What's new

France deploys Leclerc MBTs to Poland

"a nation with a history full of genocides."

Yes and Russians never knew that, not even as recently as the last century during famines under the Soviets as the Tsars had done right a few years before? :omghaha:
Take Ukraine ( lucky pick )! Ukrainian 'Holodomor' (man-made famine) Facts and History

So I still find you both funny and pleasant, I'm so very sorry!

Good luck with that, Tay.

I'd be happy to in a dedicated thread Jungibaaz but I have to do so on my blog first so say,
next Monday, latest by the next week-end.

Could you recommend a sub-forum for it, Please?
Good day to you and yours, Tay.

Sounds good. The appropriate section is this one we're in now. Europe & Russia

Tag me in it when you post it, I have some ideas of my own, but I don't know much about France's internal politics.

"a nation with a history full of genocides."

Yes and Russians never knew that, not even as recently as the last century during famines under the Soviets as the Tsars had done right a few years before? :omghaha:
Take Ukraine ( lucky pick )! Ukrainian 'Holodomor' (man-made famine) Facts and History

So I still find you both funny and pleasant, I'm so very sorry!

Good luck with that, Tay.

there is a difference.

your country is democrasy since 17th century.

so that makes all french genocides, comitted by your whole people.

you are a nation full of genociders.

yes leclerc looks futuristic but it is pure crap.

france never survived a real tank battle in their entire history, while Russians destroyed german tank force in Kursk battle.

:coffee:

Not really, French tanks during the battle of France could face any German tank.

Not really, French tanks during the battle of France could face any German tank.

you joking?

Germans destroyed hundreds of french tanks in less than a few hours of battle.

germans raped france. because french tanks was inferior. to light and not mobile enough.

the russian T-34 was the best tank of WW2. it was highly mobile and had a superior armor technology. Made of best soviet steel.

Russian tanks are the best tanks in the world. since decades.

you joking?

germans raped france. because french tanks was inferior. to light and not mobile enough.

the russian T-34 was the best tank of WW2. it was highly mobile and had a superior armor technology. Made of best soviet steel.

Are you sure ?

Billotte's Char B1-Bis tank received 140 hits from enemy tanks and guns, but none were able to penetrate the tank's heavy armour.

Biography of Major-General Pierre-Armand-Gaston Billotte (1906 – 1992), France

Even with less tanks,they @ss rapped you.

The ratio of German and Russian tanks destroyed is 1 german tank destroyed for 4.4 soviet tanks destroyed. 1:4.4

ItU1Inp.jpg

Russian military is a joke today. Russia's glory days are past.

They still live in the past.... i think nobody told them that soviet times are over. LOL. Russia's decaying,nothing more.

@Taygibay

You are a respectable person,don't wast your time with him.

you joking?

Because of inferior tactics and organization used by the French. The tanks themselves could face any German model.

does this look like it can face german tanks?

looks like stupid toy, made for making industrial monopolists rich

amr33.jpg

FrenchTankjpg.jpg

CharB1bis.jpg

annihilated from wehrmacht. hahaha

even germans on foto laughing about french army.

CharB1Rapidejpg.jpg

peageut or renault tank.

hahahaha

The Char B 1 had up to 60 mm or armor, more than any German tank, most German tanks could not penetrate it, while French had no problems penetrating their tanks.

The Char B 1 had up to 60 mm or armor, more than any German tank, most German tanks could not penetrate it, while French had no problems penetrating their tanks.

Billotte's Char B1-Bis tank received 140 hits from enemy tanks and guns, but none were able to penetrate the tank's heavy armour.

@LordTyrannus Don't act as if no Russian tanks were blown up,the Germans had a ratio of 1:4.4

Here's your mighty 'toys...'

KyxbRdO.jpg

url

RKmY2vS.jpg

kPRq1zI.jpg

ZRfuN6Q.jpg

Nk0EXQN.jpg

zWbNarU.jpg

FHu6FJd.jpg

Last edited:
Why don´t you clean your own posting aka spam?

Mods are not your slaves. maybe you think that as an imperialist and with your background as a nation of genociders.

Those T34 on the fotos were destroyed from german luftwaffe. armor breaching stukas.

back than Soviets had very little air force power. still we kicked the wehrmacht back to berlin.

Back
Top Bottom