What's new

France Puts Sale of Heavy Military Hardware to Pakistan on Hold

Then stop talking and do it. :azn:

India has been trying to destablize Tibet since they hosted our largest separatist group in 1959, but has never had the balls to openly recognize Tibet as Independent.

You have ALREADY had over half a century to do it. Come on then, stop talking about it, and do it.

good......firstly put your words "which u posted earlier that indian dont know............." in your mouth again....

and for this post...i will say.......
let see,how we will both go in future...clash is 100% certain...and one more suggestion is ->forget about ur routes through gwadar or some where else...:D

there is no legitimate independence movement.

LOL if Indians want to talk about Tibet and Taiwan all day long (in topics that have nothing to do with either issue)... then I think it is fair to say that Kashmir should be independent as well. And that NE India should be independent too.

Don't you think so?

And we are right at the border already.

let see,how we will both go in future...clash is 100% certain...and one more suggestion is ->forget about ur routes through gwadar or some where else...:D

Then you are 100% sure to face another humiliation. :lol:

If you want to clash with both China+Pakistan, you have no chance of winning.

You can't even beat China by itself, how can you possibly win a two-front war.

Then you are 100% sure to face another humiliation. :lol:

If you want to clash with both China+Pakistan, you have no chance of winning.

You can't even beat China by itself, how can you possibly win a two-front war.

firstly dont include paksitan............:P..we dont need to fire a single bullet..we can control them through afghanistan.:lol: and usa is enough..(you can look at present sceanario:azn:)

and lets see out of china and india who comes to table for maintaining good relations first:D....
South asia is completely different than ur thinking ...forget about finishing of india..

As annoying as i it may be, it is also very smart. While India is strengthening its armed forces it is also doing everything in its power to weaken its opponents or at the least make it diffucult or costly to obtain equipment.

Things can backfire in an instant just like the Russians giving a hint of selling Migs to Pakistan.What if tomorrow Rafael is shortlisted from MMRCA things might change again so I suggest to keep the verdict for the last moment.

LOL if Indians want to talk about Tibet and Taiwan all day long (in topics that have nothing to do with either issue)... then I think it is fair to say that Kashmir should be independent as well. And that NE India should be independent too.

Don't you think so?

we got Kashmir and you dont have Taiwan in hand..that is a big difference .keep out of arunachal, Kashmir and arming pak against India..thats all we want..otherwise we will get be forced to rethink about Taiwan and Tibet policies at some point of time.

Wikipedia?? We asked you something and you wanna refer to Wikipedia?? Good job. Now go to sleep.

The sources are at the bottom of the Wikipedia page, don't you know how to use Wikipedia? :lol:

Do your own research then, or read the KMT's very own website:

Kuomintang News Network

This is the website of the current Taiwanese government.

we got Kashmir and you dont have Taiwan in hand..that is a big difference .keep out of arunachal, Kashmir and arming pak against India..thats all we want..otherwise we will get be forced to rethink about Taiwan and Tibet policies at some point of time.

India has no balls to be making such a threat.

You've had 50 years to do it.

It is always empty words, you guys can never back up your words.

Don't you think so?

Now don't you go round and round.. The link that you provided is not trustworthy and moreover it doesn't say why Taiwan is trying to get to UN for the consideration of its existence as Taiwan. If they really believe one China policy then why would they that? If you can't answer this then simply get lost from here.

france is just putting things on hold because it wants india to take rafales.

they'll be offering it all in the future again, though pakistan should probably buy chinese/russian.

Now the discussion was about the stoppage of sales by france to pakistan ... where has kashmir , balochistan , taiwan and tibet come here ?????

Now don't you go round and round.. The link that you provided is not trustworthy and moreover it doesn't say why Taiwan is trying to get to UN for the consideration of its existence as Taiwan. If they really believe one China policy then why would they that? If you can't answer this then simply get lost from here.

Where are your sources then? :lol:

Do some research on the 1992 consenus, or read the KMT's very own website. Which I linked.

You guys have never had any balls. All you can do is talk, while your country has more poverty than Africa.

france is just putting things on hold because it wants india to take rafales.

they'll be offering it all in the future again, though pakistan should probably buy chinese/russian. france is fairly reliable also.

well there are strings attached to mmrca....:azn:
it is actually more than 20 billion dollar deal..or u can say more than 25 billion dollar after including the other small deals attached ..

Now the discussion was about the stoppage of sales by france to pakistan ... where has kashmir , balochistan , taiwan and tibet come here ?????

Correct.. this thread is for 3 countries.. i.e. India, Pakistan and France.. this Chinese came from the middle of nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom