What's new

Four Iranian personal killed in air strike on Syrian air base

Please don't talk about something you have no idea about. Iraq invasion and no fly zone was in 1991. Saddam gassed Kurds in 1988.
How about you just leave this topic?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anfal_genocide

And this is not only about Kurds. U.S was directly helping Saddam Hussein when he was massively using chemical weapons against Iranian civilians and soldiers. You can not wipe the dirt off U.S face, it won't go away.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_no-fly_zones

Iraqi no fly zone was created to protect kurds and Shi’a Iraqis in south.

When Saddam attacked the Kurds, we gave air cover to the Kurds as a “no-fly” zone. Kurds were already autonomous before iraq invasion thanks to US.
When Saddam Gassed Halabja on March 16th 1988 killing over 5000 Kurds there was no "No Fly Zone" established and the U.S was busy trying to blame the attack on Iran. Get out of here with your fake Bull Sh*t!

Irani' s are fighting against are true fighters and people who are abusing them ara idiots and they are animals and they burn in jealousy and only God knows who burn in hell or not but now jealous are burning

Many Sunni appear not able to think critically.

Their brain are turn on and off by their leaders. A few years ago, all PDF Sunni curse Jews like nobody. Today many PDF Sunni support Israel as if they are another Jews. Almost all support Turk aggression against Arabs in Syria.

Last edited:
i think russia is using syria as weapon testing site and are killing innocents and will not support bashar if u.s or israel attack Syria.it is better for asad to resign otherwise face same fate as of qadafi and saddam

I bet would bet my bottom dollar that those Iranian tossers lost more than four terrorists. RIP my ***, ya filthy swines.

Many Sunni appear not able to think critically.

Their brain are turn on and off by their leaders. A few years ago, all PDF Sunni curse Jews like nobody. Today many PDF many Sunni Israel and as if the are another Jews. Almost all support Turk aggression against Arabs in Syria.

WTF you talking about retard? Sunni, sunni. .....dumfu*ck, you probably couldn't find your funky *** with both hands and a map. Your mami still probably wipes for you. WTF do you know about sunni-shia? It's no more "critical" than Iranian worshippers of Khomeni al-Majoosi chanting marg bar Amrika for decades, but sucking off "Shaytan al-Akbar" in Iraq and Afghanistan when it suits them.

Oh believe me they do, when the fuckers helped Saddam kill thousands of Iraqi Kurds and Iranian civilians/soldiers with chemical weapons in 80s and stayed dead silent on it. When Europe actually sold materials to the madman to make chemical weapons. Just don't try to portray Americans or Europe as angels here, it just doesn't work like that.

Just to clarify can in future discussions, we can quote you on your evidence that Saddam did have chemical weapons and the US invasion of Iraq was a good thing if perhaps a little later than you would have preferred?

Just to clarify can in future discussions, we can quote you on your evidence that Saddam did have chemical weapons and the US invasion of Iraq was a good thing if perhaps a little later than you would have preferred?
Just read some history. Iraq got rid of its chemical weapons under UN supervision after 1991.
Also, it's not me who said U.S invaded Iraq based on a lie. It's Americans themselves who have also admitted they found no WMDs after Iraqi invasion.

this has nothing to do with saudia.everyone knows they are weak.celebrating israeli strikes like they did it.oh sorry! saudia is WEAK.

Supported of Bashar, ISIS, Hizbollah. I don't sympathize with them..

Back
Top Bottom