also have barriers placed on roads. Large mosques have also placed them . You see you need two things. In 2010 my own college had barriers placed outside due to govt imposing them to do so.

1. You need the permission of local bodies and the people of the surrounding to place them. This way with their permission taken on paper they cant file suit cases or stays against the barriers.
2. In case of a govt building they can easily place barriers mile wide since its to protect the govt institution and govt can for the protection of itself and the people create security measures.

Here comes the tricky part. The problem is not abt removal of barriers. The locals complained and the police were sent to remove barriers. So far so good. Qadri is not part of the govt so without the say of the people he cant build security barriers there. The problem arose when PAT protested and the police started taking firm and strong action against them which included tear gas, lathi charge and ofcourse both air and straight firing. This was crossing way beyond the line and thus made the situation a thousand times worst.

This is an old political trick. N showed that they can do whatever they want and if Qadri doesnt play by the rules then he will suffer and Qadri really shouldnt underestimate them. Apart from the army there is no party or force in Pakistan that can stop them. The people arent united, the opposition is weak and not united and N is in both the largest province in terms of population and in federal with over 2/3 majority.

I for one refuse to believe that CM whose house located at the same area didnt know that there was a protest and innocent people were shot. This shows two things.

1. Either he is completely incompetent and an idiot. In this case he should be removed immediately as this is a grave error.
2. He knew it all and he orchestrated a mass murder and injured over 80 people knowingly and thus created massive inrest at this time when we are going to war. In that case he should be removed and should be taken to court for abusing power and using lethal force against innocent people and protestors of the area.

How i see the situation will pan out? It will be removed and forgotten come another incident. This isnt the first time such events have happened and sadly this will be forgotten and we will see Punjab elect them again and since punjab has more seats then the rest of the 3 provinces put together we will see them in power again. Gloomy future.I know. Just pray that amongst all of this political thuggery they develop Pakistan good.

he is acting like a classic King, who leaves all the masters to his Wazirs while he sits with his herm :D..... He believes he is like Zardari, who went on foreign trips and stayed off the spotlight, what he forgot is, Zardari was President and he is the PM....
What he forgot is he is a public servant not the public his servant! Such people should be beaten up and thrown in jail...throw away the key too!

Unlike tuqa insaan, Ganjaas have to face death threats in Pakistan. While tuqa insaan is giving orders from Canada.

lo sun lo BulloButt logic ....

logic word from your mouth doesn't sound good. One is CM/PM of country and terrorists are after them. While one is living happily in Canada. tuq logic lol

logic word from your mouth doesn't sound good. One is CM/PM of country and terrorists are after them. While one is living happily in Canada. tuq logic lol
bro i will reply later .. i am busy watching mollah Jutt movie to understand the BolluButt logic

btw any proof of it .. nawaz sharif siad in jalsa k humara aur taliban ka aik he maqsaad ha ..

Who was there in the first place? Just one jawan and rest elderly, where where the guards of "Astana e Qadriya" wasn't this their duty? I don't need any praises or comments...Spare me, I am not here to collect thanks and praises.....

Bongay bhaiya aaj lagta hay kuch ziada he pee lai hay apnay.
Han pee raha hoon, noora govt janey ki khushi mein? App bhi lagaoo?:cheers:

This is Pakistan Penal Code....
As far as protecting and defending is concerned then no dear, am just thinking logically, i have criticized them to o

MashaAllah what a wonderful Penal Code of Pakistan...Terrorists are never arrested, never prosecuted, never hanged and let go under the pretext of no evidence and so quickly penal code of Pakistan is enforced on local Pakistani civilians for danger to so called democracy. LeJ is running amok in Bulochistan no penal code upon them how about penal code on all religious organizations being potential danger to Gov and society.

@Akheilos @Jazzbot @Leader this is Pakistan jahan badshah ka raj hota hai jo chahey karlo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom