What's new

Four killed in Peshawar mosque blast

May be Pakistani Parliament should instruct these media guys about the highlighting these things. When the country going through some kind of crisis, Some freedom of media can be curbed in the interest of National integrity.

in that case the media cry foul .

and here unfortunatly we are vulgarly uncontrolled media.

its a different case with Indian media. there you see working according to Indian foreign policy mostly as well as self-censorship when it comes to national interests. here in Pakistan the more media is vibrant the more its becoming uncontrolled.

Another fake claim. These Barelvis are attacked by other Sunnis who consider Barelvis as grave worshipers. Why are you maligning Shias.

you are behaving like idiots. i was talking about the shia-sunni violence history in Pakistan NOT about this attack.

anyway whoever the rat is who had attacked any of the sect in pakistan is enemy of entire Pakistan.

thats all anyway a bharati is nobody to claim who has attacked the mosque here.

Is sunni and shia has different mosque in islam. Strange
Traditionally, One can offer prayers at any mosque as one wishes, but as a ritual steeping from bigotry/intolerance for either sects, Shias do not go to the Sunni mosques and offer prayers and vice versa on important occasions. The food habits of Shias/Sunnis are also slightly different, especially for Subcontinental Muslims. But most importantly, and this is the single biggest reason why the polygamy law is not abolished in India, is the Mutaah / Istemah practice particularly among Shias, which Sunnis no longer adhere to, but individual Sunnis do flout it for carnal pleasures.

you are behaving like idiots. i was talking about the shia-sunni violence history in Pakistan NOT about this attack.

anyway whoever the rat is who had attacked any of the sect in pakistan is enemy of entire Pakistan.

thats all anyway a bharati is nobody to claim who has attacked the mosque here.

I think Shia militant groups had long been vanished from Pakistan. Everytime its TTP or LeJ/SeS who are involved in sectarian killings.

in that case the media cry foul .

and here unfortunatly we are vulgarly uncontrolled media.

its a different case with Indian media. there you see working according to Indian foreign policy mostly as well as self-censorship when it comes to national interests. here in Pakistan the more media is vibrant the more its becoming uncontrolled.

In India we also have our week spots in media, but it always comes down to security establishment to deal with these guys before they harm the national interests. I hope there are provisions in Pakistani constitution for doing that.

Again the situation in Pakistan is the result of strength overpowering the already weak economy. One needs some kind of strength, either economy or strategic partners to deal with this kind of situation.
Hope a window of opportunity will arise to deal with the mess and there by bringing peace in Pakistan.

Another fake claim. These Barelvis are attacked by other Sunnis who consider Barelvis as grave worshipers. Why are you maligning Shias.
No, that is true. Shias attack Sunnis only in retaliation, albeit carried out in a much smaller scale mostly in Karachi. Unlike Sunnis who consider Shias as Kuffars, Shias do not carry any such chip and have begun arming themselves of late. But yes, the anti-Shia groups have merged with other Kashmiri Jehadi groups like LeT, JeM and are a vast resource pool for attacks like these and elsewhere and the lines have blurred as to who is who.

For so long we are seeing killings in Pakistan. If this had been India, even with our longstanding democratic process, the government would have fallen. One would think it would have been easier in Pakistan with its history of military coups and dictatorships. So why is the Pakistan Army not jumping in this time. Doe it not make any of the Pakistani brothers and sisters wonder? I know it make me.

But the mosque name Jamia Chishtia by the sound of it looks Sunni, then how come a Sectarian angle is targeted ? Unless ur insinuating that the Jhangvis and Sahabas blast their own mosques and target Shias as a result ?

To me, it clearly looks a work of the Taliban. Good or Bad, i no longer bother with, since the lines have blurred long before in the scheme of targeting innocent civilians and blowing up innocent women/kids.

this is the spark they wish to create! first target the shias then target the sunnis build mistrust in the community!

situation is right for an all out sectarian violence!

i am sure next attack will be on the shias AGAIN!

No, that is true. Shias attack Sunnis only in retaliation, albeit carried out in a much smaller scale mostly in Karachi. Unlike Sunnis who consider Shias as Kuffars, Shias do not carry any such chip and have begun arming themselves of late. But yes, the anti-Shia groups have merged with other Kashmiri Jehadi groups like LeT, JeM and are a vast resource pool for attacks like these and elsewhere and the lines have blurred as to who is who.

Attacks by Shia militant groups are hardly heard, although certain group called Tahreek e Jafaria but its activities mostly vanished long time back.

Yes, I was reading a BBC article about about militant groups once active in Kashmir and how their founders and fighters ended up joining TTP/Punjabi Taliban or LeJ to fight against Pakistan army and killing Shia

Back
Top Bottom