What's new

France hails India's selection of Rafale fighters as vote of confidence

We all know the way indians do things. This MMRCA bid is not even a real bid. It's just an invitiation to negotiate. Now France and india are negotiating. Whether all the promises will come true is not certain. I would say there is a 50+% chance it will fail and india will go back to another vender before 2014.

And we all know how Chinese do business......

We all know the way indians do things. This MMRCA bid is not even a real bid. It's just an invitiation to negotiate. Now France and india are negotiating. Whether all the promises will come true is not certain. I would say there is a 50+% chance it will fail and india will go back to another vender before 2014.

Okay buddy where do you get this arbitrary number from? Are you privy to inside information that we are not? You're hoping it doesn't come off that is all this is- wishful thinking.

Okay buddy where do you get this arbitrary number from? Are you privy to inside information that we are not? You're hoping it doesn't come off that is all this is- wishful thinking.

It wouldn't be first time when India cancels weapon purchase.

It wouldn't be first time when India cancels weapon purchase.
Nor any other nation. But why is anyone predicting doom and cancellation at this stage when uptil now the MMRCA has been carried out in a thoroughly proffesional and efficient manner? Who has given any indication of cancellation apart from a few Pakistani/Chinese members hoping for such an outcome? India has cancelled a few large(ish) Miltary procurements in recent years but they came nowhere near the scale of the MMRCA and had not progressed to this very late stage where CCS/FM/MoD/Armed forces are all in agreement and contractual negotiations have begun.

It won't happen- trust me. All sides have too much to lose and their is no legitimate reason to cancel the procurement.

india has chosen rafale? what a waste man
http://galeri3.uludagsozluk.com/138/facepalm_227785.jpg
yıkes

Lol, you got something against the Rafale? You've got no idea what you're talking about, and you have no real understanding about this underdog aircraft and it's capabilities. Hold up a better reason to troll. Your post was completely senseless, obviously you're jealous your country isn't being provided with a top-notch fighter like the Rafale.

Nor any other nation. But why is anyone predicting doom and cancellation at this stage when uptil now the MMRCA has been carried out in a thoroughly proffesional and efficient manner? Who has given any indication of cancellation apart from a few Pakistani/Chinese members hoping for such an outcome? India has cancelled a few large(ish) Miltary procurements in recent years but they came nowhere near the scale of the MMRCA and had not progressed to this very late stage where CCS/FM/MoD/Armed forces are all in agreement and contractual negotiations have begun.

It won't happen- trust me. All sides have too much to lose and their is no legitimate reason to cancel the procurement.

I do not trust AK Antony, he said in the Lok Sabha that if an anonymous letter is received he starts inquiry and puts the deal on hold. This seems to be so gullible defense minister, however after the VK Singh incidence, his a$$ will be kicked if this deal is cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom