What's new

France suggests using Africans as guinea pigs for Covid-19 vaccine trials

Most western countries use third world countries for testing their drugs. Pakistan is a testing ground too.

I think we might become a "testing ground" too. :(

I'm just waiting for the Chinese to start doing their "testing"....signs have already appeared but more blatant abuse of their power would obviously rock some Chinese worshippers here on PDF. :D

on the contrary most medical drugs are tested only on populations in the developed world
little testing is done on third world populations

on the contrary most medical drugs are tested only on populations in the developed world
little testing is done on third world populations
Actually your wrong they test drugs on developing nations like Pakistan where a drug enforcement agency is non-existent. For example a anti-histamine drug kestine is widely available but it’s not FDA approved so they do testing here to evaluate its effectiveness and side effects on our population first.

Actually your wrong they test drugs on developing nations like Pakistan where a drug enforcement agency is non-existent. For example a anti-histamine drug kestine is widely available but it’s not FDA approved so they do testing here to evaluate its effectiveness and side effects on our population first.

I did not know it ...

if true it is thoroughly unethical to test it on uncontrolled group
FDA approval has to be on controlled sample

I'm just waiting for the Chinese to start doing their "testing"....signs have already appeared but more blatant abuse of their power would obviously rock some Chinese worshippers here on PDF. :D
LOL. Another westernfan trying deflect the heat from your white master by dragging Chinese in here when nothing to do with Chinese for Pakistan... Oh wait, I am scared you will call dubious to ban me. I am so scared. :lol:

McDonald clowns are very touchy and want decent people to be banned.

Back
Top Bottom