What's new

Free 4G Wifi in Gujarat ?

you seriously underestimating minority votes?

No I'm not. But unlike before, the "majority" is tired of sickularism. Most of us will give our vote to Namo. We don't care how many anti sickular policies Modi enacts as long as he promotes high economic growth and gets millions out of poverty. You are free to vote for sickulars. They'll certainly build a mosque in the neighbourhood, but nothing more.

No I'm not. But unlike before, the "majority" is tired of sickularism. Most of us will give our vote to Namo.
so you like torturing muslims and love seeing them killed in riots
bjp modhi nammo bhakt se umeed bhi kya karr saktein ha

Look whose talking.Do you like to see Sikhs been burnt in riots like in 1984? No one who respects Sikhs will vote for sickular congress. I'm not here to waste my time and have an emotional discussion with you. If you have any other point against Namo apart from riots, then post it here. Both Kangress and BJP have had communal riots during their governance.

even Bangalore near Brigade ROad has free wi-Fi

Why don't you go to pakistan? I never understood why Anti Indian muslims remained? Why do you blow up a train full of people and then claim to be victims when the people smack you for such action?

you seriously underestimating minority votes?

This precisely is the mindset embedded, thankfully by the congress, for all these years by fear mongering amongst "MAJORITY" of "MINORITY" (obvious to read : Only Muslims amongst all minorities). They very well know that in the name of ummah , there is only one religion where people can lose their mind and just run helter skelter. Religious sentiments have not been manipulated to this extent by any party so far. Hats off ! Am sick and tired of reading that word - COMMUNAL. Heck, no one talks about IUML, AIMIM on whose gracious support congress has thrived all these years.

Look whose talking.Do you like to see Sikhs been burnt in riots like in 1984? No one who respects Sikhs will vote for sickular congress. I'm not here to waste my time and have an emotional discussion with you. If you have any other point against Namo apart from riots, then post it here. Both Kangress and BJP have had communal riots during their governance.
sooner or later he will see his judgement as what happened to rajiv gandhi :lol:
we dont like him , , we hate such rss hindo fanatics whose sole aim is to torture muslims and akhandaa bhartaaa bullcrap

Why don't you go to pakistan? I never understood why Anti Indian muslims remained? Why do you blow up a train full of people and then claim to be victims when the people smack you for such action?
we are not anti india
we are anti modhi bjp rss
this country has hindo majority doesnt mean we cant smack them back

sooner or later he will see his judgement as what happened to rajiv gandhi :lol:
we dont like him , , we hate such rss hindo fanatics whose sole aim is to torture muslims and akhandaa bhartaaa bullcrap

we are not anti india
we are anti modhi bjp rss
this country has hindo majority doesnt mean we cant smack them back

:lol: . Go on ,kill him. If he dies , then there are hundreds like him in RSS ready to take his place and unlike the past, everyone will support them , then you and your entire family will have nowhere to go but unmarked graves. His assassination is literally the worst thing that can happen muslims in India because it will lead to riots several times bigger than 2002. Go on, try to smack us :rofl:, but don't expect sickularism after that.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Stop getting over excited.
Its Reliance JIO trial phase, that they are offering free wifi services across the Gujarat, its been working on from last 1 year or so. Once they launch it, it will be chargeable at most of the places. Free access might be given at govt locations like railway station, bus stand, Muncipalty customer services zones, Library, reading rooms, govt schools etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom