What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

Nope I don't think so. Yet the number of Indians going to that country is dropped by 30%. Their prime minister was in our country pledging Australia is open to business with us. So no.

If that is reference for leaving the country then Muslims are stereotyped to be terrorists in most parts of the world. I don't see them leaving, do you?

ok brother dont leave australia stay there until aussies kill every one last of you, but leave saudi arabia, dubai, qatar behrain etc, if you are against burka or islam, if u hate islamic values those muzzlum terrorist, those jehadists, why dont you leave those islamic countries or terrorist countries, hope india offers you better standard of living and better money, those evil muzlums must be left alone, go back to your country, good for you

those evil muslim uys dont allow your western standard of thinking and opress you, y u stay there??

why you to to indonesia and malaysia, stay in your india?? i think there r already millions of your indian expets who hate evil muzzlums and burka live in each of these countries, so why not gather all these hundreds of millions from all over muslim lands to india?

y r u rebuilding afghanistan, why are you there in a muslim land, leave afghanistan, y better relations with the opressed nation of iran, recieve oil from france then saudi arabia or iran, all these are evil muslim lands, first you take muzzlum oil, then also criticise muzzlums living in france to behave like french, you indians in france must stop eating curry and start respecting french food from now on

I'll tell you the controversial truth. They are not afraid of nude women blowing themselves off. But with burqa you never know. One could hide anything in it. Security overrides freedom of expression, if you don't know.

and what about so many minds that they blow each day?

To everyone who compares Saudi with France, you are forgetting that Saudi is an Islamic republic where (obviously) Islamic rules apply. France claims to be a democracy where women for ages were wearing burqas and all of a sudden have to give up that lifestyle, DESPITE being citizen of a country she so called has 'freedom of religious practise, freedom of speech, and all other so called freedoms'.

Though I personally never understood how a woman can keep up to western society without interacting with westerners?

I don't understand, are you all oblivion to happenings of last decade? No longer Islam an exotic religion. It has become synonymous to terrorism. I personally don't agree. But you should be living under the rock if you think otherwise. I don't see moderate Muslims condemning this representation either. So unless things change dramatically see more of the western world taking more of such measures.

The level of intolerance here is just despicable. Democracy mean complete democracy. Be it a women deciding to wear a burkha in France or Salman Rushie living in peace in Pakistan. Why are their so many ifs and buts all of a sudden? Just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean it should not exist. I heard a phrase few days ago which went something like" I may not like what you wear, but I will give my life fighting for the right for what you want to wear". Anyways, if the French govt is so worried about islamists and what not, they should invest money on strengthening their security force or something to that level. thats a price French govt has to take in account when it claims to be full on democracy.

PS : Its really frustrating how some people are really prejudiced on other's cultures and religions. This ban in Niqab/Hijab resembles more than what the French govt, wants to do. Its a direct threat to democracy, and i strongly believe more people should unite against this

ok brother dont leave australia stay there until aussies kill every one last of you, but leave saudi arabia, dubai, qatar behrain etc, if you are against burka or islam, if u hate islamic values those muzzlum terrorist, those jehadists, why dont you leave those islamic countries or terrorist countries, hope india offers you better standard of living and better money, those evil muzlums must be left alone, go back to your country, good for you

those evil muslim uys dont allow your western standard of thinking and opress you, y u stay there??

why you to to indonesia and malaysia, stay in your india?? i think there r already millions of your indian expets who hate evil muzzlums and burka live in each of these countries, so why not gather all these hundreds of millions from all over muslim lands to india?

Dude, we don't hate Islam. We are living with it for centuries. Just like you. We understand it better than any Westerner. I don't think Pakistan or for that matter SA is true champions of Islam. Before you forget India has 165 million Muslims genius. Anyways, We are not talking about India or Indians here. France is not India, an eye opener don't you think?

This is wher the problem is when you start interpretting in a manner which favours your cause. Where did i said bindia ciovers the face. I said they both are symbols of differenciation. just as burqa clad woman stands out in half nude french woman, similarly a bindia worn woman stands out among clear forheaded french women.

You should read more about the law before arguing here with a hot head. You could have come up with an argument debating the banning of purdah system (old hindu tradition equivalent to burqa) and it could have made sense, but bringing bindi was an unequal comparison.

I am personally against any such "law" since it encroaches upon one's individual freedom to live their own life and follow their own lifestyles. After all if you claim secular, then leave it upto the individual to decide.

there are number of indian members from uae, saudi arab etc etc here, please all these members esp alphamale etc should ask all these indian expets to leave saudi arab which oppresses muslim women to leave this country on principals, if u cant leave the country you curse every day, u deserve to be expellsd from that country, these thankless indians who are being feed by these muslim countries and supporting french burka ban dont deserve to remain there, dont be hypocrites now indians, leave middle east, go back to india!!!!

Buddy India is not France. We are more than happy with our Muslims. If we have to ban it, we will. Right now I don't see the necessity.

I am seeing the merit in France decision. Obviously they are worried about terrorism and Muslims integration into their society. We don't have such issues. I am okay with our Muslims integration into our society.

Well there are so amny indian members who thought thar Burqa was evil a symbol of opression and praised France for passing this law, if this burqa is synbol of opression then it must be true for indian muslim women as well and India being the largest democracy should also pass the same laws. why do you Indians interpret it one way for france and praise it, and other way for India and do not feel to do the same in India.

Why can't you take a firm stand and decide whether the Burqa is right or wrong? if its right for india, how come you support france against it? or if it is an evil thing and wrong for france, then it must be wrog for India as well. Well france has banned it and all indian members are not only praising it they are also encouraging the whole europe to do the same, then why not do the same in India?

don't be naive, I expect some intelligence from you. Burqa is not the only garment where you can hide illegal things, how about under thhe skiet? how about hand bag? normally all handguns legal or illegal are carried in trouser waist, why not ban wearing trousers? how about carrying illegal items in car trunks, let's just ban the vehicles. And criminal don't live on streets they hide in home, lets just dstroy all the homes.

These are all lame excuses my friend and you are trying very hard to protect the french.

So they are waging a war against Islam. Is that what you are saying? Even if so, you are hardly in a position to judge them, don't you think? Even if they claim themselves as champions of freedom of expression you decide if it to be true based on their actions. They are okay with this action and are ready to take the charge for it.

You should read more about the law before arguing here with a hot head. You could have come up with an argument debating the banning of purdah system (old hindu tradition equivalent to burqa) and it could have made sense, but bringing bindi was an unequal comparison.

I am personally against any such "law" since it encroaches upon one's individual freedom to live their own life and follow their own lifestyles. After all if you claim secular, then leave it upto the individual to decide.

Dude you should read all the previous posts, before commenting yourself.

I appreciate your honesty, at least you have taken a firm stand unlike all other Indian members.

Even India should.

yes india should ban burka and guess what, indians must all be banned from livin in middle east muslim countries, what are your thoughts about thatm those millions of poor indians who became rich in saudi arab or dubai must all be expelled and shipped back to poor beggar india, you people can leave muslim lands and go to live in rich india or france what do you uys think??

i think 1,500,000 indians in saudi arab, 1,400,000 indians living in saudia arab and dubai can go and live in france, is it allright?? presently only 330,000 indians live in france

Well there are so amny indian members who thought thar Burqa was evil a symbol of opression and praised France for passing this law, if this burqa is synbol of opression then it must be true for indian muslim women as well and India being the largest democracy should also pass the same laws. why do you Indians interpret it one way for france and praise it, and other way for India and do not feel to do the same in India.

Why can't you take a firm stand and decide whether the Burqa is right or wrong? if its right for india, how come you support france against it? or if it is an evil thing and wrong for france, then it must be wrog for India as well. Well france has banned it and all indian members are not only praising it they are also encouraging the whole europe to do the same, then why not do the same in India?

Buddy again, India is not France. What can't you understand? India had Islam in it for more than millennium. We are more than adjusted to it. We were oppressed but since it has become part of us. France is still relatively new to all this. They would evolve in time. If they don't want to take India's route, more power to them. I won't stand in Judgment.

PS: Even with all that experience India still got partitioned because someone thought they couldn't co-live together in harmony. May be France is avoiding that. I would say wise decision.

So they are waging a war against Islam. Is that what you are saying? Even if so, you are hardly in a position to judge them, don't you think? Even if they claim themselves as champions of freedom of expression you decide if it to be true based on their actions. They are okay with this action and are ready to take the charge.

Your English is poor, the last part of your statement doesn't make any sense, ,may be your over-enthusiasm has fizzled the part of the brain that controls your linguistic. Nobody is about to take charge of anything, it' all about the right to wear whatever one pleases which happens to be a so-called 'western value'. It's strange that the indian government is not passing similar law against the Muslims in India to show its support to the French government.

I don't understand, are you all oblivion to happenings of last decade? No longer Islam an exotic religion. It has become synonymous to terrorism. I personally don't agree. But you should be living under the rock if you think otherwise. I don't see moderate Muslims condemning this representation either. So unless things change dramatically see more of the western world taking more of such measures.

your comments are funnny. Islam has never been abn exotic religion and it never will be. It requires to surrender onself to Allah's will. It gives you firm guide lines. It prohibits most "Fun" things considered enjoyment these days. It's somewhat difficult to stay on the right track with all the "Fun" going around everywhere.

Islam has nothing to do with terrorism, who equate it either do it out of ignorance, media misguide or for specific purpose lmowingly. Hitler killed millions of jews how come christianity never got associated with terrorism? why they say Nazis killed jews, why don't they say christains killed jews.

And No we do not live under the rock, we clearly understand what is going on in this world.

Read my all posts, my argument is not religion based, its pure logic.

Back
Top Bottom