What's new

Foxbat over Pakistan the facts & fiction

@Aero The use of drivers and pilots is interchangeable in India too (recall pilot written on all Buses?). Now why would you be needling them unnecessarily?
Well,I never meant it in that way or as insulting.
Even @Knuckles understood that and replied in positive and mature manner. :tup:

It is this Windjammer "Champion of PAF" creating all the RANT.

Have you worked and sen things first hand? Specially in hostile situation? If not then cut the crap.
go live on fairy tales sir you can't accept the truth, truth is always bitter and you acting like a 12 year old kid get real kid not live in your imaginations:lol::lol::lol:

Is that all over India or all over Pakistan ?

They are meant to Photograph Military installations and Movement of Various Units
of Troops ; Planes ; Heavy equipment

So naturally they are used for all the Border areas ie the Chinese and Pakistani borders
close to India ; to monitor new changes and developments

But they can also be used for photographing any Place deep inside your country
such as Naval Base at Gwadar or PAF bases which are deep inside Pakistan

They are meant to Photograph Military installations and Movement of Various Units
of Troops ; Planes ; Heavy equipment

So naturally they are used for all the Border areas ie the Chinese and Pakistani borders
close to India ; to monitor new changes and developments

But they can also be used for photographing any Place deep inside your country
such as Naval Base at Gwadar or PAF bases which are deep inside Pakistan
fair enough. That app depends on the number of satellites available up there, Positioned on an X angle to at space to take the snaps. and that too for limited peiod of time since earth is constantly rotating. So say if there are at extremely high altitude they might have a good look, if they are at low Vice versa.

When you mention the Bold parts. That means you have to triangulate to pinpoint the position of any object. That requires three satellites placed in a 3 different position to track it. To locate on point, at anytime you have to have 3 satellites working together. HAving said Do you have the required number of satellites available for that purpose at such altitude.

Secondly, With all due respect your loss of AN-32 Actually i could care less about the machine, but more concerned with precious lives of the soldier. HAve you been able to locate it using the above mentioned satellites ?

Secondly, With all due respect your loss of AN-32 Actually i could care less about the machine, but more concerned with precious lives of the soldier. HAve you been able to locate it using the above mentioned satellites ?

They are at the bottom of the Ocean ; some 3000 Metres BELOW

The entire world looked for MH 370 Airliner -- but nothing happened

Finding something at the bottom of the ocean is very difficult

The person for whom I used the word Compatriot uses Both US flags but
his posts are pro Pakistani ( like Viper 0011 )

So I presumed him to be a Non resident Pakistani
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as kargil is concerned ; our views are formed by the articles that we read

In my case This is the Article that the whole world has read

http://in.rbth.com/articles/2013/01/16/migs_over_kargil_how_the_fulcrum_buzzed_the_falcons_21659

Since you know more details now ; you must write a new article
Why should I write a new article?
I have no interest in chest beating for propaganda. I someone who is satisfied knowing the details I know. I learn things for my satisfaction and only educate those that ask for it. Not parrot it around like some pandit or Mullah trying to make a living and get attention.

Sorry. Back to the Calendar. Let's see; this is now July. :D
Yes, and July means burning heat.. all over the world.

Why should I write a new article?
I have no interest in chest beating for propaganda. I someone who is satisfied knowing the details I know. I learn things for my satisfaction and only educate those that ask for it. Not parrot it around like some pandit or Mullah trying to make a living and get attention.

Yes, and July means burning heat.. all over the world.

Hmm.

Hyderabad is cool and drenched with rain. Mumbai airport has closed down temporarily, the Konkan coast is dripping wet and several degrees cooler than the average that it should be at this time. Facts.

They are at the bottom of the Ocean ; some 3000 Metres BELOW

The entire world looked for MH 370 Airliner -- but nothing happened

Finding something at the bottom of the ocean is very difficult
Yes, That is very true :(
I Hope they include International expert too in the search and ascertain the cause of that crash. Sharing that Info with everyone will reduce such accidents in future

Hmm.

Hyderabad is cool and drenched with rain. Mumbai airport has closed down temporarily, the Konkan coast is dripping wet and several degrees cooler than the average that it should be at this time. Facts.
Sir you are dishonest on facts..This is weather effect and not related to summer season, look at Australia and it will be hell on earth right now.

Sir you are dishonest on facts..This is weather effect and not related to summer season, look at Australia and it will be hell on earth right now.

Now I'm getting it. Bit by bit.

@Oscar , no matter how irrelevant, since Indians like to glorify every little detail like their MiG-29 locking on a PAF F-16....well albeit this picture is from the 2002 stand off period, however most of these pilots were also involved in CAPs and air defence duties during the Kargil conflict. I often speak to one of the guys in the picture who was very much involved tn that action, it was couple of pilots from his unit who tailed a flight of five Fulcrums for well over 20 minutes with the MiG pilots totally oblivious of Falcons presence. It was only after their GCI warned them that they ''jinxed'' so violently that they almost crashed into each other but you will never hear PAF making any tall claims let alone awarding the pilot for gaining a lock.
One wonders while we brought down few of their aircraft, why would they miss the opportunity to get even, they certainly didn't hesitate against a slow moving unarmed PN aircraft.

28a340953bf569394f07d00be057c755.jpg

@Oscar , no matter how irrelevant, since Indians like to glorify every little detail like their MiG-29 locking on a PAF F-16....well albeit this picture is from the 2002 stand off period, however most of these pilots were also involved in CAPs and air defence duties during the Kargil conflict. I often speak to one of the guys in the picture who was very much involved tn that action, it was couple of pilots from his unit who tailed a flight of five Fulcrums for well over 20 minutes with the MiG pilots totally oblivious of Falcons presence. It was only after their GCI warned them that they ''jinxed'' so violently that they almost crashed into each other but you will never hear PAF making any tall claims let alone awarding the pilot for gaining a lock.
One wonders while we brought down few of their aircraft, why would they miss the opportunity to get even, they certainly didn't hesitate against a slow moving unarmed PN aircraft.

View attachment 322051

Was this Indian pilot that gained a "lock" given a military medal by the Indians? That will truly be strange

Back
Top Bottom