What's new

Four killed in Peshawar mosque blast

Man with somethin in his mouth and the other guy is holding ip open and showing him a mirror. But what's the meaning?
Let's just call that "Stone-Age" Dentistry. Or better watch "Cast Away" with Hanks trying a similar thing (upon himself).

For so long we are seeing killings in Pakistan. If this had been India, even with our longstanding democratic process, the government would have fallen. One would think it would have been easier in Pakistan with its history of military coups and dictatorships. So why is the Pakistan Army not jumping in this time. Doe it not make any of the Pakistani brothers and sisters wonder? I know it make me.

their logic is simple this time round! that every time the army came and left people hated it said bad things to them! etc etc this time the army said fine we will sit it out as the 12th MAN and let's see if you guys can fix the mess without us! for once army is sitting this out and people are complaining!

if the army comes they will complain so i guess Army is stuck between a rock and a hard place!

For so long we are seeing killings in Pakistan. If this had been India, even with our longstanding democratic process, the government would have fallen. One would think it would have been easier in Pakistan with its history of military coups and dictatorships. So why is the Pakistan Army not jumping in this time. Doe it not make any of the Pakistani brothers and sisters wonder? I know it make me.

their logic is simple this time round! that every time the army came and left people hated it said bad things to them! etc etc this time the army said fine we will sit it out as the 12th MAN and let's see if you guys can fix the mess without us! for once army is sitting this out and people are complaining!

if the army comes they will complain so i guess Army is stuck between a rock and a hard place!

But sir from outside it does not look like the mess will be cleaned by purely civilian or even paramilitary forces.

is Mulk kay Hukmaraan, Fauj, Agencies, Security Organization say 796,100 kilometer ka rakba nahe sanmbhala ja raha ...

is Mulk kay Hukmaraan, Fauj, Agencies, Security Organization say 796,100 kilometer ka rakba nahe sanmbhala ja raha ...

Mazrat ke saath janab per as shayer said .Haadsaa Ik Roz me nahi hota Waqt Kerta Hai parvarish Barson ....

what is happening in Pakistan today are the ande bachhe of all those pro Saudi and Pro Radical islamization carried by the peiople like mard e momin Mard e Haq and the likes for almost four decades now tell me hoe is it strange when you see such things happening today when millions of Hindus and sikhs were mercilessli butchered in 1947 and 1971 when your govt soponsered hate against yopur own citizenz who were the main reason of Punjab going into Pakistan how do you find it strange when deu to apathy of feudal ARMY and Political elite the poor parents donated there kids in hordes to madarsaas where they were so painstakingli brainwashed that now they dont feel sympathy towards there fellow citizens and Govt alike

as they say ...Boyen Pair babool Ka to Aam Kahan Se Payen

can anybody shed a light on this issue please??why is there a conflict between both ??y are sunnis against shias ??

can anybody shed a light on this issue please??why is there a conflict between both ??y are sunnis against shias ??

NO Sunnis and Shias coexist in pakistani streets!

Banning the media for stating facts? Why shoot the messenger? Try to kill some terrorists

So long as ordinary people from Pakthunkhwa sympathize and romanticise with militants from FATA, this instability will continue
Peshawar today is becoming so unliveable that there is almost an exodus of middle class folks to Islamabad ( these are those who do regular jobs and send their children to school ) but when one talks to these people they remain in denial about the perpetrators of these violent acts

Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) Says in the Noble Qur'an;
"Who, when afflicted with calamity say: "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return."" [The Qur'an; Chapter 2 (Al Baqarah - The Cow) : Verse 156]
"Allatheena ithâ asabat-hum museebatun qaloo inna lillahi wa innâ ilay-hi raji'oon"

Is sunni and shia has different mosque in islam. Strange

What strange in it??? Let me tell you the truth...
Leave Pakistan, In India..

1. There are different Mosque for different sects.
2. In UP, Sectarian violence is common.
3. There are separate church for different sect of Chiristianity.
3. Leave sect, there are separate church for Dalit chiristans,
4. Christians too have castism in India

Pakistan is nothing but extension of India (Cultural, social), The evil lies in our society is same.

We do not hatred toward the Shia except we have some conflict in concepts.

Back
Top Bottom