What's new

France Puts Sale of Heavy Military Hardware to Pakistan on Hold

Those days over when western force put band on Pakistan and Pakistan suffer. Now we have a brother (China) and if we want his Heart he will give us (I know Indian will not digest that) and Vise Versa. So just chill and Whole western must put band on Pakistan and china so that after 30 years we remember those days very well.:whistle:
:china: = :pakistan: and :pakistan: = :china:

It is amazing to see that Cameron or any other UK official did not utter any sh*t after that Cameron episode and even at such a crucial point of having this MMRCA tender, they are quiet. So far a diplomatic win by Pakistan.

i think its high time india should mature up and stop trying to stop other countries for selling us stuff or dealing with us. it only shows how mature they are. i dont remember when pakistan even tried anything like they do all the time. pakistan is going to get what it wants no matter india or whoever stops them. so stop making a fool or yourselfs..

i think its high time india should mature up and stop trying to stop other countries for selling us stuff or dealing with us. it only shows how mature they are. i dont remember when pakistan even tried anything like they do all the time. pakistan is going to get what it wants no matter india or whoever stops them. so stop making a fool or yourselfs..

on second thought i dont care keep crying... we are still going to get all we need. you are importing hardware and we are making our own hardware. there is a huge difference. by the time ure mcra comes to india we will have much advanced jf17's and j10's even mayb a stealth variant. all home made without any restrictions or end user agreements.

after all your stuff gets old what are you guys gonna do go ut and buy more.. hahaha!! i like that you guys dont have any coppacity to build quality things at home. everyone knows about the russian spares india makes. lol

its simple, Pakistan neither has the ability nor image to influence countries as France etc etc. we will do what we want to, you do what you can.

on second thought i dont care keep crying... we are still going to get all we need. you are importing hardware and we are making our own hardware. there is a huge difference. by the time ure mcra comes to india we will have much advanced jf17's and j10's even mayb a stealth variant. all home made without any restrictions or end user agreements.

after all your stuff gets old what are you guys gonna do go ut and buy more.. hahaha!! i like that you guys dont have any coppacity to build quality things at home. everyone knows about the russian spares india makes. lol

very funny, dude stop speaking to yourselves.

Back
Top Bottom