What's new

France suggests using Africans as guinea pigs for Covid-19 vaccine trials

What do you think that Satan Bill Gates does in India by insisting vaccines for kids there??

This element of the French psyche will always exist. It is an "arrogance" that is actually unique. Their societal elites will just raise an eyebrow and wonder "did I say something wrong?". I can't put my finger on it but it's something that Brits, Germans and other Europeans don't quite have. All ex-colonising nations have a degree of ongoing arrogance but also some shame. I have always felt, though I can't quantify it scientifically, that the French lack this shame and will eternally feel that when they do something good to colony nations, they deserve a medal and praise, but when they do something bad it's like "who did bad, me?".

LOL. Another westernfan trying deflect the heat from your white master by dragging Chinese in here when nothing to do with Chinese for Pakistan... Oh wait, I am scared you will call dubious to ban me. I am so scared. :lol:

You clearly have some issues dude...your comprehension and understanding of English are lacking.

Where did I try to "deflect heat"?? And your hate of a previous mod is well known. You and your ilk probably celebrated when Dubious was made a retired mod.

Not to forget you guys jump like bees on honey whenever China is mentioned, in any thread. How's defending the mainland on PDF going? :lol:

Sorry I should've been more clearer; I meant UK.

All good bro....I was just mentioning the US and it's "experiments" in Pakistan....which are still ongoing today.

Various nations/empires/entities/enterprises have done experiments all over the world.

The Chinese, imo, are next in line.

Back
Top Bottom