What's new

France deploys Leclerc MBTs to Poland

that is because the ERA was missing on the iraqi tanks. it was to expensive for saddam. instead he bought gold for himself and luxury.

without ERA all those poor iraqi soldier perished as the armor was penetrated from A10 thunderbold 30mm armor piercing rounds. With ERA those iraqi tanks had survived those attacks and killed more abrams tanks.

saddam sended his conscripts with blank training ammunition into the REAL WAR!!!!

hahaha

dumb westerners think they can kill superior russians. like arab wannabe powers.

hahahahahaha

iraqi T-55 replicas without ERA.

url

Soviet original T-72 with ERA. in service with our good customer India.

url

T72B3 destroyed in Ukraine.

8dMwnke.jpg

yes leclerc looks futuristic but it is pure crap.

france never survived a real tank battle in their entire history, while Russians destroyed german tank force in Kursk battle.

:coffee:

Kursk was a stalemate and only a strategic defeat for the Germans because they couldn't penetrate the front-Russians,altough on the defence,suffered higher casualties.Altough in far superior numbers the Russian T34's were actually cut to pieces by German Panthers and Tigers in direct combat,the only thing that eventually stopped the German onslaught were the multitudine of fixed defences,trenches,filled with AT weapons prepared by Zhukoh.In the direct battle,however,Western tanks sliced through inferior Soviet crap....as usual.

stupid western fanboys and the funny romanian stalker clown.

you say it yourself, even German tanks could not penetrate Russian armored lines.

Our armor is superior and our soldiers are also superior.

Kursk was a stalemate and only a strategic defeat for the Germans because they couldn't penetrate the front-Russians,altough on the defence,suffered higher casualties.Altough in far superior numbers the Russian T34's were actually cut to pieces by German Panthers and Tigers in direct combat,the only thing that eventually stopped the German onslaught were the multitudine of fixed defences,trenches,filled with AT weapons prepared by Zhukoh.In the direct battle,however,Western tanks sliced through inferior Soviet crap....as usual.

If Hitler wasn't such an narcissistic and delusional mass murderer and had instead let the German Army be led by professional German soldiers like Rommel; @Gabriel92, you and I might be living in our countries speaking German as the international language of communication and supporting Bayern Munich FC in the Champion's League ! :o:

new_russian_heavy_ifv__t_15_by_dreamscripter-d8s8j42.jpg

Look at this.

Your leclerc and all your western vehicles look like stupid toys, compared to our superior russian combat platforms.

If Hitler wasn't such an narcissistic and delusional mass murderer and had instead let the German Army be led by professional German soldiers like Rommel; @Gabriel92, you and I might be living in our countries speaking German as the international language of communication and supporting Bayern Munich FC in the Champion's League ! :o:

Lol,i'll give you 50€ for one day if you stop being off topic. :enjoy: :devil:
German sucks. French's better. :nana:

new_russian_heavy_ifv__t_15_by_dreamscripter-d8s8j42.jpg

Look at this.

Your leclerc and all your western vehicles look like stupid toys, compared to our superior russian combat platforms.

I want the day to see that thing getting blown up in Chechnya or something like that.

chechnya is now under full russian control, frogeater.

putin came to power because yeltsin had no cure for chechnya war. Putin had a cure.

brute force against the insurgents.

today chechens are like our henchman, following all of our bidings.

thirdworlders always follows brute force.

dumb western fanboys.

chechnya is now under full russian control, frogeater.

putin came to power because yeltsin had no cure for chechnya war. Putin had a cure.

brute force against the insurgents.

today chechens are like our henchman, following all of our bidings.

dumb western fanboys.

Lol.

Chechen leader tells soldiers to fire on Russian troops in region

Chechen leader tells soldiers to fire on unapproved Russian troops in region | World news | The Guardian

the guardian

you are desperate.

look, chechen leader gets equipment and gear from russia for his loyalty. Look at the Picture of Putin in the background

RUSSIA_-_0514_-_Minori_Cecenia.jpg

and his western dumb propaganda

chechens are now henchman of moscow.

Last edited by a moderator:
you have simply no clue how deadly russian tanks are for enemies of russia.
Hey buddy, I am one of these enemies of Russia I guess since I was trained to blow up those Red Starred tanks way back. But we did that mostly on foot in my gang. Let's be fair-play, huh?

We even practiced popping turrets like the one in Gab's pic and let me tell you, sending 8 to 14 tons of metal popping up like a cork is exhilarating. LRAC F1 and Milan do a great job, if you get a chance!

iraqi T-55 replicas without ERA.
Soviet original T-72 with ERA. in service with our good customer India.
So according to you, a new gen tank with extra-armor is better than an old one without it?
Excellent comparison that I wholeheartedly support!

dumb western fanboys.
I absolutely love your nomenclature and hope that everyone reads you : if third worlders object to brute force, they now know to join with dumb Westerners ... giant propaganda moment there; you've earned your pay, mate!

Spassiba, Tay.

Someone explain to me France's recent appetite for interventionism. This doesn't quite count but it's close enough.

I'd be happy to in a dedicated thread Jungibaaz but I have to do so on my blog first so say,
next Monday, latest by the next week-end.

Could you recommend a sub-forum for it, Please?
Good day to you and yours, Tay.

you are simply irrelevant.

You know? I keep telling myself that too but nobody believes me? Since you caught on …
would you mind testifying about that belief in court for me?

Thanks in advance, Tay.

You may be smarter but you're still a bear. o_O

I'd be happy to in a dedicated thread Jungibaaz but I have to do so on my blog first so say,
next Monday, latest by the next week-end.

Could you recommend a sub-forum for it, Please?
Good day to you and yours, Tay.

You know? I keep telling myself that too but nobody believes me? Since you caught on …
would you mind testifying about that belief in court for me?

Thanks in advance, Tay.

You may be smarter but you're still a bear. o_O

France is imperial power, which loves to exploit poor african and asian countries.

Yeah, shurr' mon, we paid no price for exploiting the Viets
and we don't help status quo versus chaos in our ex-colonies!

Go tell that to the Malians, funny guy!

Vodka and a sense of humor, maybe you're no Nochnye Volki but a nice drinking buddy?
Have a swig*, Tay. :-)

* Or with N added, your choice, and YVW.

Yeah, shurr' mon, we paid no price for exploiting the Viets
and we don't help status quo versus chaos in our ex-colonies!

Go tell that to the Malians, funny guy!

Vodka and a sense of humor, maybe you're no Nochnye Volki but a nice drinking buddy?
Have a swig*, Tay. :-)

* Or with N added, your choice, and YVW.

i dont find you funny or symphatic. comrade

france is a nation with a history full of genocides.

Back
Top Bottom