What's new

Four Nato troops killed in Afghanistan

Dear “Boris” and “Graphican”

The death of these soldiers depicts our sacrifices in achieving the success we have in this WOT.

Oh no it doesn't.. deaths of soldiers is only tragic but this doesn't show sacrefice for WOT.. this is only an incident, a tragic incident not any less or more tragic then death of two Afghans.

Those who continue to criticize our efforts should remember that brave soldiers like these have paved the way for the people of Afghanistan in gaining freedom.

Sell your freedom burgers somewhere else.. we have seen the freedom you brought to Iraq.. world is not stupid.

Our brave soldiers and our coalition partners have given their lives to revive Afghanistan, and these sacrifices are not in vain, as the results are visible with ANSF gaining more and more control over the country.

Are you serious? You guys are begging for a deal with Taliban and its a fact that Taliban Control more than 85% of Afghan territory with USA loosing to them everyday more. Get a life mate, you are an American but it doesn't mean you have to be delusioned in every case.

Al-Qaeda has been dismantled, and these remaining terrorists have now resorted to desperation and cowardly acts of terror. At the same time, we are approaching this transition period cautiously and want to leave Afghanistan fully prepared for its future. We deeply regret and mourn the loss of these brave soldiers. We want to assure everybody that our troops will continue to fight insurgency and leave Afghanistan with proper training to independently protect itself.

MAJ Nevers,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

This is exactly what you not want.. Taliban were in control of Afghanistan the moment you invaded it and there was no insurgency until you came in. You guys speak so much lie that it starts appearing trough to you.. Just like it has proven for Iraq, American presence is cancer for Afghanistan and if Afghanistan wants a future, it needs to burn this cancer out completely.. and I see they are doing this job pretty well.

If you think America is winning.. I wish you same "victory" multiplied by factor of death of US soldiers there. Good Luck!

death to USA-NATO -TALIBAN all are same terrorists killers of innocents and suck the blood of poor . if you stand them in line i would like to kill first USA then taliban then nato

Oh no it doesn't.. deaths of soldiers is only tragic but this doesn't show sacrefice for WOT.. this is only an incident, a tragic incident not any less or more tragic then death of two Afghans.

Sell your freedom burgers somewhere else.. we have seen the freedom you brought to Iraq.. world is not stupid.

Are you serious? You guys are begging for a deal with Taliban and its a fact that Taliban Control more than 85% of Afghan territory with USA loosing to them everyday more. Get a life mate, you are an American but it doesn't mean you have to be delusioned in every case.

This is exactly what you not want.. Taliban were in control of Afghanistan the moment you invaded it and there was no insurgency until you came in. You guys speak so much lie that it starts appearing trough to you.. Just like it has proven for Iraq, American presence is cancer for Afghanistan and if Afghanistan wants a future, it needs to burn this cancer out completely.. and I see they are doing this job pretty well.

If you think America is winning.. I wish you same "victory" multiplied by factor of death of US soldiers there. Good Luck!

US overthrew the Taliban from power weakened them , installed a goverment and Weakened Al-Qaeda , Killed Osama bin Laden , no terrorists attacks on US soil since 2001 and trained a afghan army capable of fighting on its own does not sound like defeat to me.

Civilian Casualties are sadly part of all wars and not all of them are done the by US and let us no forget it was the taliban who brought this war upon themselves.

No the only cancer is terrorists and there sympathizers.

Ironically most of Taliban controlled areas are on border with Pakistan.

1385490-3x2-940x627.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

death to USA-NATO -TALIBAN all are same terrorists killers of innocents and suck the blood of poor . if you stand them in line i would like to kill first USA then taliban then nato

You wont be killing anyone from behind a keyboard youd expect more coming from a person whose country is fighting terrorists themselves.

US overthrew the Taliban from power weakened them , installed a goverment and Weakened Al-Qaeda , Killed Osama bin Laden , no terrorists attacks on US soil since 2001 and trained a afghan army capable of fighting on its own does not sound like defeat to me.

Civilian Casualties are sadly part of all wars and not all of them are done the by US and let us no forget it was the taliban who brought this war upon themselves.

No the only cancer is terrorists and there sympathizers.

Ironically most of Taliban controlled areas are on border with Pakistan.

1385490-3x2-940x627.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

You wont be killing anyone from behind a keyboard youd expect more coming from a person whose country is fighting terrorists themselves.

You are either totally ignorant of reality or intentionally spreading Western delusional propaganda. There should be a sticky thread on Afghan, Iraqi and other legitimate resistance movements' news, articles, opinions, videos, operations, statistics to help dispel these misconceptions propagated by Western media.

Six AV-8B Harrier jets were destroyed and two others were damaged, international forces said. Six aircraft hangers suffered damage, while six refueling stations were destroyed, it said.

plz foucus on above also.....i have one serious point in my mind that after OBL Ops the seals hali was destroyed with all seal...after kamra base attaked i read above.....??? now i read in news paper that US is send his Mil force to Muslims state where protest going....yar yeh humaray mulkoon mne chanda mangnay walo par pabandi lagta hy magar apny padreee par ni....

Back
Top Bottom