What's new

France and Germany to Develop New European Fighter Jet: Document

Funny i was searching the web a few weeks ago for where the heck is european next gen plane project. US China Russia everywhere.
Dassault makes finest birds of war.

U.S and Israel should join the Project ASAP, stealth fighter jets are too expensive to develop solo.
Also, israel is making it's own cannon based on elbit's atmos, could join hands
we in stealfighter what we will earn for this and why should we do it and no way usa will help them to be independent in stealth fighter they are big economies they can develop alone

we in stealfighter what we will earn for this and why should we do it and no way usa will help them to be independent in stealth fighter they are big economies they can develop alone
What will we gain,
1. New fighter aircraft to replace the F15's.
2. New technologies.
3. More cooperation in a much needed time.
4. Money flowing to Israeli industries

im not talking on legal emigration of educated people you know very well what im talking about

lol israel is poor 340 bilion dollar economy
just because there legal does not mean there good.
look theres good and bad in all groups, i have had bad experiences with eastern europeans

just because there legal does not mean there good.
look theres good and bad in all groups, i have had bad experiences with eastern europeans
never mind no one should enter country not legal

What will we gain,
1. New fighter aircraft to replace the F15's.
2. New technologies.
3. More cooperation in a much needed time.
4. Money flowing to Israeli industries
we will give our secrets what we didnt wanted to do in the f 35 and we will have to pay for the plane

never mind no one should enter country not legal

we will give our secrets what we didnt wanted to do in the f 35 and we will have to pay for the plane
All the defense industries and people who took the decision not to fund the F-35 project were sorry for that after, atleast that was being said in few articles

All the defense industries and people who took the decision not to fund the F-35 project were sorry for that after, atleast that was being said in few articles
we did the helmet and coocpit its ok we have our secrets we dont want to share with others i also dont think europans will like us to join the project usa wont help them for sure

They are capable to build it within some weeks, but the USA would react severe. So they need French for coverage of "Empire- Reich" intentions. Macron is a product of German Finance and Media lobby.
they cant biuld in few weeks its not lego its some thing take years to develop
they are super power they dont ask usa what to do
if you ask me not france and not uk should be in the veto potision in the un

Right. I was amused , a Norwegian troll wrote above " join us and we will rule the world".
Except Sveden there is no real Aerospace Industry in the Scandinavian.
Scandinavians are innovative but not cutting edge.

There are both Norwegian and Danish companies delivering components and arnaments for Aerospace projects like the F-16.

nEUROn is only a research vehicle.
UK and France are working on an UAV, intended to be produced,
but it isonly in an early stage.
why reasearch ?
he fly?
can fire?
so what is the problem?

Only Sveden can built fighter planes. Components or weapons is an other matter.
so do you want us in the uav program and in the fighter?

Only Sveden can built fighter planes. Components or weapons is an other matter.
defence industry isnt the strong side of norway and denemark

U.S and Israel should join the Project ASAP, stealth fighter jets are too expensive to develop solo.
Also, israel is making it's own cannon based on elbit's atmos, could join hands

That'll make 4 separate nations each with separate requirements.

The Europeans already tried that with the Eurofighter facing difficulties with upgrading the platform since noone wanted to spend the money to develop it further.

Do you think Israel's requirements will align with another of the others?

That'll make 4 separate nations each with separate requirements.

The Europeans already tried that with the Eurofighter facing difficulties with upgrading the platform since noone wanted to spend the money to develop it further.

Do you think Israel's requirements will align with another of the others?
we can contribute but we dont want to give our tech after sold to arabs

Back
Top Bottom