What's new

Free 4G Wifi in Gujarat ?

It won't be free forever but Initial months. Probably free for 3 months and then charges. Not only Vadodara but whole Gujarat will be covered in wi-fi. In Ahmedabad(some places) Its already in operation.
Could you post me the link.... Even if its true it's going to e very limited

Could you post me the link.... Even if its true it's going to e very limited
Its part of a E-nagar project of Gujarat govt which It promised in 2012 election manifesto. It will cover 53 cities in Gujarat in first round(in long run though and big cities will be priority). And no It won't be limited to small area but rather all important areas of city(specifically talking about Vadodara as in my city whole Nizampura(my area), alkapuri, Nyay mandir, Raopura, and many other areas are being covered which are very big in size).
53 Towns To Get Wi-Fi HotSpots Under Gujarat E-Nagar Project

Its part of a E-nagar project of Gujarat govt which It promised in 2012 election manifesto. It will cover 53 cities in Gujarat in first round(in long run though and big cities will be priority). And no It won't be limited to small area but rather all important areas of city(specifically talking about Vadodara as in my city whole Nizampura(my area), alkapuri, Nyay mandir, Raopura, and many other areas are being covered which are very big in size).
53 Towns To Get Wi-Fi HotSpots Under Gujarat E-Nagar Project

Its a good project... Article doesn't say anything about paid or free, and it doesn't say its 4G... Maybe NaMo in 2012 told to provide for free.....
LIMITED ?//!! I was meaning the data amount, I don't think so it's going to be Unlimited...

Its a good project... Article doesn't say anything about paid or free, and it doesn't say its 4G... Maybe NaMo in 2012 told to provide for free.....
LIMITED ?//!! I was meaning the data amount, I don't think so it's going to be Unlimited...
Um It would be free for first 3 months and then charges will be applied for general public(areas like Railway station, Bus stations, Parks, tourist places, etc will be absolutely free though). Reliance is the partner in this project. It would be 3G initially and 4G later. My dad's friend is also involved on this project.

WOw Does that mean you can download unlimited videos????

Oops ! free wifi !

Guys i'm paying 32 UK pounds for each 8 gig of traffic for O2 4G service !!

If you don't trust him , then don't worry. Elections give everyone a chance.You'll get ample opportunity to vote for Raul Baby aka Pappu aka Shahzada of the Royal Indian Dynastic Family. :lol:
you seriously underestimating minority votes?

Back
Top Bottom