What's new

France and Germany to Develop New European Fighter Jet: Document

Brexit has not gone to plan because British contribution in project has been......exited

we cant leave the french alone with the germans, as for room only for one fighter.......... i disagree due to different doctrines.

the rafale
No. Europe is developing technology in-house to reduce its dependence on countries like South Korea, the United States and Israel. That's the whole point of this initiative.

Join us and together we will rule the world.

giphy.gif

Or at very least Northern Europe:D.
you arent depend you do every thing alone

uk is in the uav program?

Taranis and nEUROn are steps and not end results.
FCAS/SCAF is up for realization. The drone mention-
ned in the release is a MALE type however not UCAS.

And Silvestre mate : Barracuda with Spain, EMT Luna,
and their cut of the EuroHawk adaptation come to mind
as examples of Deustche drone programs. Not exactly
shabby, wouldn't you say, if not on par with the previous?

There is a conflictual setting in that field in Europe today.
It will only resolve into solutions after more stress and
hiccups.

Have a great day both, Tay.

Last edited:
Taranis and nEUROn are steps and not end results.
FCAS/SCAF is up for realization. The drone mention-
ned in the release is a MALE type however not UCAS.

And Silvestre mate, : Barracuda with Spain, EMT Luna,
and their cut of the EuroHawk adaptation come to mind
as examples of Deustche drone programs. Not exactly
shabby, wouldn't you say, if not on par with the previous?

There is a conflictual setting in that field in Europe today.
It will only resolve into solutions after more stress and
hiccups.

Have a great day both, Tay.
i agree with your point that the taranis and the neuron are mearly tech demonstrators for a future fighter. im just curious to see if they would be manned or not.

i agree with your point that the taranis and the neuron are mearly tech demonstrators for a future fighter. im just curious to see if they would be manned or not.
why man?
you need to have unmanned fighter its the future

but why all europe need to develop every country to herself

Right. I was amused , a Norwegian troll wrote above " join us and we will rule the world".
Except Sveden there is no real Aerospace Industry in the Scandinavian.
Scandinavians are innovative but not cutting edge.
so who is cutting edge?

:disagree:

You honestly took what I wrote seriously? I was joking with @Blue Marlin about both of our countries being outsiders in European-led initiatives, i.e. the EU.

And as for our aerospace industry, why do you think I was inviting the Brit?

jeez people are way to worked up. as for the uk leaving the eu i have a really weird feeling it may not happen.
with whats happening with the gripen and potential sales the swedish aerospace industry will go belly up by 2035 and will only be involved in joint projects. too bad for you borks who has stick with stuff from murica.

hello fox:wave: long time no see. new id? you really need to stop using temporary email addresses

jeez people are way to worked up. as for the uk leaving the eu i have a really weird feeling it may not happen.
with whats happening with the gripen and potential sales the swedish aerospace industry will go belly up by 2035 and will only be involved in joint projects. too bad for you borks who has stick with stuff from murica.

hello fox:wave: long time no see. new id? you really need to stop using temporary email addresses
you must leave if you dont want to take all imigration from africa and asia
all this europ union is not good for today need to break it

USA, UK and Israel.
U.S and Israel should join the Project ASAP, stealth fighter jets are too expensive to develop solo.
Also, israel is making it's own cannon based on elbit's atmos, could join hands

you must leave if you dont want to take all imigration from africa and asia
all this europ union is not good for today need to break it
well theres a mix. immigration is both good and bad. too much is bad and with cut to public services is ruling public opinion. and immigration from europe is the big killer right now.

well theres a mix. immigration is both good and bad. too much is bad and with cut to public services is ruling public opinion. and immigration from europe is the big killer right now.
im not talking on legal emigration of educated people you know very well what im talking about

So far, Germans and French are trying to create a united Military Force and fusion of technology.
Germans need Nukes ( covered under French production) and French need Germans money and ready industrial infrastructure for classic weapons.
german need something llike satan 2

Back
Top Bottom