What's new

Four Iranian personal killed in air strike on Syrian air base

I’m reading some reports online n twitter feed looks like operation “Syrian Freedom” is coming up next 24-48 hours to be announced soon.

Those bloody animals are dead blood sucking khomenists parasites insha Allah they will rot in hell along with khomeni bastard genocidals

Iranian media say 7 Iranian soldiers have been killed in Israeli air attack last night.

7 dogs

You wanna know who is dog?
Let me explain you

Principle 1: 2+2=4
Principle 2: Israeli=dog
Therefore :Israeli + proIsraeli=double dog

proIsraeli in this fourmula is absolutely you
Now answer my question? Who is dog?

Some People over here are celebrating death of 4 Iranians "whom fought against isis" by israeli airstrike in cooperation by American whom occupied Syria and Iraq and made all this mess ... a long story.
isis attacked us .. israel attacks us ... Saudis support isreal and say we funded extremists 'cause westerns told us to do so and meanwhile the prince says he wants to attack us too.

Some people didn't grasp the essence and roots of the current tragedy in this region ... seemingly still they can not fathom.

Some People over here are celebrating death of 4 Iranians "whom fought against isis" by israeli airstrike in cooperation by American whom occupied Syria and Iraq and made all this mess ... a long story.
isis attacked us .. israel attacks us ... Saudis support isreal and say we funded extremists 'cause westerns told us to do so and meanwhile the prince says he wants to attack us too.

Some people didn't grasp the essence and roots of the current tragedy in this region ... seemingly still they can not fathom.
Sorry but anyone who are not pro iran or pro resistance or pro Shi’a is part of ISIS according to you folks. Some of us like me don’t even follow religion and I’ve been accused of being a wahabi/ISIS. People in US don’t take chemical attacks on civilians lightly.

Sorry but anyone who are not pro iran or pro resistance or pro Shi’a is part of ISIS according to you folks. Some of us like me don’t even follow religion and I’ve been accused of being a wahabi/ISIS. People in US don’t take chemical attacks on civilians lightly.
I didn't call you or anyone else over here wahabi/isis ...

But the US took it not only lightly but also provided intelligence and satellite footage for Saddam while he was using CW against Iranians and Iraqis .. 100000 Iranians were killed or injured by CW weapons that were provided by western countries ..
There are many other examples ... nuclear weapon in Japan , orange agent in Vietnam, depleted Uranium in Iraq and Afghanistan, white phosphorus in Fallujah and Raqqa ... as israel used white phosphorus and cluster bomb in Gaze and Lebanon as Saudis used cluster bombs provided by western countries (England) in Yemen ...

Please spare us the ISIS card and explain this:

Assad's choice of allies in the Syrian civil war has all but guaranteed the internationalization of the conflict—and this is true of Iran in particular. The Islamic Republic is involved in all of the major regional conflicts: In Iraq, it is trying to preserve its own interests and that of some of its Shiite allies; in Yemen, it is involved in a deadly proxy war with Saudi Arabia; in Lebanon, it backs Hezbollah; and in Syria, it supports Assad.

Source: https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/04/syria-israel-iran/557501/

When YOU are partaking in almost every conflict in the Middle East, what do you expect in return?

Continue on this course and Iran will find itself on the receiving end some day. If you haven't learned anything from the fate of Saddam Hussein, another chapter of tragedy might ensue.

Learn from Pakistan at the least; WE refused to partake in Yemen or even invade Afghanistan.

Hi.to the Iranians and groupie supporters openly celebrating a known killer family Asad here .There’s is no other better way of describing this awful family of genocide parasites who have destroyed a entire nation and its people for his family presidency for life.

And , How would you Iranians feel if the same fate was to fall on your people ? And a foreign country was to come and aid Iran your regime to commit a mini genocide against there own people.

People in US don’t take chemical attacks on civilians lightly

Oh believe me they do, when the fuckers helped Saddam kill thousands of Iraqi Kurds and Iranian civilians/soldiers with chemical weapons in 80s and stayed dead silent on it. When Europe actually sold materials to the madman to make chemical weapons. Just don't try to portray Americans or Europe as angels here, it just doesn't work like that.

Iran's biggest mistake is supporting Bashaar.. The day Iran stops its support for Bashhar Al Kalb, sides with the innocent Syrians (not ISIS) who are struggling to get their rights, and stops supporting proxy wars elsewhere such as in Yemen and come to terms with Sunni arabs, I will start supporting Iran.

For Iran, anyone who is Shia (or has Shia like faith) must be supported even if he conducts chemical strikes..

Oh believe me they do, when the fuckers helped Saddam kill thousands of Iraqi Kurds and Iranian civilians/soldiers with chemical weapons in 80s and stayed dead silent on it. When Europe actually sold materials to the madman to make chemical weapons. Just don't try to portray Americans or Europe as angels here, it just doesn't work like that.
When Saddam attacked the Kurds, we gave air cover to the Kurds as a “no-fly” zone. Kurds were already autonomous before iraq invasion thanks to US.

Please spare us the ISIS card and explain this:

Assad's choice of allies in the Syrian civil war has all but guaranteed the internationalization of the conflict—and this is true of Iran in particular. The Islamic Republic is involved in all of the major regional conflicts: In Iraq, it is trying to preserve its own interests and that of some of its Shiite allies; in Yemen, it is involved in a deadly proxy war with Saudi Arabia; in Lebanon, it backs Hezbollah; and in Syria, it supports Assad.

Source: https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/04/syria-israel-iran/557501/

When YOU are partaking in almost every conflict in the Middle East, what do you expect in return?
Iran is a part of this region and regional issues would eventually impact Iran peace and security whether Iran be involved in them or not ... for example whatever happens in Iraq and Syria would not stay there as we could see isis is gaining foothold in Afghanistan next to your borders and could jeopardize your security ... the same happened back in 2013-14 and we could see isis flags from our borders ..either we should have stood idle and waited for isis to come after us (as they did) or go after them to maintain first our national security and secondly helping our friends ... we opted second approach.

Imagine if isis could have succeeded in occupying Iraq then:
1: We'd have lost a friendly neighboring country to a terrorist group(i.e. Iraq)
2: isis would have become a government and would have been recognized by some countries in the region as they did it by Taliban back in 94.
3: By that isis would have extended its control over all Iraq (As they did it in 2014 in presence of Americans and occupied major cities like Kirkuk and Mosul) and all it resources and military and money consequently becoming more powerful and defeating it would have been much more harder .. somehow impossible.
4: which meant replacing a friend with a sworn enemy whom intends to destroy us.

And it all happened while our presence in both Iraq and Syria were base on direct requests of these countries central governments ..so the that should be asked ain't Iran but those whom bankrolled terrorists like Nusra, Jeish al Islam and all other terrorists in these countries.

Other example of Iran's policy which has helped many in this region, in one case in Kurdistan Saudis and American in cooperation with israel plotting Kurdistan independence .. we told Kurds not do that instead we help them to have more autonomy within Iraqi government .. they trusted the US and went for it ...
Now imagine what would have happened? at least 30~40 years ethnic violence and wars in the region could have been triggered by it like a domino ... not only Kurds but Baloch would have wanted the same too ...
928ee5341  main.jpg

On Syria beside isis and from the beginning we proposed a democratic and diplomatic approach ..
Iran and Turkey's secret talks on Syria revealed

Back then Assad was on the verge of collapse and called out for democracy and ballot boxes...
Now Assad has retaken major cities and again we call out for democracy and ballot boxes.

The point is the countries involved in Syria be it the US, israel, Saudis, Qatar, the UAE , Turkey etc etc seek their own agenda ...

In Lebanon the president and also the spokesmen of the parliament support Hezbollah so what is the problem if Iran support it? as if we forced PM to resign and slapped him several times ..

“The Saudis put him in a chair, and they slapped him repeatedly,” one of the officials told me. (Hariri’s spokesman denied this.) At the end, in a surreal video that was played on Saudi television, Hariri, looking exhausted and drawn, read a resignation speech, claiming that he had fled Lebanon to evade an Iranian plot to kill him. Hariri, who is usually soft-spoken, declared that “Iran’s hands in the region will be cut off”—a statement that convinced many Lebanese that the speech had been written by someone else.
A Saudi Prince’s Quest to Remake the Middle East
ytytyt

@raptor22

That is the kind of response I was looking for; mature and balanced. Appreciated.

We can have a constructive discussion on this, if I find time. Godspeed.

When Saddam attacked the Kurds, we gave air cover to the Kurds as a “no-fly” zone. Kurds were already autonomous before iraq invasion thanks to US.

Please don't talk about something you have no idea about. Iraq invasion and no fly zone was in 1991. Saddam gassed Kurds in 1988.
How about you just leave this topic?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anfal_genocide

And this is not only about Kurds. U.S was directly helping Saddam Hussein when he was massively using chemical weapons against Iranian civilians and soldiers. You can not wipe the dirt off U.S face, it won't go away.

Back
Top Bottom