What's new

Featured France urges Middle Eastern countries to stop boycott of French products

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO,you lot are nowhere to be seen when it comes to the uygurs yet you are offensed over some drawings,bugger off.

The concentration camp of Uighur is nothing but the fabricated fake news by the western media.

China is always lenient with Uighurs, even those radicalized Uighurs were sent into those re-education camps to offer them a second chance to restart a new life.

Also, China has never disrespected Islam from the national perspective, unlike your country that insulted a historical figure across the whole country.

Just look at the covid carnage has done to your country, and you are completely a laughing stock in the world to entertain us, not much better than Trump's America.

France as a country, both its politicians and majority of its people (Not All) are racist pigs. I know, because I have extended family there. Cousins of my children who are "Mixed" race lives there. Even though thy look white, they still faced racism all their lives because of their race.

15 years ago, my young niece used to come to London during the summer break to have summer jobs. She said it is difficult for her to get job in France. And believe you me, looking at her nobody would say that she was not white. She was blonde with blue eyes, but still because of her Arabic name ( Father Arabic heritage) she would be discriminated against.
I have family there as well. My cousin married a white woman, and they both told me that they constantly get dirty looks and comments, and their daughter constantly is harassed by white kids at her school.

They're planning on moving to Canada, because of the constant racism.

But undermining Macron might bring marine le pen to power who is an even worse islamophobe/neonazi
there are no good choices in this case, i will pick macron over le pen
Two wrongs don't make a right.

I get why he's catering to the right wing, because he's scared if losing the coming elections in a few years. He's already on thin ice, and just like every cowardly french president in the past has done, when they face electoral and political loss, they cater to the extremist right wingers.

don't go there for asylum .

fight is going on .

that will be better .
:lol: i highly doubt anybody even likes them let alone going there for asylum!

Even that Christian Asia Bibi refused That Psycho Macron's invitation to live in France! and take a refuge there:rofl:
I am absolutely in my senses, and could care less about France. You do not know what you're talking about, there are small minority which make fun of Prophet's in these nations and you are the one giving them credit by giving legitimacy to their nonsense by claiming it as attack on the Prophet and need to defend him. The Prophets are with God in Paradise and you don't need to worry about them. They are handsome and wise and patient men. You are giving these few clowns legitimacy by them making shows or pictures about Moses, Jesus or Mohammed. Jesus and Mohammed looked nothing like the clowns depict nor behaved like the clowns depict. You should instead mock them as fools who are believing their delusions about the Prophets.

In our Muslim nations we have zero tolerance for any mockery of Prophets and that is within our right and we uphold manners and respect of Prophets that way. In these nations they are different, they are irreligious people and you are not obliged as a Muslim to enforce anything there and you won't be held accountable for anything few disbelievers do. Lots of those few clowns that do these things are mentally ill and looking for attention as they didn't get it from their parents. Stop giving them attention and believe me they gonna self implode and develop very bad habits like drug use and what not and end up in mental hospitals. You giving them what they want is both giving legitimacy for their junk which is insult to us Muslims who are wise, not soft people, and have strong faith in Allah and his supremacy over all of us. And you also giving them the endorphin rush they looking for and attention they looking for to feel meaning in their lives because they lack it.

You are also delusional in thinking you can reverse all this irreligiosity in those societies in one week when they have left religion for more than hundreds of years and damage is done. Allah will not hold you accountable for these people. He said there is a sickness in their hearts and God increases them in that disease and they are cursed and bound for eternal damnation. In one case God destroyed all of Lot because of how degenerate they became and he will very likely do that again with nations in modern day , especially closer to end times. God prepared for such people eternal damnation and he proclaimed them as sick in their heart and he cursed them. He is not going to hold you responsible for their sickness.

Instead, he gave us the light of Islam to spread that light in our societies and purify our hearts by worshipping him and observing his commandments. And if we observe him properly and obey him sincerely we set a great example to the world which is what gonna make people see the light in Islam and make them start to question the irreligiosity in their societies. Allah(SWT) is Great One, not Mohammed(AS), and there are people in those societies who question/mock Allah, are you gonna 'protect' Allah?? Of course not, that's blasphemy to suggest such thing.

Here is something Allah(SWT) said and I hope you understand it brother:

The Lord(SWT) literally said this, it's true:

O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and will not attain benefitting Me so as to benefit Me. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as pious as the most pious heart of any one man of you, that would not increase My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any one man of you, that would not decrease My kingdom in anything.

God spoke the truth and that should tell you something. To not give power to a little powerless and delusional infidels. We are not responsible for there sins and God may be patient with them and wait to guide the good of them to Islam in the end times(which is gonna happen according to ahadeeth). Then he is gonna have a fierce punishment and he don't need you to enforce it.
first of all there aint no minority.........in those countries Radical JudoChristians are elected to the parliament and even become Presidents too.

I whole heartedly disagree with your post! Now the only way left is to completely punish these small little countries from Europe 1 by 1 and then make an example out of them for others to follow!

Imam Maalik used to say that those whose Prophet is insulted/abused worldwide have no right to exist nor do survive for very long either!

And Since you Arabs follow Imam Maalik's teachings in yr world in Fiqa Maaliki{we follow Imam Abu Hanifa in South Asia} its better you heed into them and see the circumstances involved as well instead of sharing Quran's verses in isolation and out of context! In that verse Allah isnt talking about what im and this thread is implying.

Last edited:
I have family there as well. My cousin married a white woman, and they both told me that they constantly get dirty looks and comments, and their daughter constantly is harassed by white kids at her school.

They're planning on moving to Canada, because of the constant racism.
Canada is no better. The West is the same in this aspect.

Macron, a Rothchild project will never be interested to do anything about radical Islam despite French getting beheaded. The Jews figured that better to have a exciting Sunni minorities around than to allow attention on themselves.

If anyone understand Chinese, the real action of Muslim acculturation is in China. There is concerted campaign against Pan-Islamism, 泛伊斯兰化, aiming to create a overwhelming Confucianism identity, whereby Islam form a substrate.

There is nothing European doing to the scale of China.

Freedom of opinion is a basic right in France, as in all other European countries, that's what we fought for, hundreds of years ago!

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it!" (The Friends of Voltaire (1906))

We should really start to kick out these guys, that have a problem with our "free democratic basic order", half the world would love to move here, why to let people in, that behead us?

I can totally understand, that muslims are not happy with these caricatures, but this is not the best way to deal with it...

Macron, a Rothchild project will never be interested to do anything about radical Islam despite French getting beheaded. The Jews figured that better to have a exciting Sunni minorities around than to allow attention on themselves.

If anyone understand Chinese, the real action of Muslim acculturation is in China. There is concerted campaign against Pan-Islamism, 泛伊斯兰化, aiming to create a overwhelming Confucianism identity, whereby Islam form a substrate.

There is nothing European doing to the scale of China.
"aiming to create a overwhelming Confucianism identity" This is nonsense. Even Han Chinese today are not Confucian. Why would China, a Marxist state, build a Confucian identity?

Controversial / Flamebait post
An important essence of French Revolution was to trample religion, Christian and Islam. The celebrated "Mohamad Drama" by Voltaire as well as many of Enlightenment writings that scandalized religions brought forth the revolution, interpreted by scholars as an important milestone in emancipation of mankind.

Today "Mohamad Drama" is banned on the pretext of being respectful to religion.

French censorship is far more horrible than times of Borbon Louis 15 and 16 where "Mohamad Drama" can be played freely.

French elites today are going back to theocracy.

Last edited:
Its not just yr Pres. yr entire Nation is of psychopaths!

And now we are gonna show you........Yr days are numbered!
LOL.
You will be banned from NATO,
You will never integrate EU,
Your imams will be banned from France mosques.
You economy is in bad shape (and this is why your president is so active on the external fronts : to avoid to explain his internal failure).

Good bye Turkey.

Whatever the French domestic religion policy, cannot be compared to China.

In French Muslims are speaking out against the state, asking for privileges, else they shout discrimination. Then they stir grievances among their fellow Sunni.

In China, the Hui Muslims are so acculturized and accepting the Han culture that they stress the similarity with Han.

I have seen Uighurs now even spoke out against Pan Islamism, against halal labeling, critizing it as an attempt by deviants to seek isolation and stirring identity politics.

Eventually China will be a strong nation.

Below Uighur actress Gulinazha.

1603789867275.png

Attachments

• 1603789867522.png
    1603789867522.png
    655.9 KB · Views: 21
@BON PLAN sad thing now is that they common Frenchies will suffer the insufferable! But then again you not only asked for it but started it as well. And only one head of that radical judochristian has shaken you up wonder what will happen when u will soon find Macron and Maria Le Pan's and their family's heads on yr TVs:lol:

Now wait for Our Wrath! all of our 2 billion Muslims on this Earth. We have no longer any sympathy for you! Your little country must see hardcore suffering!
Bla Bla.
In France you have to live as a French.
If you want to live as a muslim, ie putting the religion over the Republic, jut go in one of these marvellous muslim country.
It's so simple to understand. Too simple probably.

Why your great Leader Erdogan don't ask China to stop to oppress (or more, to kill) the chinese muslims??? There are far more in China, and far more oppressed than in France.... I'm waiting your answer.
France hasn't decolonized from Africa completely like Britain. West african nations still use franc backed by Banque de France, France can't complain about immigrants till you change colonization policy
Because these country are unable to have their own money. It's as simple as that.
Note that the French franc is no more used in France.... 20 years.

Too much premium placed nowadays on respect of race and religion, meanwhile the negatives or introspection of certain race and religions are banned in all western narratives.

In China, Buddhists were purged 3x by the imperial state for subverting the civilian government.

Today, such measures will be interpreted by anglo-Jewish elites as a cardinal crime against humanity.

Nothing is that special about race and religion.

The state is more important.

Everyone should serve her country. Her country should be before religion.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
Bla Bla.
In France you have to live as a French.
If you want to live as a muslim, ie putting the religion over the Republic, jut go in one of these marvellous muslim country.
It's so simple to understand. Too simple probably.

Why your great Leader Erdogan don't ask China to stop to oppress (or more, to kill) the chinese muslims??? There are far more in China, and far more oppressed than in France.... I'm waiting your answer.

Because these country are unable to have their own money. It's as simple as that.
Note that the French franc is no more used in France.... 20 years.
AND LET ME MAKE IT MORE CLEAR TO YOU! TALIBAN HAVE ALREADY WON! YOU DONT WANT THEM TO COME TO COUNTRY ARMED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND CRUSH YR SMALL LITTLE COUNTRY!

FALL IN LINE WITH THE REST OF THE EARTH OR ELSE WE WILL ANNIHILATE YOU! AS FOR YR ''FRENCHINESS'' ITS SIMPLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH NOR A IMPRESSIVE ENOUGH FOR THE WORLD TO FOLLOW......NOBODY WANTS TO BECOME ONE OF THE PSYCHOS!

If you will insult our Islam and last and final Prophet Muhammad SAW we will not spare you! that headless blasphemere should serve as a great example for yr kind!

All Freanch citizens all over the world will now pay a heavy prize for yr nation's madness!

Game is ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom