What's new

France you got the attention of Pakistan and Kashmir

Well They lost everything but maintained th British pride. French got the country back but never the pride as it was before ww2

I will come back when i meet a humble Frenchman.

Till then you can keep propagating how British won after selling all their gold and territory for pride and French traded off their arrogance for gold reserves not spent in WW2.

Only warriors or rulers worth their salt from current Pakistan were Porus aka Pururaj who got defeated by Alexander and Hari Singh Nalwa .... rest of the lot was converted by Aurangzeb
Except those Muslim Empires only ruled over modern Pakistan for a thousand years and parts of northern Idnia for a few centuries. The majority of India was never ruled by those empires. But that has been explained to death in countless other threads. The fact is Indian Hindus mostly defeated Invaders and limited their extent in modern India. Please read up on powers such as Vijayangara, Ahoms, etc. that defeated Mughals and Delhi Sultanate and stopped their advance. Can't say the same for modern Pakistan, which was ruled by invaders for most of its history, icluding centuries of rule by Indian Hindus.

I was simply responding to some idiotic post by another member saying the French had something to do with Panipat, and showing evidence to disprove his claims.

Now will you answer the question I asked you personally? How is France actually different from Russia when it comes to supporting India? What has France done that Russia hasn't? If anything, Russia has supported India on Kashmir even more than France.

I will come back when i meet a humble Frenchman.

Till then you can keep propagating how British won after selling all their gold and territory for pride and French traded off their arrogance for gold reserves not spent in WW2.
Well I can say is look at the events of feb 27th and look how shameless a country can be the very next day the got humiliated. You can say the same about French and WW2 and before going back to Prussia.
I'm not saying the British came out obvious winner but you can pinpoints British victories may it be in Africa or battle for Britian.
Montgomery beat Rommel the same Rommel who was running as a ghost division deep somewhere in France.
British decoded the enigma
And much more
Can you name one effort of French?

Oh I forget there was a warrior NIAZI from the current day Pakistan also known as TIGER NIAZI
You caught one tiger therefore you still remember the name hence shows you captured a tiger but only God knows how many I dont what I should call your generals who went nameless in history by mughals ghaznavi abdali and damn I even forgot how many times Dawarka was attacked 17? So 17 generals there what shall I call them since no one remember their name?

Well I can say is look at the events of feb 27th and look how shameless a country can be the very next day the got humiliated. You can say the same about French and WW2 and before going back to Prussia.
I'm not saying the British came out obvious winner but you can pinpoints British victories may it be in Africa or battle for Britian.
Montgomery beat Rommel the same Rommel who was running as a ghost division deep somewhere in France.
British decoded the enigma
And much more
Can you name one effort of French?

French fought in a gallant manner in all fronts whether to lose or to have won.

France and England are two countries that have no business being on Security council. Both a receding states and way past their prime... moving their dead weight on hapless poor countries. They need new leadership whi recognizes the bloated situation of these states and wraps it up fir a slow landing instead of a catastrophic collapse.

being a Pakistani forum I am not surprised at the cacophony of lemmings jumping around shouting Kashmir without the very basic understanding of India's views which is are what matter. Same when it comes to you guys claiming to know something about Indian muslims though they have repeatedly and all levels told you all to shut it. And on human rights you should be the last to yap after decimation of minorities, the abuse of Ahmedias, the plunder of Baloochs.

But it does surprise me that you guys talk about France and threatening to cut of diplomatic relations with them. It is quite doubtful if the French even noticed such relationship; they certainly won't miss what they hardly notice.

being a Pakistani forum I am not surprised at the cacophony of lemmings jumping around shouting Kashmir without the very basic understanding of India's views which is are what matter. Same when it comes to you guys claiming to know something about Indian muslims though they have repeatedly and all levels told you all to shut it. And on human rights you should be the last to yap after decimation of minorities, the abuse of Ahmedias, the plunder of Baloochs.
^
Regular Bharti drivel

Only warriors or rulers worth their salt from current Pakistan were Porus aka Pururaj who got defeated by Alexander and Hari Singh Nalwa .... rest of the lot was converted by Aurangzeb
I have always wonder why Pakistanis constantly bring up their "thousand year Muslim rule" in every thread. Maybe it's because of their insecurity of being ruled by foreing powers for most of its history, a good chunk of which was by Indian Hindus.

Oh I forget there was a warrior NIAZI from the current day Pakistan also known as TIGER NIAZI
Also, Pakistanis make a big deal about India "awarding a loser," they literally made a pilot shot down in 71 their chief of Air Staff

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pervaiz_Mehdi_Qureshi

Not to mention they make a big deal out of one pow forgetting tens of thousands of their own.

It's time to recognize the nation that is harming and is straight up involved in harming Pakistan's interest. It's about time we start doing something about France which is voting against Kashmir in UNSC and providing India with weapons to be used against Pakistan.
We should start studying the weaknesses of France to be exploited a research into developing and identifying their vulnerability. Find their enemies and support them.
If France wants to play that dirty game of making money and thinking only money then Pakistan shall look and do anything to send France a message. Wether in Afghanistan or somewhere else if needed to be.
The issue highlighted is coŕrect but approach is not.
We certainly dont want another enemy and suerly not a permanent member of security council.

The approach should be on making them our friends and side by side keep working on economic front

France is the modern ugly face of a post imperial power.. what an ungrateful nation to the world France is when they themselves were saved from Nazi occupation during WW2, yet they brush off the 70+ years Kashmiri genocide for capital gain, clearly these masochists were better off with German care.

Its quite ironic when even in those troubling times the Nazis were like saints compared the French empire's atrocities.. Yet 'they' are supposed to be the 'Good guys' I mean look at the way they started butchering Africans (AFTER!) They were liberated just shows the true face of these sick excuse for human beings, they are not people but MONSTERS only another monster with the likes of The Führer can put them in their place.

As for Pakistan it should have realised after 70 plus years that the 'international community' is just a fasad, all nations are just spectators with an exception of few post colonial powers.. Why play their game when its already rigged against you.. The weak resolve and inaction in Kashmir by the state is unforgivable, likewise traitors like the pig Sharif should have been hanged for treason long ago to send a clear message to any wanabe leader no quarters will be given to those who have malice intent.. Its a pity that instead of marching forward we're walking backwards...

Last edited:
It's time to recognize the nation that is harming and is straight up involved in harming Pakistan's interest. It's about time we start doing something about France which is voting against Kashmir in UNSC and providing India with weapons to be used against Pakistan.
We should start studying the weaknesses of France to be exploited a research into developing and identifying their vulnerability. Find their enemies and support them.
If France wants to play that dirty game of making money and thinking only money then Pakistan shall look and do anything to send France a message. Wether in Afghanistan or somewhere else if needed to be.

I think we have sold some birds to Myanmar. ???

Oh yeah we have something to offer France big time.
LOC of Pakistan and India will be remembered as grave yard of Rafales.

Yes, we don't need to worry it will throw them 2 to 5 years behind as they are going to be trained and it will take years to be use to with Rafale until we shall have another handmade beast to fix it.

India should buy multiple types of Jets to increase the complexity for their legendary army.

Back
Top Bottom