What's new

Featured France urges Middle Eastern countries to stop boycott of French products

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you ok mister? are you in yr senses? Go seek help and get some knowledge of Islam!

We the Muslims are the Naib of Islam, its our duty to not only defend it but Defend the last and final Prophet Muhammad SAW too, which clearly you dont want to so go live in France! you would be happy there!

I am absolutely in my senses, and could care less about France. You do not know what you're talking about, there are small minority which make fun of Prophet's in these nations and you are the one giving them credit by giving legitimacy to their nonsense by claiming it as attack on the Prophet and need to defend him. The Prophets are with God in Paradise and you don't need to worry about them. They are handsome and wise and patient men. You are giving these few clowns legitimacy by them making shows or pictures about Moses, Jesus or Mohammed. Jesus and Mohammed looked nothing like the clowns depict nor behaved like the clowns depict. You should instead mock them as fools who are believing their delusions about the Prophets.

In our Muslim nations we have zero tolerance for any mockery of Prophets and that is within our right and we uphold manners and respect of Prophets that way. In these nations they are different, they are irreligious people and you are not obliged as a Muslim to enforce anything there and you won't be held accountable for anything few disbelievers do. Lots of those few clowns that do these things are mentally ill and looking for attention as they didn't get it from their parents. Stop giving them attention and believe me they gonna self implode and develop very bad habits like drug use and what not and end up in mental hospitals. You giving them what they want is both giving legitimacy for their junk which is insult to us Muslims who are wise, not soft people, and have strong faith in Allah and his supremacy over all of us. And you also giving them the endorphin rush they looking for and attention they looking for to feel meaning in their lives because they lack it.

You are also delusional in thinking you can reverse all this irreligiosity in those societies in one week when they have left religion for more than hundreds of years and damage is done. Allah will not hold you accountable for these people. He said there is a sickness in their hearts and God increases them in that disease and they are cursed and bound for eternal damnation. In one case God destroyed all of Lot because of how degenerate they became and he will very likely do that again with nations in modern day , especially closer to end times. God prepared for such people eternal damnation and he proclaimed them as sick in their heart and he cursed them. He is not going to hold you responsible for their sickness.

Instead, he gave us the light of Islam to spread that light in our societies and purify our hearts by worshipping him and observing his commandments. And if we observe him properly and obey him sincerely we set a great example to the world which is what gonna make people see the light in Islam and make them start to question the irreligiosity in their societies. Allah(SWT) is Great One, not Mohammed(AS), and there are people in those societies who question/mock Allah, are you gonna 'protect' Allah?? Of course not, that's blasphemy to suggest such thing.

Here is something Allah(SWT) said and I hope you understand it brother:

The Lord(SWT) literally said this, it's true:

O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and will not attain benefitting Me so as to benefit Me. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as pious as the most pious heart of any one man of you, that would not increase My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any one man of you, that would not decrease My kingdom in anything.

God spoke the truth and that should tell you something. To not give power to a little powerless and delusional infidels. We are not responsible for there sins and God may be patient with them and wait to guide the good of them to Islam in the end times(which is gonna happen according to ahadeeth). Then he is gonna have a fierce punishment and he don't need you to enforce it.

Yawn....I remember the boycott on US goods in Turkey or the boycott on Danish products for their cartoons......Nothing will happen, those haters will be cimping out, burning flags, etc but the world will move on.

racist

TOTALLY FALSE.
And if true, how understand that so many muslims come in France or EU in general as refugees, when there are 57 muslims country in the world, some very near?

muslims love freedom of european countries ,

I will mark this thread and will come back in a month...lets see how much france would lose because of this boycott and for how long this boycott sustain.
Nothing will happen...everything will be back to normal...even now only a few people in 2 or 3 muslim countries are taking part in it.
I remember many such boycotts of facebook and pepsi everytime israel bombed palestine( zuckerburg is a jew)...now FB is there in Arabic too..

I am absolutely in my senses, and could care less about France. You do not know what you're talking about, there are small minority which make fun of Prophet's in these nations and you are the one giving them credit by giving legitimacy to their nonsense by claiming it as attack on the Prophet and need to defend him. The Prophets are with God in Paradise and you don't need to worry about them. They are handsome and wise and patient men. You are giving these few clowns legitimacy by them making shows or pictures about Moses, Jesus or Mohammed. Jesus and Mohammed looked nothing like the clowns depict nor behaved like the clowns depict. You should instead mock them as fools who are believing their delusions about the Prophets.

In our Muslim nations we have zero tolerance for any mockery of Prophets and that is within our right and we uphold manners and respect of Prophets that way. In these nations they are different, they are irreligious people and you are not obliged as a Muslim to enforce anything there and you won't be held accountable for anything few disbelievers do. Lots of those few clowns that do these things are mentally ill and looking for attention as they didn't get it from their parents. Stop giving them attention and believe me they gonna self implode and develop very bad habits like drug use and what not and end up in mental hospitals. You giving them what they want is both giving legitimacy for their junk which is insult to us Muslims who are wise, not soft people, and have strong faith in Allah and his supremacy over all of us. And you also giving them the endorphin rush they looking for and attention they looking for to feel meaning in their lives because they lack it.

You are also delusional in thinking you can reverse all this irreligiosity in those societies in one week when they have left religion for more than hundreds of years and damage is done. Allah will not hold you accountable for these people. He said there is a sickness in their hearts and God increases them in that disease and they are cursed and bound for eternal damnation. In one case God destroyed all of Lot because of how degenerate they became and he will very likely do that again with nations in modern day , especially closer to end times. God prepared for such people eternal damnation and he proclaimed them as sick in their heart and he cursed them. He is not going to hold you responsible for their sickness.

Instead, he gave us the light of Islam to spread that light in our societies and purify our hearts by worshipping him and observing his commandments. And if we observe him properly and obey him sincerely we set a great example to the world which is what gonna make people see the light in Islam and make them start to question the irreligiosity in their societies. Allah(SWT) is Great One, not Mohammed(AS), and there are people in those societies who question/mock Allah, are you gonna 'protect' Allah?? Of course not, that's blasphemy to suggest such thing.

Here is something Allah(SWT) said and I hope you understand it brother:

The Lord(SWT) literally said this, it's true:

O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and will not attain benefitting Me so as to benefit Me. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as pious as the most pious heart of any one man of you, that would not increase My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any one man of you, that would not decrease My kingdom in anything.

God spoke the truth and that should tell you something. To not give power to a little powerless and delusional infidels. We are not responsible for there sins and God may be patient with them and wait to guide the good of them to Islam in the end times(which is gonna happen according to ahadeeth). Then he is gonna have a fierce punishment and he don't need you to enforce it.

What you say is true, their is no doubt in your words our rab (Allah) doesn't need us to defend him or his Prophets he has means to do so of his own virtue like he punished nations in the past like Sodom and Gomorrah or the Nation of Ad after rejection of Prophet Huds (PBUH) message.

It's just for us Pakistani's Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) hold's a very special place we love and cherish him more than our parents, we've lost family members during partition to establish this Islamic Nation, just as he had to do Hijra from Mecca to Medina. We've suffered through rebuilding ourselves and fighting of our mortal enemies and still we do till this day.

The anger we have if even a letter is uttered against him, we would break all bones in that individuals body.

But, I do pray that my Lord (Allah) punishes them his own way -- and may the punishment here and here after be severe they will remember it for generations to come.

because you are the ones destroying their countries on the first place Had yr NATO sucked up and didnt encroach into our Muslim World your little European countries wouldnt be seeing this day!

So Suck it up!

don't go there for asylum .
What about Hindus? Athiests?
fight is going on .
I urge the Pakistani ambassador to abandon France to its fate and return to Pakistan

that will be better .

What you say is true, their is no doubt in your words our rab (Allah) doesn't need us to defend him or his Prophets he has means to do so of his own virtue like he punished nations in the past like Sodom and Gomorrah or the Nation of Ad after rejection of Prophet Huds (PBUH) message.

It's just for us Pakistani's Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) hold's a very special place we love and cherish him more than our parents, we've lost family members during partition to establish this Islamic Nation, just as he had to do Hijra from Mecca to Medina. We've suffered through rebuilding ourselves and fighting of our mortal enemies and still we do till this day.

The anger we have if even a letter is uttered against him, we would break all bones in that individuals body.

But, I do pray that my Lord (Allah) punishes them his own way -- and may the punishment here and here after be severe they will remember it for generations to come.

I understand brother, and as I said I believe these nations are at point of no return and they gonna get a very scary punishment where they're gonna think it is the day of judgement. God will give a chance for people to repent because there are good people there as well and he gonna give us all a fair chance to repent and to choose a side when the time comes as we know in the end times there will be a split between people of belief and disbelief. And that split is between all people Muslim and non-Muslim. Things will be shuffled around and we need to be patient because this is a long struggle with evil and disbelief and also we need to understand God didn't create us to win some wars or prevail over others. He gonna give us victory and allow us to prevail, but overall purpose of being created is to test us and determine which one of us are best in character/obedience. And part of that requires patience, and I mean real patience , years and possibly decades of it. As that combined with our efforts and obedience to God is what will make us improve in character, develop spiritually and prevail over disbelief.

We're lacking direction right now and it's hard to change some things(politics in our nations), but we can still strive to be the best we can and get educated and become skilled. So we can build greater future for our nations. We have to be patient and persevere regardless of setbacks and challenges and not give in to our desires or give up. The Prophet's waited many years and some decades to even deliver their messages and guide people. Our Prophet(AS) did so as well, but the patience paid, and we have Ummat Al Islam now and we are the ones who gonna keep establishing worship of the Lord in this world till the day of judgement. And we go through phases which is to be expected. And this phase right now should be self improvement, getting educated, tackling corruption and injustice. We are capable of it and should continue to strive for it. The cohesive political strategies, prosperity, and victory is gonna come without a doubt.

From history :

In the late 1800’s, it became known to Sultan Abdülhamid II that a comedy play about the life of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) was being performed at a theater in Paris, France. As the Caliph of all Muslims, this was an intolerable affront to Islam that Sultan Abdülhamid II wanted to put an end to. He wrote an ultimatum letter to the French government informing them that he was intent on stopping the play. After deliberating the matter, not only did the French government put an end to the play, they also exiled many of the actors to the United Kingdom to appease the Sultan.

After some time, the Sultan learned that the same derogatory play was going to start being performed in London. Sultan Abdülhamid II reacted to this news and wrote a letter to the British government with a similar ultimatum, and informed them that the play had recently been prohibited in France. The British government responded to the Sultan’s letter by stating “This is not France. We have freedom in our borders.”

Upon receiving this letter, Sultan Abdülhamid II wrote a fairly aggressive response to the British and stated: “My ancestors gave their lives without hesitation for the sake and success of Islam. In this vein, I will decisively prepare an order to the entire worldwide Muslim nation (Ummah) and inform them of your continued haughty attitude and persistence in allowing this disrespectful play to continue. YOU MUST NOW CONSIDER WHAT WILL BE THE OUTCOME OF THIS ORDER!”

The British, having had extensive diplomatic ties with Sultan Abdülhamid II had an in-depth insight into his personality. They realized that his words were not an empty threat, and immediately put an end to the theatrical play.

From the book “Osmanlı’dan Torunlarına Yol Rehberi”.
Via : Ottoman Imperial Archives

What a great man. I wish I could kiss his hands. May Allah give me the opportunity in Jannat.
But undermining Macron might bring marine le pen to power who is an even worse islamophobe/neonazi
there are no good choices in this case, i will pick macron over le pen

Alhamdulilah for us Muslims, we are not compelled to choose the lesser of two evils.

We can choose not to give vote/baiyyah to either Marine Le Pen or Macron, also to Biden or Trump.

Sit back and enjoy the show. Allah swt has planned everything. Do what is best for yourself and your loved ones, pray and make dua.

Well if they can do whatever they want in their own countries so can the Middle East. And besides doesn't France send people to prison for denying the Holocaust? What freedom of expression are they trying to preach?

If they permit people's public opinion the Holocaust never happened, then fine they should be allowed to express themselves freely.

Are you seriously trying to silence a Muslim from his freedom of expression?

How Ironic...

@Baz2020 :cheers:

Let's teach these French some basic economics.

@Osiris your cheerleading services are required here
On Twitter#StandwithFrance is trending and 99% tweets are from one particular country, guess what that country is?
View attachment 682652

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

I have observed this too.

I even saw a post on a rape in Israel, and Indians were flooding comments with 'love from India.'

Someone tell them it is the wrong time....

speech
We should boycott France in Pakistan too.

agreed

No LU biscuit and buy only fake Lacoste polo shirts.
We will never apologize.

of course you wont.. you are infidels
and this is the result of the non Tefal pan :
View attachment 682855

actually i used it last night it was pretty good pure cast iron..heavier then the french one but heating was even an no sticky burn

i am glad i made the right decision...

Last edited:
In UNO imran khan clearly explain to western countries that disrespecting Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) hurt muslims, They still push us then we sud boycott them as a first step.
if you living in europe or us then stop using Total petrol.
my life didnt stop since i stop using facebook from 2015.

On a side note, I want to point out the two problems that I have with Macron's little comments.

First, he says there is Islamist separatism in France, NO THERE ISN'T. This is a MYTH perpetuated by far right neonazis.

Second, he says Islam is a religion in crisis, NO IT'S NOT. Study geopolitics even a little bit, and you'll quickly realize just how bullshit this comment is.

Macron is an incompetent buffoon, who doesn't realize just how much damage he's done to France, and how he's playing right into the hands of both extremist Islamists, and extremist neonazi groups.

France as a country, both its politicians and majority of its people (Not All) are racist pigs. I know, because I have extended family there. Cousins of my children who are "Mixed" race lives there. Even though thy look white, they still faced racism all their lives because of their race.

15 years ago, my young niece used to come to London during the summer break to have summer jobs. She said it is difficult for her to get job in France. And believe you me, looking at her nobody would say that she was not white. She was blonde with blue eyes, but still because of her Arabic name ( Father Arabic heritage) she would be discriminated against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom