What's new

France you got the attention of Pakistan and Kashmir

I hear on this forum that France is irrelevant,has no more influence,is a little player,has no say on international stage etc. but at the same time many members here seem obsessed with it and finally care about its opinion. Fascinating.
Just enjoy. Opinions are Free anyways.

May I tell you there are no more French troops in Afghanistan since 2014. By the way Pakistan will do nothing,so I don't know what you guys are debating about. There's literally no leverage Pakistan can use against France or its interests. Not even politically,economically,let alone militarily.

I guess u are naive about how 3rd world countries have gained strength. France have interests in iran, strait of hormuz, we have influence here. We have influence in GCC, with military, religious, historical connections, we can really hurt u there. France with its warships in south china sea have already angered Beijing, we can add to that. In any sense Pakistan is 4 times bigger population and u wont want to piss them off too much.
I have not even mentioned the influence Pakistan have with "groups" around the world, French officials know well from Afghanistan. No wonder they ran before every one in Afghanistan.

I guess u are naive about how 3rd world countries have gained strength. France have interests in iran, strait of hormuz, we have influence here. We have influence in GCC, with military, religious, historical connections, we can really hurt u there. France with its warships in south china sea have already angered Beijing, we can add to that. In any sense Pakistan is 4 times bigger population and u wont want to piss them off too much.
I have not even mentioned the influence Pakistan have with "groups" around the world, French officials know well from Afghanistan. No wonder they ran before every one in Afghanistan.

The French got owned in Afghanistan. They ran off in 2014 and couldn't help their ally India in building more libraries LOL

The same GCC that supported India on Kashmir and awarded Modi?
And do you know that India routinely patrols the South China Sea as well? So do the US, UK, and ASEAN countries hostile to China. What difference would Pakistan make?

In fact, Pakistan can barely protect its own waters/territory, considering the Indian NAvy freely operates in the North Arabian Sea.

Last edited:
Pdf from troll fest to delusions of grandeur,nothing much changed ,good entertainment overall ,now france must be fearful of the nation of "pure" or below might be the reason for heartburn is it?
IMG_20190816_213958.jpg
images - 2019-05-05T190903.500.jpeg

Don't worry all is well!
images - 2019-08-23T224824.683.jpeg

I hear on this forum that France is irrelevant,has no more influence,is a little player,has no say on international stage etc. but at the same time many members here seem obsessed with it and finally care about its opinion. Fascinating.

The only influence u are given is a veto vote, which Germany deserved in the first place. The whole country been over run in weeks and it gets veto? Seriously :lol:

The only influence u are given is a veto vote, which Germany deserved in the first place. The whole country been over run in weeks and it gets veto? Seriously :lol:

It is funny how France pretends to be a leader of Europe LOL Everyone knows that Germany is the main engine of Europe. France is not even a second fiddle.

The same GCC that supported India on Kashmir and awarded Modi?
And do you know that India routinely patrols the South China Sea as well? So do the US, UK, and ASEAN countries hostile to China. What difference would Pakistan make?

GCC whose military is trained by Pakistan and whose religious and historical connections go way back, not to mention their help with our nukes. Yeah keep that medal shinning, hang it at PM office.

Saudi Arabia, Oman, and Bahrain have held the same positions.

KSA doesn't stand with India. That is a lie.

Oman and Bahrain LOL That sounds very scary. GCC heavyweights waiting to destroy Pakistan.

Defend your French buddy LOL He needs your help Indian curry rapist.

Lol,as if I care about your comments and your insults,keep using them that entertains me.

Do not worry,that will not make me hate Pakistan or Pakistanis,who are in the majority of them respectable and friendly people (the proof of many of them here). Sadly,you are part of the 0,000001% "other".

Defend your French buddy LOL He needs your help Indian curry rapist.

LOL UAE is not entire GCC fool. UAE is just one tiny dot.
India was once a colony of France well some parts of it some parts far away from Pakistan. So you expect slaves to come defend their masters. And in order for future Abhinanadan's not happening again they need Raphale.
Raphale hota.
I await the day when that Raphale comes down and turns into dust and be will Eat his words.
And those on this forum from slave country cheering about mighty Raphhaaalllee well you guys are new here we have heard mighty Su30 and vedic mki tech tales before and didn't make an inch of difference on Feb 27. And your paranoid brains got so retarded that you turned on your own country men .So rapphhhalle ain't gonna do jack.

It is funny how France pretends to be a leader of Europe LOL Everyone knows that Germany is the main engine of Europe. France is not even a second fiddle.

Exactly and with brexit, France remaining the only EU member with veto seems absurd. Germany being the champion of Europe should be given this veto power instead of france.

India was once a colony of France well some parts of it some parts far away from Pakistan. So you expect slaves to come defend their masters. And in order for future Abhinanadan's not happening again they need Raphale.
Raphale hota.
I await the day when that Raphale comes down and turns into dust and be will Eat his words.
And those on this forum from slave country cheering about mighty Raphhaaalllee well you guys are new here we have heard mighty Su30 and vedic mki tech tales before and didn't make an inch of difference on Feb 27. And your paranoid brains got so retarded that you turned on your own country men .So rapphhhalle ain't gonna do jack.
French only had a few ports in South India(Pondicherry, which still has a lot of French influence). The French eventually lost their influence due to British expansion. Before the British, most of South Asia was ruled by the Marathas, including many parts of Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom