What's new

Free alcohol, hangovers, bisexual friends and a girl called Boozie Suzie ...

Guys, this is really intruding in personal space. Bilawal is still not a leader of Pakistan and no one has authority to intrude his personal space. He is complete free to do what ever he wants to do in his life, also he is not breaking any rule of the land (U.K).

If we start looking to our self, many of us enjoy life as per our wish, and many times traditional society do not accept it, then how do we feel? Personally I feel some times suffocating, and I am very sure many of our friends will agree with me.

So lets not enjoy a 18 year boy's personal matter. And if you do not like him don't support him or his party. But lets not behave like hypocrite.

Interceptor:

Please don't resort to personal attacks again.

So far the attitude of the PPP has hardly been democratic, with Zardari essentially deciding who becomes PM.

I have to wonder why PPP supporters are so in love with dynastic politics. The Makhdoom has shown himself to be an excellent politician, and a good man. Yet you still see this adoration for Bilawal Zardari -merely because he is Bhutto's son. You know that is the only reason he got the position he did.

He is rich what do you guys expect. Bhutto use to drink as well, so it is only right his grandson does the same.

And Bhutto is also the Prime minister who brought the alcohol ban on Pakistan for all muslims, and there is no evidence that Billawal Bhutto Zardari is a alcoholic.

You don't have any idea about who I am, so please refrain from making assumptions about what I do.

Owe you feel that is insult sorry, but to post a something as such and call someone a drunk or "un-islamic" back stabing someone. Is that not a form of attack. This kinds of material is it not propoganda material.

Owe you feel that is insult sorry, but to post a something as such and call someone a drunk or "un-islamic" back stabing someone. Is that not a form of attack. This kinds of material is it not propoganda material.

Did I call you a "drunk" or "un Islamic"?

For that matter, did I call Billawal that?

People who choose to be public figures also get all the baggage that comes with it - ridicule, criticism, praise.

Did I call you a "drunk" or "un Islamic"?

For that matter, did I call Billawal that?

People who choose to be public figures also get all the baggage that comes with it - ridicule, criticism, praise.

AN the post was not directed to you as I looked at it again the part writing in a dark room... I just wasn't bothered to write another post sorry it was not directed to you just those who ifiliate to post rumours and propoganda.

The bit I wanted you to read was the first paragraph.

Man! Why is anybody complaining ?

Free alcohol - GOOD.
Hangover - Bad but good the previous nite.
Bisexual friends - its a girl - threesome!
Boozie Soozie - WOW!!!!

I totally agree. It is the age to enjoy. Let him enjoy.

I don't bother what the leaders do in their bedrooms. I will only care about what they do in their office.

I totally agree. It is the age to enjoy. Let him enjoy.

I don't bother what the leaders do in their bedrooms. I will only care about what they do in their office.

Then why was Eliot Spitzer forced to give up his office?

Like I said before character says it all.

I dont mind it either. Come on.. he is not doing anything! :lol:

But yeah.. it is a problem. You cant have a bad leader.

Otherwise, next thing you know all the PPP fans are on with the booozie and suzie!!

Then why was Eliot Spitzer forced to give up his office?

Like I said before character says it all.

Its a strange comparison Spitzer was in office when he did this and that would normal punishment if someone was working in normal office and if he did it, but Spitzer had a saxual affair why do you compare that with Billawal you adding more speculation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom