What's new

Free electricity generator by a Pakistani

FYI: It's all bullshit. He has energized the system with the utility and is only using 20-30% of the energy to run different appliances for few seconds. If he runs it for more time the system will come to a halt.
I m not talking this man

You guys can search on YouTube by writing in search "Pakistani claim to invent free electricity generator" its a 10 minute video

Definitely not hand-cranked. No, I can't see what makes it go. Yet that doesn't mean I'm ready to abandon thermodynamics, either.

A Pakistani some time ago claims that he has made a generator which will not consume any fossil fuel,hydro, or any other propulsion as a prime mover but the magnetic repulsion will mover the alternator's shaft to generate the electricity. He uses permanent magnet rotor low speed generator and prime mover is divided in to two peices. One stator magnetic field, and other is a rotor magnetic field. Both rotor and stator uses same magnetic poles placed in front of each other. So both magnets repulse each other and once we move rotor manually it start moving and gradually accelerate and meet the required RPM for the generation and output voltage came to standard 220 to 230volts.

i have video of that generator along with its inventor.but unfortunately its not uploading. Might be tap talk not supporting it
This is embarrassing claim violating principle of conservation of energy.Enough said.

Definitely not hand-cranked. No, I can't see what makes it go. Yet that doesn't mean I'm ready to abandon thermodynamics, either.
Yes about this video i was talking from the start of this thread.you can do it by yourself just put magnets on a small rotor and bring some strong magnet nearby it.it will start rotation i have self experience that

perpetual motion machine in the making.. this is impossible. we cannot get energy output without an energy input.

This is embarrassing claim violating principle of conservation of energy.Enough said.
Bro go and buy some magnets and do the experiment i have already checked it simply take an old medium size cane and fix the magnets on equal distance and fix a stick in middle of it and put it on a stand and bring a same pole magnets near to it and watch it by yourself cane will start revolving thats it i m not a very qualified man but i can tell you its working any one can try it. It can also rotate generator if magnets will be place in large size and equally divided space. Try it Senior brother, you will not embarrassed. Have good time
Every member is invited to do this experiment

We are belonging to developing country,because we only believe in old theories,no one here ready to do an experiment with a cost of some hundred rupees, because. "Hum lakeer k faqeer hain "thats all. We will always a developing nation.
Every one asking me liar, go and watch the video then try this experiment in simple manners then reply me friends don't believe in only theories.try to create some thing new and history will remember you always.
This new technology can start a new industrial and energy revolution, but the old stinking merchants will not allow a new player with a cheap and almost free running cost only a starting cost of Neodymium powerful magnets just like solar,wind energy initial cost after that it willl be almost free

Last edited:
This guy is an idiot perpetual motion machines are not possible it's been debunked.

who knows maybe we need to revise the laws of thermodynamics ...........
meh, I hate thermodynamics anyways

perpetual motion machine in the making.. this is impossible. we cannot get energy output without an energy input.
Like the video says, just think of it as a puzzle for engineers and try to figure out the trick of it.

Agha waqar block-II

we will soon see baba-e-atom will endorse this guy on tv

Like the video says, just think of it as a puzzle for engineers and try to figure out the trick of it.
Yes its a puzzle for engineers,and for input energy it will be provided by the magnetic force. Here we have so many qualified engineers simply do an experiment,so they can check the reality by their self. Only believing in theories is not suitable in this case. Accept the challenge and prove him wrong through the experiment. And if it proves imagine what kind of revolution it will bring,in electric cars buses trucks only fix this generator and go as far as you like. No charging required,every industry can build their own power plant. In military field it power the submarine without any shortage of fuel it can replace nuclear propulsion. Energy sector can get a environment friendly alternative. So open your mind and try some thing new its not expensive experience it

Back
Top Bottom