What's new

France deploys Leclerc MBTs to Poland

Says the usual chinese racist
It's kinda normal that there'd be more racist Chinese since there are more Chinese. o_O
Just there, at worst, we're scaling from usual to probable so that statistically … :what:

Mods are not your slaves. maybe you think that as an imperialist and with your background as a nation of genociders.
Nope not as past genocider ( I'm too lazy ) nor imperialist though I might have been under Napoléon,
but as past mod and managing comments, I trust the mods here are both not anyone's slaves and
more subtle that some features has them made to look like.

Unless I missed something, a mod just non-nominatively suggested we all respect two simples rules :
To stay on topic
To avoid insults.

Trust me, that's not a high in internet forum coercion!

And good night all, Tay.

It's kinda normal that there'd be more racist Chinese since there are more Chinese. o_O
Just there, at worst, we're scaling from usual to probable so that statistically … :what:

Nope not as past genocider ( I'm too lazy ) nor imperialist though I might have been under Napoléon,
but as past mod and managing comments, I trust the mods here are both not anyone's slaves and
more subtle that some features has them made to look like.

Unless I missed something, a mod just non-nominatively suggested we all respect two simples rules :
To stay on topic
To avoid insults.

Trust me, that's not a high in internet forum coercion!

And good night all, Tay.

calling your nation genociders is not an insult. it is the truth.

go and do some training on unmanned T-55 turrets and have an orgasm about it.

you will never come close enough to a manned russian armed forces tank. they will neutralize all western punks with heavy machine gun, from safe distance.

and if you run away, russian soldiers will hunt you down and slaughter the nato lackeys with bare hands and knifes in close combat.

oRh7AsD.jpg

@Taygibay 8-)

Sorry to say this but apart from SAMs and SSNs, Western arms is superior to Russian arms.

I think that the ratio of losses if it ever came to a fight would be similar to what happened in WW2 - that is several Russian tanks lost per Western one.

go and do some training on unmanned T-55 turrets

OK! What you believe in is sacred truth to you, got that, classic; besides I can withhold feeling offended, I wasn't anyway.

go and do some training on unmanned T-55 turrets

Actually, they were mostly M4s leftover from the war and no orgasm quite but if you ( had ) served, you'd know we do
live fire exercises so while the turrets were unmanned, 2 centimeters rounds were still flying inches overhead?

they will neutralize all western punks with heavy machine gun, from safe distance.
Let me fix that for you :
...they will neutralize all western punks that they see with heavy machine gun, from safe distance.

Those they don't … :rolleyes1:

Good evening all, Tay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom