What's new

France to expel anyone threatening security in name of Islam: Minister

all muslims are requested to expel themselves from this country before it compltely turns barbaric

Citizens CANNOT be deported.

Grounds for revocation of citizenship is a different matter. Like I said above, being HONEST helps.

Vcheng: I think you are harping on semantics. We are talking about deporting yeah? and I said citizen( natural) can be deported. Inherent in that statement was naturally one would lose one " citizenship status' prior to deportation. you would cease to be a citizen of the country before sending you back to the country of previous or co citizenship.

Citizens CANNOT be deported.

Grounds for revocation of citizenship is a different matter. Like I said above, being HONEST helps.

With the growing number of rightwinger rednecks, I wouldn't bet on that. US is a reich in the making

Vcheng: I think you are harping on semantics. We are talking about deporting yeah? and I said citizen( natural) can be deported. Inherent in that statement was naturally one would lose one " citizenship status' prior to deportation. you would cease to be a citizen of the country before sending you back to the country of previous or co citizenship.

What if the person abandons the other citizenship and has only one US, or what if he has three citizenships - will he get to choose?

My point was more than semantics. A proposed bill in the Senate has this clear language which clearly puts all citizens on the same level, not just naturalized citizens. All citizens are equal under the law, except for the one exception of the Presidency. That is all.

Section 349, the means by which “a person who is a national of the United States whether by birth or naturalization, shall lose his nationality…,”

......... anyone voluntarily “engaging in, or purposefully and materially supporting, hostilities against the United States” will lose his “nationality.”

This is just a proposal so far.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3447694 said:
all muslims are requested to expel themselves from this country before it compltely turns barbaric

4million, assuming 2/3rds of the jewish claims are true, then this would actually be another holocaust god forbidding. A world where the true faces of the allies is shown as the axis would be much better

With the growing number of rightwinger rednecks, I wouldn't bet on that. US is a reich in the making

I am talking about current law. Please see above for a proposal making its way through the Senate presently.

My point was more than semantics. A proposed bill in the Senate has this clear language which clearly puts all citizens on the same level, not just naturalized citizens. All citizens are equal under the law, except for the one exception of the Presidency. That is all.

This is just a proposal so far.

what senate bill is that? or better yet, do you have a link to where it explains it. I was not aware of such a bill proposed. thanks

Dumbest comment I have seen in a while.

What if the person abandons the other citizenship and has only one US, or what if he has three citizenships - will he get to choose?

The US only allows dual citizenship, only CIA agents have more. LOL

The dude would probably have to apply for refugee status if he has no citizenship, if he has another citizenship he will be deported to that country.

The US only recognizes dual citizenship if one applies for more his US citizenship will be revoked unless he abdicates it.

An example: a US national marries a UK national, and they settle in Canada. They can keep all three passports.

Unless you wish to present a source to support your contention, of course.

4million, assuming 2/3rds of the jewish claims are true, then this would actually be another holocaust god forbidding. A world where the true faces of the allies is shown as the axis would be much better

its inevitable as these countries go bankrupt they will return to their age old days of barbarianism, how they used to put jews infront of the hungry lions, how people were tortured by ruthless torture instruments and inhumane punishment

Back
Top Bottom