What's new

France has decided to Gift 32 Jaguar fighters to India free of cost

Paisey k liye tu baniya maal kiyaa maa b beych sakta hai...no doubt...

Mothers on this planet are no less than GOD. No mater who's mother she is, its common sense and give respect to motherhood. If you cannot respect others mother, you cannot respect yours too.

I feel sorry for you, get well soon.

Mothers on this planet are no less than GOD. No mater who's mother she is, its common sense and give respect to motherhood. If you cannot respect others mother, you cannot respect yours too.

I feel sorry for you, get well soon.
Oops you feel chillies but it is a saying from hundred years..people use this to explain nature of Baniya...

There was a folk story that Newly wed Baniya took his wife to bazar for shopping and in return he brought back two women...his mother asked him where is her Bahoo Baniya replied I sold her when a man offered me more price what I have spent on marriage and in a return I bought these two ladies. His mom shouted but where is my Bahoo he replied calmly mom I brought two for you...isn't it good deal.....:lol:

I repeat: International powers are playing with both of us. They have devided us into their game zones. Some play with Pakistan in one field, and same power plays with India in other fields.
I think throwing our egos away and moving in a direction that we all are developing may be good approach.
Considering each other as either an enemy or inferior creatur may not help, for ever.
Just make Kashmir a separate nation, both from Pakistan and India, Pakistan may keep Gilgit baltistan, India may keep Laddakh. That is a simple formula to move forward.

I repeat: International powers are playing with both of us. They have devided us into their game zones. Some play with Pakistan in one field, and same power plays with India in other fields.
I think throwing our egos away and moving in a direction that we all are developing may be good approach.
Considering each other as either an enemy or inferior creatur may not help, for ever.
Just make Kashmir a separate nation, both from Pakistan and India, Pakistan may keep Gilgit baltistan, India may keep Laddakh. That is a simple formula to move forward.
100% agree with 50% of what you said sir.

Dassault positioning itself for more Rafale sales. Can IAF afford to buy more?

36 more after elections. These jets will be ordered to make up for the delay between the delivery of the last Rafale and the start of the MMRCA tender deliveries.

Oops you feel chillies but it is a saying from hundred years..people use this to explain nature of Baniya...

There was a folk story that Newly wed Baniya took his wife to bazar for shopping and in return he brought back two women...his mother asked him where is her Bahoo Baniya replied I sold her when a man offered me more price what I have spent on marriage and in a return I bought these two ladies. His mom shouted but where is my Bahoo he replied calmly mom I brought two for you...isn't it good deal.....:lol:

But, If I'm not wrong, it's not Baniya rather your lot who had perfectly legalized in your society to have upto 4 Bhaoo's if I'm not wrong. What a better deal that a Baniya could never make. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom