What's new

Four killed in Peshawar mosque blast

can anybody shed a light on this issue please??why is there a conflict between both ??y are sunnis against shias ??

Shia: wanted Islam to be spread by bloodline (Imam ali and family) of Muslim's prophet
Sunni: wanted Islam to be carried by Clerics (Khalifa)

rest all are minor issue, its issue of power...

Shia: wanted Islam to be spread by bloodline (Imam ali and family) of Muslim's prophet
Sunni: wanted Islam to be carried by Clerics (Khalifa)

rest all are minor issue, its issue of power...

But what did their Prophet want? Common sense would dictate that his word should have been final?

conflict of what what sort??

we are brothers stop trying to troll and explain to me what is the diffrence between a Brahman,

1. Brahmin,
2. Kshtriya,
3. Vaishya,
4. Shoodra.

and then explain the following:

Adi Andhra
o Mala
o Madiga
* Adi Dravida
o Arunthathiyar
o Chakkili
o Paraiah
o Pallas
* Ancient Kshatriya Tribes (still surviving with their ancient identity intact)
o Ahirs | Abhiras
o Gujjars | Gurjaras
o Kamboj | Kambojas (Descendants of ancient Kambojas--an Indo-Iranian Aryan tribe having Indian & Iranian affininties)
o Khash | Khasas
o Pahlav
o Yadavs | Yadavas
* Ahluwalia | Walia | Paul | Kalal
* Arain
* Arora
* Arya Smajis
* Arya Vysyas
* Awan
* Bahi
* Balija Naidu
* Bania
o Agarwal
o Barnwal
o Magahi Sahu Vaishya
o Mahuri
o Maheshwari
* Baurias
* Bhandari
* Bhatia
* Billava
* Brahmin
o Smartha or Advaitic Brahmins
+ South Indian Smartha (Advaitic) Brahmins
# Iyer
# Vaidiki Kasalanadu
# Vaidiki Mulukanadu
# Vaidiki Velanadu
# Vaidiki Veginadu
# Vaidiki Telanganya
# Namboothiri
# Badaganadu
# Hoysala Kannada
# Devanga Kannada
# Koti Brahmin
# Babboor Kamme
# Ambalavasi Brahmins
# Arvel Niyogi Brahmins
+ Maharashtrian Smartha (Advaitic) Brahmins
# Karhade
# Deshastha
# Konkanastha or Chitpavan
# Devrukhe
+ Saraswat Brahmins
# Gaud Saraswat Brahmins (GSB's)
# Chitrapur Saraswat Brahmins (CSB's)
o Iyengar or Vishishtadvaitic Brahmins
+ Vadagalai
+ Tengalai
+ Hebbar
+ Mysore
o Madhva or Dvaitic Brahmins
+ Madhva Deshasta - Maharashtrian Madhva community
o Anavil Brahmin
o Audichya Brahmin
o Bhumihar Brahmin
o Bengali Brahmin
o Bengali Vaid Brahmin
o Bhumihar Brahmin
o Kanyakubja Brahmin
* Bunt
* Chamar | Ravidasia
* Chettiar
* Chuhra
* Daivadnya
* Darji - Tailor Caste
* Dalit (outcaste)
* Dhangar
* Devadasi (see Sengunthar / Kaikolar)
* Ediga
* Ezhava
* Goud
* Gounder
* Irani
* Iyer
* Jat
* Jambavas
* Kapu (caste)
* Kalal
* Kumhars | Prajapati
* Kurmi | Kanbi | Kumbi | Kunbi | Kudumbis
* Kamma (caste)
* Kayastha
* Khatris | Mahajans | Lalas | Shahs
* Mediaeval Age Kshatriyas
o Rajputs
o Rajus
* Kongu Vellalar
* Kuravar
* Kuruba Gowda
* Leva Patil
* Labana
* Lingayat
* Lohana
* Lohar
* Maravar
* Mudaliar
* Mahadiga
o Madiga
o Mogaveera
o Madar
* Mahar
* Maratha
* Mazabhi
* Mistry
* Nadar caste
* Naidu
* Nai
* Nair
* Ontari
* Prajapati (Kshatriya Kumhar)
* Paravas or bharathar or Fernandos
* Pillai
* Pulayar
* Rais (A tribe of Punjab probably mostly living in Bet areas of Punjab)
* Reddiar
* Reddy
* Rode
* Saini
* Sansi
* Sekhri
* Sengunthar (see Devadasi)
* Somvanshi Kshatriya Pathare
* Telaga/Kapu
* Tarkhan
* Teli
* Tigala
* Twashta Kansar aka Tambat
* Valmiki
* Vokkaliga
* Yerukala

we are brothers stop trying to troll and explain to me what is the diffrence between a Brahman,

1. Brahmin,
2. Kshtriya,
3. Vaishya,
4. Shoodra.

i'm not trollin if i want to i would do it in a different manner..

Castes are social divisions between men on the basis of their lineage and profession. Some family names belong to a 'superior' caste while others are 'inferior'. To mingle with the inferiors is considered wrong in Hinduism. Hindus claim that it is the will of God that some men be considered better than others.

There are four main castes in Hinduism, which are:

1) Brahmins: People born in this caste are the most superior. They are the priests of temple and are privileged to study the Vedas. They can perform rites and have to observe reparations. Brahmins are believed to be born to protect and serve the sacred tradition, dharma.

2) Kshatriyas: Kshatriyas are warriors. Their purpose is to protect the people and to serve the brahmins (give gifts etc. To brahmins).They should also offer sacrifices to ancestors and gods. They are also to study Vedas and mete out justice. They are also to abstain from sensual pleasures. Kings were from this caste and their authority could not be challenged. The king is supposed to be just in all his rulings.

3) Vaishyas: Vaishyas are merchants and peasants. They have to trade, tend cattle and cultivate land. They are also required to study Vedas. Vaishya men are not allowed to marry women of a class higher than their own.

4) Shudras: These are people of the lowest class. Their only purpose is to serve the people of other, superior classes. They are not allowed to study the Vedas or even hear it and cannot eat in the company of a person from a higher caste. They too cannot marry women from superior castes. Even within the shudras, the lowliest of the caste are the Chandalas. They are considered impure and often as 'untouchables'. Even their shadow was considered impure and if a chandala was sighted, it was considered ominous. That is why they mostly lived away from the society.govt inorder to end the long seclusion of the lower casts introduced positive discrimination and reservation methods

by the way i too hate closed stratification.any other doubts??

why doesnt media highlight it as a sectarian attack while in the other cases it has been quick in naming them 'sectarian'.bias?

1. Brahmin,
2. Kshtriya,
3. Vaishya,
4. Shoodra.

* Yerukala

what's the point of discussing irrelevant topic ?

should we have to discuss khatna mutah arab imperialism hatered of kuffars here?

All these terrorist attacks in Pakistan are pre planned attacks, on the same day we say total terrorism against the Christian community. These are all controlled rented terrorism by the rented terrorists & political terrorists.

it doesn't matter to you mate. so let it go please don't troll!

It was a simple question brother. Most of us know very little about Islam. The concept of a prophet also is alien to us. So I was curious. Nothing more.

Choose proper words ...

What was improper? I want to know that if Shia and Sunni was a power struggle after your prophet died, then while he was alive, what had he expressed as his wish for succession.

@Ak-47A if the words were proper now, do you know the answer?

Last edited by a moderator:
But what did their Prophet want? Common sense would dictate that his word should have been final?

Shri.Muhammad never appointed a successor officially .

Shia sources say that he wanted ali ,sunni sources say it was abu bakr.

Back
Top Bottom