What's new

France - Rafale Jets

2yv5v2g.jpg
Nope that is not RAFLE its a Mig-35 JET cockpit

Rafale has two small and 1 Large AMLCDs like this one

Mig-35 has three medoim size LCds and one display for IRST info which in above pic is on extreme right side above normal Lcds

there is no match of a US tech in Arms, No country on earth can produce weapons better than US not the french, not the brits and not even the russians ..!!!

I wonder why nobody talks about the Mig-35? it seems to be a rather capable jet, not to talk about it being beautiful
how much is a mig-35 anyway?

Mig35 cost according to Paralay will be 70mill a piece , greater details when commercial bids are submitted to Indian Tender .
thats quite possible bcoz Mig29 k of indian navy costed abt 50+ miil a piece and that too with old Avionics and no AESA so Mig35 will definitely will be costlier.

that's a steep price, I assumed these birds would be in the USD50-60 million range MAX!
But I guess they are pretty capable, at least on paper.
And on top of that, they look better than the mig-29 with the new nose and coloring.
Is the mig29k apart from being a carrier plane, equal or better than the smt and m/m2?

Mig35 cost according to Paralay will be 70mill a piece , greater details when commercial bids are submitted to Indian Tender .
thats quite possible bcoz Mig29 k of indian navy costed abt 50+ miil a piece and that too with old Avionics and no AESA so Mig35 will definitely will be costlier.

Even a Su-30MKI is Cost 40mn then how you expect Mig-35 @ 70mn?:taz:

^^^ MKI is at 40 Mil. when manufactured in HAL..if imported this costs in ~65 mill. imo..

Amazing jet very very sexy as french woman and very very deadliest too

Back
Top Bottom