What's new

France and Germany to Develop New European Fighter Jet: Document

I guess it is planned but secret. There is no problem to get US or Canadian Turbofans.
You sold killer drones to India, who was not able to integrate weapons systems.
This deal and Azeri deals will push cash money for further development.
There's some new drones in the development phase, but Israel don't have the resources superpowers have, and should take it's time to work them out

There's some new drones in the development phase, but Israel don't have the resources superpowers have, and should take it's time to work them out
something like peredetor c ?
or global hawk?
or x 47 b?

we can contribute but we dont want to give our tech after sold to arabs

It's not like the Arabs buy state of the art F-15/16/18s they're all downgraded versions.

The US has the F-22 and F-35 they're good for the next decades, already working on Gen 6. France nor Germany is facing a fight for survival and have different priorities in their jets.

And PM Netanyahu has already stated changing alliance(s) in the region.

It's not like the Arabs buy state of the art F-15/16/18s they're all downgraded versions.

The US has the F-22 and F-35 they're good for the next decades, already working on Gen 6. France nor Germany is facing a fight for survival and have different priorities in their jets.

And PM Netanyahu has already stated changing alliance(s) in the region.
so arabs need to develop state of art planes

@Louiq XIV Like I have mentioned earlier mate, with whom except France can we do such projects in Europe? The french air force has already everything, what they need for their luck but at the end of the day it`s always a political decision.

I`m only hoping, it won`t become such project monstrums like A400 or Eurofighter...:rolleyes1:

Back
Top Bottom